Page 459 of 459 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459
Results 4,581 to 4,587 of 4587
    Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Started off taking a shot at other scanlator groups lol

Anyway, I'm still gonna have my extension active just in case.

i can kinda understand them. MS has been getting **** on on reddit all the time. some for good reason some not
    just read those threads
    ~

~

Blog Entries
    It's a reputation they built up by the decisions they made. I stopped trying to sympathize with them once I saw how big of *******s they were to the guy who asked why they translate Katakuri to dogtooth.

yeah true but it's all free stuff so i dont really care all that much
    ~

~

Blog Entries
    Indeed. I could make do with a trasnlated script written out on reddit with uncleaned, untranslated raws to go with it.

Blog Entries
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...-sites/.127695

What a reasonable fellow

Yoshida believes manga publishers and piracy sites are stuck in an endless loop of repetitive behavior because publishers fail to have a proactive response.
    This is so true, it hurts
    I think they shouldn't crush pirated versions, but as businesses they should compete to win.
    Exactly. I'd pay for a Netflix version for manga that has weekly or monthly updates corresponding to the manga chapter's release schedules.
    The creator told The Huffington Post Japan that people who use manga piracy sites tend to be manga fans as opposed to members of the mainstream population in Japan. Therefore, Yoshida believes that publishers' current efforts to oust piracy sites inadvertently attack the people they should be trying to serve. He thinks that ostracizing devoted manga fans while also failing to attract readers from the less interested general populace could ultimately cause the manga industry to fail.
    Right on the dot. I'm happy to be in the US where I can at least buy subscription to Viz's translated version of WSJ, but other markets don't have that option. Most of us wouldn't know anything about manga if not for piracy, so instead of shutting down what's increasing their market in the first place, the publishers should try to make it easy for consumers to legally obtain what they love. Make it available and make it convenient (i.e. digital)
    Last edited by Badshah; 02-13-2018 at 09:57 PM.

i'd love to have the option to use something like Viz here
    ~

~