Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 407
  1. #21
    ★ Queen ★ nelkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    On Anime Island
    Posts
    30,265
    Blog Entries
    5
    im still looking looking lol
    i hope i find it >.>


    Quote Originally Posted by Liaison View Post
    Nelkk just being tsun as usual.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bada View Post
    Nelchan is badass. :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroashi View Post
    I will follow you always sensei-chan
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkeyFist View Post
    You hold too much power over me nelkk. I may have to destroy you in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mreaper View Post
    Nelkk is a shapeshifter! Burn it!
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi19283 View Post
    I'm still not on nelkk's sig quotes. I need to change my game plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked liz View Post
    You're the public face onee-sama, preach the word!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mreaper View Post
    Delicious nelkk tears
    Quote Originally Posted by Samukazi View Post
    If our queen state something, then it is a fact. Your opinion is irrelevant! Know your place you mere peasant. psftt

  2. #22
    Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Impel Down 5.5
    Posts
    61,328
    Blog Entries
    3
    i hope so too

  3. #23
    Holy crap!!! Can i take the Jin Mo Ri set?????!!!!!

    Great job btw, really nice ones :thumbs up:
    http://www.animeflame.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=417&dateline=13765255  97
    set made by Badshah

  4. #24
    Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Impel Down 5.5
    Posts
    61,328
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugi View Post
    Holy crap!!! Can i take the Jin Mo Ri set?????!!!!!

    Great job btw, really nice ones :thumbs up:
    it has my name on it >.> but it's all yours if you want it.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    it has my name on it >.> but it's all yours if you want it.
    I will do something about it, np

    Thanks
    http://www.animeflame.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=417&dateline=13765255  97
    set made by Badshah

  6. #26
    Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Impel Down 5.5
    Posts
    61,328
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugi View Post
    I will do something about it, np

    Thanks
    D: i'll just make you a new jin mori sig. i still have the render (it won't turn out to be the same though)

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    D: i'll just make you a new jin mori sig. i still have the render (it won't turn out to be the same though)
    oO If it's not that much trouble, i would love one with that little monkey
    http://www.animeflame.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=417&dateline=13765255  97
    set made by Badshah

  8. #28
    Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Impel Down 5.5
    Posts
    61,328
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugi View Post
    oO If it's not that much trouble, i would love one with that little monkey
    it's no biggie ^^

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    it's no biggie ^^
    Jin Mo-Ri set
    Hell Yeah!
    http://www.animeflame.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=417&dateline=13765255  97
    set made by Badshah

  10. #30
    ★ Queen ★ nelkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    On Anime Island
    Posts
    30,265
    Blog Entries
    5
    Didnt find it bad >.> I got some others, its not in english but you get an idea just from looking at it. I will use these in the future myself~



    Ok this one is pop out sig which im trying right now with revy's sig, and it's possible on this forums so leaving this one as well, not in english again but again just for some ideas ^^


    And this one is in english, but it is for PS but go through it, it will give up a basic idea and some techniques you can pick. I will def use this one in the future


    Quote Originally Posted by Liaison View Post
    Nelkk just being tsun as usual.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bada View Post
    Nelchan is badass. :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroashi View Post
    I will follow you always sensei-chan
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkeyFist View Post
    You hold too much power over me nelkk. I may have to destroy you in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mreaper View Post
    Nelkk is a shapeshifter! Burn it!
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi19283 View Post
    I'm still not on nelkk's sig quotes. I need to change my game plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked liz View Post
    You're the public face onee-sama, preach the word!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mreaper View Post
    Delicious nelkk tears
    Quote Originally Posted by Samukazi View Post
    If our queen state something, then it is a fact. Your opinion is irrelevant! Know your place you mere peasant. psftt

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •