View Poll Results: What is your favorite tribe, and why is it the minks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • They share Nami's excellent fashion sense.

6 16.22%
  • They show great concern for eco-friendly transportation.

12 32.43%
  • I just like to be hip with the times like a cool kid, and dig what's in.

3 8.11%
  • I have secretly been a mink spy this entire time. Our time draws near!

16 43.24%
Page 1945 of 1945 FirstFirst ... 9451445184518951935194319441945
Results 19,441 to 19,445 of 19445
    How the hell should I know?! I'm not God y'know.
    Eh Luffy can't give the final blow because he is still no match for Big Mom. Look how much trouble he had against Katakuri who's weaker than Big Mom. As for Sanji, he doesn't need recognition from Judge. Why would he care about getting recognition from such a shitheel of a father? And as for getting credit for the cake, Big Mom might be grateful for it but her kids would still want to kill him since they think the cake was poisoned and that it was fortunate that the poison didn't work on Big Mom. Also if Big Mom knew that Sanji made the cake, she might want to kidnap him to force him to make more cakes and food for her. Sanji is better off not getting credit for the cake and having to deal with all the problems that that would cause.

While that's all true, this arc still never had a finishing "moment". There's no ringing the bell, no jumping on Merry, no smashing Arlong Park. The arc kind of just... ended. Like, they've been running away for half a year, and it's just like "ok, now we got away". It just ended with a fizzle, not a boom (or a DON if you like =P)

twitch.tv/anil8r
    Sometimes I speedrun games

Blog Entries
    well Big Moms Arc kinda isnt over yet technically

this was more like a Part one , which will be reintroduced later in its part two

Big Mom will be back, Pudding and Sanji may meet up again and fall in love, Carrot if she stays with the crew may even get revenge against Perospero for Pedro

The straw hats end arcs with a BOOM when they achive soemthing, this arc was more about establishing their place in the world and the realitiy of how htye compare to a yonkou

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\

It was an arc
    This is two non-traditional arcs in a row. Which I don't hate, especially after the slog that was Dressrosa, but I'm ready for a good old fashioned shonen arc now.

twitch.tv/anil8r
    Sometimes I speedrun games

Blog Entries
    next big arc, Wano, should be super shonentastic

1. Strawhats will be back together again
    2. Possibly 2 New Members with Fish and Bunny = so more fights
    3. Zoro will probably have the most epic arc of his entire story
    4. Lots of legendary swords , some most likely with powers
    5. Most likly along with the above, lots of new types of powers in the form of Secret ninja/samurai techniques
    6. Sunny really needs reparing so possible Franky Upgrades out the wazoo
    7. Luffy probaby increasing his CoA like he increased his CoO this arc
    8. Possibily a new G4 mode
    9. Quite possibly Luffy awakens DF, and maybe we will even get another SH to awaken their DF, that parts just wishful thinking
    10. Lots of backgound of the world government and its sinister plots from informatin following reverie
    11. A Probably 1year+ conflict with a Yonkus army that they dont have a choice but to defeat this time
    12. Luffy Zoro Law + possibily Kid and the other 2 , so 6 Supernovas
    13. CC maybe showing up again trying to make amends with Kaido so he wont hunt him to kill him
    14. Lots and Lots and Lots of Battle Ready Chimera Zone things, which i kinda think may lead to Chopper learning something new imo
    15. Most likely some super major secret of the Void Century so Robin may play a big role, which she kinda needs to have one
    16. lots more but dont feel like typing forever :X

Id be surprised if Wano didnt last longer then Dressrosa

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\