Page 724 of 726 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724725726 LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 7253
    should watch it. fun movie
    ~

~

PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by osna View Post
    i'm intruiged as to how this movies continues from prometheus. how big the connections are etc..
    My fear is that it will be more of a mindless killer thriller than a hardcore space sci-fi. Prometheus has Alien fans with feelings split down the middle. One wanting one or the other. I heard Covenant was suppose to be of the hardcore space sci-fi element but later altered bc of the studio having fear of those mixed reviews again. So like what all these studios do, they go for the mindless killer thrillers. I'm gonna be so pissed if that's the case and hope for a hardcore space sci-fi movie to take place between the two movies.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

The biggest problem in Prometheus was that the characters did illogical things and it barely felt connected to the Alien universe.

Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 I got to say, I loved what they did with a lot of scenes. And their Easter eggs were damn well impressive loved each and every one.

9/10 for me, the main bad guy didn't fall in line with the same concept of the other marvel villains. The progression of the movie was slow in the start. Overall a great movie.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

5. The Following User Likes This Post:

this actually looks good

~

~

PSN: LingormR666 Guardian Outlaw's Avatar
    Saw Alien: Covenant last week, it was pretty good. I'd say more but I forgot how to make the spoiler code.
    "The biggest Bleach fanboy in the world just left with a loud statement lol" -narusasu1

R.I.P. AnimeCrazy! It was an Epic! ride!!

http://www.sweetgfx.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=472&dateline=13730083  47

Stay True - Enter The Wasteland - Sinister Waste

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Outlaw View Post
    Saw Alien: Covenant last week, it was pretty good. I'd say more but I forgot how to make the spoiler code.
    go to advance and clikc on spoiler. the spoiler has to have a title even if it's only 'blankspace'
    ~

~

Just saw pirates of the Caribbean dead man tells no tales.

Got to say its was close to be as good as the first one they did a great job on ending the series.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

this actually looks good. great song choice
    ~

~

12. The Following 3 Users Like This Post: