Page 2879 of 2879 FirstFirst ... 18792379277928292869287728782879
Results 28,781 to 28,784 of 28784
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrusher94 View Post
    I doubt there is anything else out there, so I hope your prayers will be heard by the anime Gods
    Hallelujah. Preach, brother Storm.

Spoiler: .

Quote Originally Posted by Renshi52 View Post
    One day there will be a great basketball anime, and one day eyeshield 21 will get reanimated and it will be amazing just like the manga
    Optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by nelkk View Post
    Why the heck did I click on Kiwi?
    It's because you subconsciously knew that the beat slaps.
    Last edited by -Omega-; Today at 03:52 AM.

2. The Following User Likes This Post:

... ... ... ... ... ... Stormcrusher94's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Like I said, finished Prince of Tennis and must say that overall it was a fine series. The sound, the OST is alright but nothing really memorable., the same goes for the OP/ED, I'd expected it to have more upbeat/rock themes, but no. The animation was fine, early 2000s like with A LOT of re-used scenes. The most annoying part of the whole series and literally unnecessary were the first years except Echizen, their constant wonder and saying the moves names got boring, Just the the Twist serve for example. Shown in the first episode and still being named 165 episodes later.

Started on Bounen no Xamdou (Xam'd Lost Memories) and damn I'm shocked by the quality of the art style and animation in a positive way (1st episode). And heck why didn't anyone say Boom Boom Satellites made the OP. I hate Lay your hands on me by them, but now I have already listened to both OP and are lightyears better than the OP from Kiznaiver, which is a completely different style for them. Heck they even did the OP for Ninja Slayer from Animation. For the plot I still can't really judge, but seems promising.

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    Rofl no! I've only ever been drunk one .

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrusher94 View Post
    Like I said, finished Prince of Tennis and must say that overall it was a fine series. The sound, the OST is alright but nothing really memorable., the same goes for the OP/ED, I'd expected it to have more upbeat/rock themes, but no. The animation was fine, early 2000s like with A LOT of re-used scenes. The most annoying part of the whole series and literally unnecessary were the first years except Echizen, their constant wonder and saying the moves names got boring, Just the the Twist serve for example. Shown in the first episode and still being named 165 episodes later.

Started on Bounen no Xamdou (Xam'd Lost Memories) and damn I'm shocked by the quality of the art style and animation in a positive way (1st episode). And heck why didn't anyone say Boom Boom Satellites made the OP. I hate Lay your hands on me by them, but now I have already listened to both OP and are lightyears better than the OP from Kiznaiver, which is a completely different style for them. Heck they even did the OP for Ninja Slayer from Animation. For the plot I still can't really judge, but seems promising.
    You're still not done, you now need to watch the tournament (24 episode takes place shortly after what you saw it skips a few chapters if i remember correctly.) Then "New Prince of tennis"
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

... ... ... ... ... ... Stormcrusher94's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll take a pause from PoT, reasons are up there. And also find Xamdou currently more intriguing.

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    Rofl no! I've only ever been drunk one .