Page 730 of 731 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731 LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7310
    ~

~

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Looks like the first one, but reversed roles for Helen and Bob. I hope not.

Just saw black panther, that was a great movie. I put it in the top 5 MCU movies. The bad guy, killmonger has to be one of the better villains not as great as vulture but up there.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

i'm actually looking forward to this. hope it turns out to be good
    ~

~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    Have you read Watchmen? I also liked the movie until I read the original story when i realized Snyder completely missed the point of Watchmen.
    I haven't, and I don't think I ever will now lol, I really like the movie and if reading the graphic novel will make me not like the movie anymore than I'd rather not read it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by osna View Post

i'm actually looking forward to this. hope it turns out to be good
    Oh wow that looked awesome and I loved ex machina so I'll definitely will be checking this out when it releases.

i like it so far
    ~

~

The X-force <3
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Blog Entries
    I watched Annihilation and it was awesome though it did have it's flaws, some of them quite bad so I can see why some people didn't like it but if you can look past them then you are left with a solid science fiction story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurotoki View Post
    I watched Annihilation and it was awesome though it did have it's flaws, some of them quite bad so I can see why some people didn't like it but if you can look past them then you are left with a solid science fiction story.
    The only problems with the movie is the character reactions after certain events and it's a little bit boring in the beginning even for a slow burner.

Quote Originally Posted by -Omega- View Post
    The only problems with the movie is the character reactions after certain events and it's a little bit boring in the beginning even for a slow burner.
    i enjoyed the movie.
    what reactions are you talking about? (use the spoiler bracket if you want to go in detail)
    ~

~