View Poll Results: What is your favorite tribe, and why is it the minks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • They share Nami's excellent fashion sense.

6 16.22%
  • They show great concern for eco-friendly transportation.

12 32.43%
  • I just like to be hip with the times like a cool kid, and dig what's in.

3 8.11%
  • I have secretly been a mink spy this entire time. Our time draws near!

16 43.24%
Page 1826 of 1945 FirstFirst ... 826132617261776181618241825182618271828183618761926 ... LastLast
Results 18,251 to 18,260 of 19445
    Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinbread21 View Post
    Would Sanji be able to actually kick Big Mom if he was protecting a crewmember (say a weakened Luffy)?

I mean she's hardly a "lady". I doubt we will see that situation play out but I still wonder about it.

Most likely he wouldnt go back on his beliefs.
    Definitely not. If Sanji were to fight Big Mom and if Oda were to write it in a way that he had to win, I can see Sanji defeating all of her homies. BM doesn't seem like much of a martial artist type of fighter. She probably uses the homies to fight and if Sanji takes them out, then she loses.

Big Mom is strong on her own for sure, remember the whole island, including her children, was terrified when she went on a rampage during her hunger pangs.

Plus, who knows how she can use her power in a fight? Can she take people's life force mid fight? If so she's a VERY scary opponent.

I just thought of something while writing this; What if you have to agree to have your life force taken for Big Mom'stole power to work? All the citizens agree to have years taken from them, and the Wheel of Danger might be a loophole where you unintentionally agree.
    Last edited by NiL8r; 02-02-2017 at 06:29 PM.

twitch.tv/anil8r
    Sometimes I speedrun games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiL8r View Post
    Big Mom is strong on her own for sure, remember the whole island, including her children, was terrified when she went on a rampage during her hunger pangs.

Plus, who knows how she can use her power in a fight? Can she take people's life force mid fight? If so she's a VERY scary opponent.

I just thought of something while writing this; What if you have to agree to have your life force taken for Big Mom'stole power to work? All the citizens agree to have years taken from them, and the Wheel of Danger might be a loophole where you unintentionally agree.
    In that temper tantrum, I remember she was blowing things up. There was fire and lightning. But she is a yonko, so she's probably adept at H2H and knows how to use haki and whatnot.

That's a good theory. There has to be some condition for BM to steal people's lives. That ability would be outright broken if she can steal people's souls on a whim.

How the hell should I know?! I'm not God y'know.
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinbread21 View Post
    The more this arc progresses the more Im convinced Luffy wont actually fight Big Mom yet. Unless he gets angry at Big Mom for taking Pedros lifespan
    I feel like Luffy might fight for a little bit to stall for time and then come to an agreement that he'll spin the roulette wheel. With how all of Big Mom's children talking about how it's impossible to get a good spin, I feel like Big Mom would readily agree to settle it with that and then Luffy will get stupid good luck and actually get a good spin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rin View Post
    I feel like Luffy might fight for a little bit to stall for time and then come to an agreement that he'll spin the roulette wheel. With how all of Big Mom's children talking about how it's impossible to get a good spin, I feel like Big Mom would readily agree to settle it with that and then Luffy will get stupid good luck and actually get a good spin.
    There aren't any options on that wheel that can be considered 'good', though. At best, you'd come out of there with only losing an arm or something.

How the hell should I know?! I'm not God y'know.
    I don't remember the options. What were they again?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rin View Post
    I don't remember the options. What were they again?

I know that Brook is kinda like Big Mum's natural enemy and all but to think he's the first to have damaged one of the homies!??
    Surely Big Mum must have fought some big wigs along the line to get to where she is now. Or does it simply mean her family are so strong she hasn't really had to fight anyone by herself just sends them off and then uses Prometheus and Zues' powers from afar?
    Honour and Valour
    Avi and Sig - courtesy of [REDACTED]
    The Revolutionary
    feared by everyone, trusted by no one

Quote Originally Posted by Lucian Silver View Post
    "Luc. #Anarchy"

Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    what about the bullseye?
    ~

~

I love how Oda had us guessin for weeks what Jinbei mightve lost only to catch us (or at least me) off guard with the passing comment that he never spun the wheel in the first place.