Page 2842 of 2842 FirstFirst ... 18422342274227922832284028412842
Results 28,411 to 28,414 of 28414
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNutts View Post
    Saving Silent Voices until my sister that wanted to see it comes back into town next week. What sub group would you recommend watching with Erebus?
    avoid TT
    35mm was the one I watched with good subs, you also have HS version, I haven't watched it yet, but seem like differences in translation are minimal although font is smaller
    https://twitter.com/Erebus2509

set by Freya

♫* Hime, hime, daisuki!*♫
    "Spread the otaku ways!"

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarianSony View Post
    That scene was ok but I think that some Ishida scenes were more emotional. Ishida had a great character development. too bad I can't say the same thing about Nishimiya. I guess they didn't focus on her that much....
    It doesn't feel that way to me, she isn't POV we follow but she got plenty of development, from classroom fight to ferris wheel ride

set by Freya

"Spread the otaku ways!"

Blog Entries
    Koe no Katachi spoilers
    Spoiler:
    That was such a beautiful movie. BUT. I probably am the only person bashing it, Idk if it was because I read the manga twice and love it so much, is why I felt the movie was sorta lacking. I know there's alot they couldn't cover in 2 hours and what they did was an amazing job, but koe no katachi is all about EVERYONE'S character development. Heck Ueno was a bitch but I ended up liking her the second time I read it because I understood her more. Her parts were basically cut out, same for pretty much everyone. Like the part where Yuzu asks Ishida for help when he sees her crying, they totally cut that part out, if I hadn't read the manga I would be so lost as to what was going on, or is that just me? Idk but it was one of my fav parts, when yuzu finds her mum also has a heart.
    Well overall that was really good, reminded me of the manga feels again so <3

Oh btw, Kawaii is still the best bitch. How to be fake 101. She's the single character I despise and will keep hating.

Quote Originally Posted by Liaison View Post
    Nelkk just being tsun as usual.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bada View Post
    Nelchan is badass. :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroashi View Post
    I will follow you always sensei-chan
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkeyFist View Post
    You hold too much power over me nelkk. I may have to destroy you in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mreaper View Post
    Nelkk is a shapeshifter! Burn it!
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi19283 View Post
    I'm still not on nelkk's sig quotes. I need to change my game plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked liz View Post
    You're the public face onee-sama, preach the word!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mreaper View Post
    Delicious nelkk tears
    Quote Originally Posted by Samukazi View Post
    If our queen state something, then it is a fact. Your opinion is irrelevant! Know your place you mere peasant. psftt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nelkk View Post
    Koe no Katachi spoilers
    Spoiler:
    That was such a beautiful movie. BUT. I probably am the only person bashing it, Idk if it was because I read the manga twice and love it so much, is why I felt the movie was sorta lacking. I know there's alot they couldn't cover in 2 hours and what they did was an amazing job, but koe no katachi is all about EVERYONE'S character development. Heck Ueno was a bitch but I ended up liking her the second time I read it because I understood her more. Her parts were basically cut out, same for pretty much everyone. Like the part where Yuzu asks Ishida for help when he sees her crying, they totally cut that part out, if I hadn't read the manga I would be so lost as to what was going on, or is that just me? Idk but it was one of my fav parts, when yuzu finds her mum also has a heart.
    Well overall that was really good, reminded me of the manga feels again so <3

Oh btw, Kawaii is still the best bitch. How to be fake 101. She's the single character I despise and will keep hating.
    read a funny comment on reddit about it today, movie is a 10, manga is a 15
    I completely agree about everything, I hated Kawai so much after I read the manga
    the only thing that really disappointed me that they didn't animate my favourite joke from the manga, the peanut one

set by Freya

"Spread the otaku ways!"