Page 2910 of 2910 FirstFirst ... 19102410281028602900290829092910
Results 29,091 to 29,098 of 29098
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNutts View Post
    Steins;Gate 0 1st ep was fun, just seeing the gang react to Okabe changing after the 6 months was the highlight for me, I think it's mostly the fact in which they had time to wonder how much he changed only to realize he matured immensely during that summer and not give anyone else a chance to notice before he calmed down to go back to the lab. they expected 6 months of change, not the 3+ years at least of emotional trauma that he got in the endless time loop.
    Wait there is a sequel?
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Renshi52 View Post
    Wait there is a sequel?
    lol, you're late to the party xD

dammit that reminds me, have to watch that OVA before I start the anime....

Was Supermegasonic on AC
    Clickable sig to my MAL
    Visual Novel Thread's Light Novel: A Double-Edged World [REBOOT]

Quote Originally Posted by MarianSony View Post
    lol, you're late to the party xD
    Haven't stayed in touch been busy.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Dihydrogen Monoxide bloodytolits's Avatar
    Steins;Gate 0 1st ep was fun, just seeing the gang react to Okabe changing after the 6 months was the highlight for me, I think it's mostly the fact in which they had time to wonder how much he changed only to realize he matured immensely during that summer and not give anyone else a chance to notice before he calmed down to go back to the lab. they expected 6 months of change, not the 3+ years at least of emotional trauma that he got in the endless time loop.
    I'm kinda confused on when zero happened. Is this before the true end, a what if scenario where he gave up on saving her(spoiler)? When he accidentally stabbed that someone, he kinda got reminded of the futility of trying to save someone with the timeloop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodytolits View Post
    I'm kinda confused on when zero happened. Is this before the true end, a what if scenario where he gave up on saving her(spoiler)? When he accidentally stabbed that someone, he kinda got reminded of the futility of trying to save someone with the timeloop.
    Spoiler: time line for anime
    So the anime is essentially okabe's version of the time travel.

So 1st season proceeds as normal up until he gets back to the original timeline and realizes he stabs kurisu, (episode 23). In the 1st one he receives a message from himself sent from the future telling him to check the tv and see Kurisu's father on the russian airline with the time travel thesis in hand, then a video message from himself, and also a good slap from Mayuri waking him up from it.

the new series is about the 1st instance, what did the 1st okabe had to do before he sent himself a message, so that's why they made a new version of episode 23B, and that is essentially him with no message, not knowing that time travel got out through her father, and mayuri comforting him saying to shizuku that he's had enough.

It's not necessarily a what if, it's more like this had to happen in order for that message to be sent back and the future Okabe creates his own attractor field to avert the wars and distopia, so that the previous self can get out of it and achieve peace.

so yeah the viewing order (or Okabe's perspective order) would be episode 1 - 22 -> 23B (2nd version that got released during the rebroadcast last year to promote the VN)-> steins;Gate 0 (currently airing season) -> ep 23A -> 24 - 25 -> movie.
    Last edited by NuttyNutts; 04-16-2018 at 09:11 PM.

7. The Following User Likes This Post:

Dihydrogen Monoxide bloodytolits's Avatar
    Spoiler: time line for anime
    So the anime is essentially okabe's version of the time travel.

So 1st season proceeds as normal up until he gets back to the original timeline and realizes he stabs kurisu, (episode 23). In the 1st one he receives a message from himself sent from the future telling him to check the tv and see Kurisu's father on the russian airline with the time travel thesis in hand, then a video message from himself, and also a good slap from Mayuri waking him up from it.

the new series is about the 1st instance, what did the 1st okabe had to do before he sent himself a message, so that's why they made a new version of episode 23B, and that is essentially him with no message, not knowing that time travel got out through her father, and mayuri comforting him saying to shizuku that he's had enough.

It's not necessarily a what if, it's more like this had to happen in order for that message to be sent back and the future Okabe creates his own attractor field to avert the wars and distopia, so that the previous self can get out of it and achieve peace.

so yeah the viewing order (or Okabe's perspective order) would be episode 1 - 22 -> 23B (2nd version that got released during the rebroadcast last year to promote the VN)-> steins;Gate 0 (currently airing season) -> ep 23A -> 24 - 25 -> movie.
    Haven't watched 23 B yet. Will probably have to watch the series again to refresh my memory a bit.
    Last edited by bloodytolits; 04-17-2018 at 06:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    yeah, probably shouldn't watch both violet evergarden and S;G 0 back to back if I don't want to end up in depression for the evening. Only 3 left for violet evergarden so saving them as much as I can to savor them.