Drake

How to win every SoTW (Part Two)

Rate this Entry
Heya, here's the sequel to the hotly requested How to win every SoTW series - voted best blog AF.

http://i.imgur.com/ku1E2GI.png
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. Blooddrunk's Avatar
    jesus ****ing christ thats golden, im in tears. Good job.
  2. melody of dead.deanders's Avatar
    ultimate step..
    be the first to submit the entry..
    kill all possible participants..
    wait for the mod to announce win by default..
    profit..
    you're welcome..
  3. Pspfanatic's Avatar
    Wow....
  4. ThatCrazyOtaku's Avatar
    LMAO!
  5. Drake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooddrunk
    jesus ****ing christ thats golden, im in tears. Good job.
    Haha thanks. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by melody of dead.deanders
    ultimate step..
    be the first to submit the entry..
    kill all possible participants..
    wait for the mod to announce win by default..
    profit..
    you're welcome..
    That sounds too advanced for me, sry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pspfanatic
    Wow....
    Psp cosign, we made it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatCrazyOtaku
    LMAO!
    Just read your reply in the other blog too. <3
  6. Kurotoki's Avatar
    Wow, even better then your first tut. good job.
    also Final boss Naru lmao, genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by melody of dead.deanders
    ultimate step..
    be the first to submit the entry..
    kill all possible participants..
    wait for the mod to announce win by default..
    profit..
    you're welcome..
    That's just a one time win while this tutorial is a guaranteed win every week.
  7. Phixen's Avatar
    Stormcrusher is going to get famous for this haha
  8. naru's Avatar
    Final Boss huh
  9. melody of dead.deanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotoki
    That's just a one time win while this tutorial is a guaranteed win every week.
    that's a life time guarantee win..
  10. Drake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurotoki
    Wow, even better then your first tut. good job.
    also Final boss Naru lmao, genius.


    That's just a one time win while this tutorial is a guaranteed win every week.
    <3

    Quote Originally Posted by melody of dead.deanders
    that's a life time guarantee win..
    True but this is the dream
  11. Lirarin Rii's Avatar
    This was freaking hilarious.
  12. Bacon McSwaggameister's Avatar
    best.tut. EVER
  13. Drake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirarin Rii
    This was freaking hilarious.
    Thanks. What's up, hvad sker der

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McSwaggameister
    best.tut. EVER
    xo