PDA

View Full Version : Light Novel Discussion

Xenodriven
08-22-2015, 11:51 AM
Welcome To

http://i.imgur.com/I1Ucwgv.png

Thread Rules

Avoid spamming to the most possible extent, thread discussions must revolve around Anime.

Flamming is prohibited.

Be very cautious of spoiling when discussing about a series, and use http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx53/HollowR/spoiler.png "[SPOILER=name of spoiler][/ SPOILER]". Future thread rules might be added.

Let's discuss and help spread the beauty of Light Novels~!

Erebus
08-22-2015, 04:29 PM
just dropping to say hi, havent been reading much LNs, only Mushoku Tensei and that one chapter of Onani Master Kurosawa

Xenodriven
08-24-2015, 07:06 AM
Yesh~! Thanks For Dropping By Erebus~! That's Okay We Can Discuss Mushoku Tensei ^_^ And If You're Interested In Reading More Then I Don't Mind Giving Ya Some Recommendation~...

Have Ya Finished Reading Mushoku Tensei?...

And Seems Like The Light Novel Will Slightly Deviate With The WN, Not Yet Confirmed If It Really Deviated But It Seems They Are Going To Show The Events Before The Time Skip In Volume 7... Specifically The Adventure Of Rudeus And His Way To Being Called The "Quagmire" :yum:

Xenodriven
08-24-2015, 07:06 AM
Err... I Double Posted... :blush:

Sorry... :despair:

Erebus
08-24-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm on the 9th vol of Mushoku Tensei, but there are 2 chapters labeled as "Machine Translation" so not sure if I should read it

MarianSony
08-24-2015, 11:59 AM
I've read like 14 volumes of Highschool Dxd :wat:

Xenodriven
08-25-2015, 08:06 AM
I'm on the 9th vol of Mushoku Tensei, but there are 2 chapters labeled as "Machine Translation" so not sure if I should read it
Eh?... So They Still Haven't Fixed The Translation For Those Chapters Huh?...

I'll Translate It 2 Chapter Of Volume 9 And Volume 11 For Ya Then ^_^... Probably Be Posting Here This Week~! :yum:

I've read like 14 volumes of Highschool Dxd :wat:
Oohh... O_O

Erebus
08-25-2015, 11:49 AM
Eh?... So They Still Haven't Fixed The Translation For Those Chapters Huh?...

I'll Translate It 2 Chapter Of Volume 9 And Volume 11 For Ya Then ^_^... Probably Be Posting Here This Week~! :yum:

thanks Xeno, and nice pic for the thread :D

MarianSony
08-25-2015, 11:52 AM
Also finished Golden time LN. Melodramatic nonsense sh1t. Still wondering how I managed to finish it @_@

Xenodriven
08-25-2015, 11:55 AM
thanks Xeno, and nice pic for the thread :D
Sure~! :yum: It's Such A Waste To Have Someone Stop Reading Because There Were No Translation T_T

Too Bad I Made It Too Bright... ~_~ (I Forgot That I Set The Laptop's Brightness Too Dark)

Also finished Golden time LN. Melodramatic nonsense sh1t. Still wondering how I managed to finish it @_@
Haha... Lol, I Dunno ^^ I Would Have Dropped It Already If It Sucked... ^_^

MarianSony
08-25-2015, 12:19 PM
I wanted to know why the fuss, why so much drama for high school kids...nevertheless...I finished it xD

Xenodriven
08-25-2015, 12:21 PM
I wanted to know why the fuss, why so much drama for high school kids...nevertheless...I finished it xD
Hmm?... They're Not High School Kids... O_O

They're College Students... :roll:

MarianSony
08-25-2015, 12:25 PM
See? I even forgot that :wat:

Xenodriven
08-25-2015, 12:28 PM
See? I even forgot that :wat:
Heh?... You Can Read Japanese?

MarianSony
08-25-2015, 12:56 PM
somewhat...somehow..xD
learned the basics while ago but i kinda forgot...many things :(

Xenodriven
08-25-2015, 01:14 PM
somewhat...somehow..xD
learned the basics while ago but i kinda forgot...many things :(
So You Were Just Complaining On How You Didn't Like Golden Time In Its Anime Version Huh... :roll:

But Rokka No Yuusha's Speculation Stopped When I Gave Them Hints... O_O

MarianSony
08-25-2015, 01:24 PM
I find Rokka no yuusha very boring. And almost all characters are annoying, especially Chamot @_@

Xenodriven
08-25-2015, 01:36 PM
I find Rokka no yuusha very boring. And almost all characters are annoying, especially Chamot @_@
I Think It's Very Exciting Though... And Chamo Is A Good Character... At Least Not The Most Annoying...

Guess You Didn't Read/ Pass Volume 1 Of Rokka no Yuusha?

MarianSony
08-25-2015, 01:50 PM
That no

Wait, what? Chamot a good character? pfft xD

care to give some spoilers?

Xenodriven
08-25-2015, 01:58 PM
That no

Wait, what? Chamot a good character? pfft xD

care to give some spoilers?
Yep, She's A Good Character. She's Strong But Has Critical Flaws But Along The Story They Are Slowly But Surely Being Developed...

I Don't See Anything To Be Unsatisfied With... ~_~

Unless You Hate Kids Who Don't Listen To Adults?