View Poll Results: What is your favorite tribe, and why is it the minks?

37. You may not vote on this poll
  • They share Nami's excellent fashion sense.

6 16.22%
  • They show great concern for eco-friendly transportation.

12 32.43%
  • I just like to be hip with the times like a cool kid, and dig what's in.

3 8.11%
  • I have secretly been a mink spy this entire time. Our time draws near!

16 43.24%
Page 1940 of 1940 FirstFirst ... 9401440184018901930193819391940
Results 19,391 to 19,395 of 19395
    How the hell should I know?! I'm not God y'know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    I think Judge is done for this arc. His body's not modified and he got absolutely crushed by BM.

Honestly, it's next to impossible for Germa brothers to get their comeuppance. They don't have any dreams that can be taken away from them. Unlike Crocodile, Doflamingo, Lucci, Enel etc., these guys can't be stopped from doing something because there isn't really anything they want to accomplish. They've been shown to be apathetic towards Judge's dream of reclaiming North Blue. Imprisoning them won't make a difference since they don't have anything valuable to lose. They don't care about self-preservation either, so killing them off won't make much of a difference. Beating them up won't make them realize what they've done wrong since they're programmed to not think that way. Most of the population in their "kingdom" is artificially created, so there's nobody to free from an oppressive ruler.

The only two people who have the ability too regret their actions are Reiju, who is already a good person and Judge, who I feel like already got his comeuppance.
    Yeah the only way I could see them get comeuppance is if Pudding somehow rewrote their memories to deprogram them from being emotionless bastards and that ain't happening any time soon.

No idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiL8r View Post
    Someone will get in their way again and that's when Judge will reappear.

In a vacuum this chapter was awesome, but it's weird seeing some of the worst people this entire series get to play the heroes. They still need to get the comeuppance they deserve
    Except for Baeju
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    I only took interest in Bomb's anus. :L

Naruto Bio One Piece Bio

anybody got any idea what the chapter title is about?

Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post
    oh that makes sense. didnt even catch that thx