View Poll Results: What is your favorite tribe, and why is it the minks?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • They share Nami's excellent fashion sense.

6 15.79%
  • They show great concern for eco-friendly transportation.

12 31.58%
  • I just like to be hip with the times like a cool kid, and dig what's in.

3 7.89%
  • I have secretly been a mink spy this entire time. Our time draws near!

17 44.74%
Page 1856 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 856135617561806184618541855185618571858186619061956 ... LastLast
Results 18,551 to 18,560 of 19565
    to me it sounds like the oven guy has a similar DF to that one filler guy who was going after all the pirate flags. that filler rght after water 7/enis lobby.
    ~

~

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don Accino - Atsu Atsu no mi
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinbread21 View Post
    Brooke ripping his face off <3

Big Mom's Rage-o-meter is maxed out lol. I wonder if Mother caramel is her mother or if she just didn't finish the sentence "Mother..."

Pudding back to being a grade-A b!tch

Im not sure I understand Charlotte Daifuku's Hoya-Hoya no Mi but his design is awesome

Also: "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" <3
    I'm guessing Hoya Hoya no mi turns Daifuku into a Lamp. He was rubbing his waist in that one panel and when he does, a genie comes out of his belt.

That page where the Vinsmoke children are just not reacting at all to the situation... man that's creepy.

Brooke was the highlight of the chapter once again though. "I thought you died?!?" "I did, a long time ago". I was rolling dude.

twitch.tv/anil8r
    Sometimes I speedrun games

4. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Judge, meanwhile, was absolutely pathetic. Usually, I don't like when villains talk before killing someone, but since Judge is such a piece of ****, I loved each and every moment of Perospero mentally torturing him. Comparing him to a slaughtered cow was perfect.

Too bad Judge won't be dying, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    Judge, meanwhile, was absolutely pathetic. Usually, I don't like when villains talk before killing someone, but since Judge is such a piece of ****, I loved each and every moment of Perospero mentally torturing him. Comparing him to a slaughtered cow was perfect.

Too bad Judge won't be dying, though.
    One of the best parts of this arc is seeing this guy cry like a little baby, and it's own fault too for being too shortsighted and reckless. Brook's line towards Big Mom was both hilarious yet badass. I like how Pudding isn't really doing a heel-face turn per say, and is just sort of feeling confused to a guy who's genuinely being nice, while also making her question herself.

still judge didnt beg for his life. maybe he still got a card up his slevees
    ~

~

Blog Entries
    I'd bet not.

Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    Don Accino - Atsu Atsu no mi

I'm guessing Hoya Hoya no mi turns Daifuku into a Lamp. He was rubbing his waist in that one panel and when he does, a genie comes out of his belt.
    Holy crap I see it now. The genie is the one coming out of his belt. i thought the genie WAS Daifuku.

What a cool ability.

Seeing Judge's hubris finally come to bite him was definitely satisfying. How surreal it must be for him, believing he had the upper hand the whole time, for all his plans to come crashing down and his own children laughing while it's happening. It'll be really interesting to see how he reacts to Sanji saving him.

twitch.tv/anil8r
    Sometimes I speedrun games

btw this chapter confrimes that jinbei is able to use armament haki.
    http://readms.net/r/one_piece/864/4224/10
    in bottom left panel his hands have the black color oda uses for it ^^
    ~

~