PDA

View Full Version : 5 anime movie's you need to watch before you die!

joejoebelfast
05-23-2015, 07:46 PM
This is my choice of 5 anime movies so also write your own 5;) anyways
Mindgame
fist of the north star
the grave of the fireflies
akira
toyko godfathers! But also just to add memories is amazing aswel lol shouldve done 10 lol

Wubcake
05-27-2015, 06:20 PM
It is so hard not to take 5 movies made by Hayao Miyazaki:oshit:

1.Howl’s Moving Castle
I love howl's moving castle. It's my most favourite film of all time from Ghibli. I could watch it everyday and never get tired of it.I even have images from it as my desktop background.(Please,someone get help for me)
2.Millenium Actress
I was so moved by the character of Chiyoko.A must watch for anyone!
3.Colorful
It's the kind of movie that makes you look back and reflect on your own life.
4.Tekkon Kinkreet
The character design is unique(and lovely in it's own way),but the background art will blow you away.Just sit back and enjoy this great work.
5.Wolf Childeren
This movie is a first-class ticket to Feeladelphia aboard the Feels Train.

joejoebelfast
05-29-2015, 03:22 AM
i agree but i try not to pick him as much lol but ive watch 3 of the movies you picked! they great;) was trying download colourful a couple months back but it wouldnt work:( is it good??

Rainbow Dash
05-29-2015, 03:27 AM
1. Ghost in the Shell
2. Laputa Castle in the Sky
3. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
4. Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion
5. Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

melody of dead.deanders
06-20-2015, 12:15 PM
5 centimeters per second..
momo e no tegami..
the girl who leapt through time..
sword of the stranger..
howl's moving castle..

and just do me a favor.. watch every studio ghibli, and makoto shinkai movie..

NuttyNutts
07-13-2015, 08:22 PM
In no special order...

Eve no Jikan - Movie about the clash between technological advancement and social momentum to resist change, all done in a relaxing trip to the local cafe that bends the social rules to allow a meeting place between these two castes and blend together their perspectives without any fear of backlash from outside social pressure or legal action.

Mononoke-hime - Miyazaki pick that features a neutral main character brought into a conflict between two righteous sides with their own interests at stake.

5cm per Second - Makoto Shinkai movie that is labelled 5 wallpapers per second for how well its landscaping is, and brings about the same feelings that a long distance relationship does in a time back when there wasn't instant communication.

Dog of Flanders - Similar to Grave of the Fireflies in that it is a historical piece that highlights what it feels when you're down on your luck in society, set in 19th century Amsterdam.

Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise - Puts the early space race into perspective as a ridiculous money laundering department actually gets serious and breaks mankind into the next frontier where everyone around them believes them to fail.