Page 157 of 160 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1600
    I wonder how he looks, will he still have the weird hair or will it be short? or long like erin :O

Yes im curious about his hair >.>
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

... ... ... ... ... ... Stormcrusher94's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Will his titan form have hair? That is the real question.

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    Rofl no! I've only ever been drunk one .

Im definitely diggin this all out war.

Im wondering if Mikasa ate Annie at some point during the timeskip. I say this because like her sole reason for living is Eren and he's is bound to die earlier than her already because of his power. She may want to die around the same time and the female Titan gives her a massive power boost to support him.

^ I’d prefer her to be alive and have some sort of role in what remains of the story but I wouldn’t be surprised if this happened, makes sense.

How the hell should I know?! I'm not God y'know.
    I can't help but feel that Zeke's defeat was staged and he's actually working with Eren's group. Like when he mentioned time and we see Levi looking at his watch, it felt more like he was reminding them to hurry up. Then we never see him personally being taken out. We just see Levi suddenly on his back slashing a place that isn't actually the nape of the neck and also we see steam rising from there like somebody ejected out with 3DMG when the other titans had their attention drawn away from him and then Levi used a grenade to help cover it up.

Also dammit we still haven't seen Armin's titan form. And it's hilarious how Galliard is all "We got this." and then he decides to rush an Ackerman - a family name that gives nightmares to one of their strongest titan shifters, Zeke.

i thought the one in the boat blew herself up (i thought it was a girl) but apperently it's armin lol
    ~

~

This chapter felt short, even though it was 43 pages guess not alot of words this time around.

I agree with rin feels like Zeke planned this with them or at least planned to pretend to be dead to attack them later but it feels off and to quick.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Last edited by osna; 04-11-2018 at 09:44 PM.
    ~

~

... ... ... ... ... ... Stormcrusher94's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A new evolution of titan power?

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    Rofl no! I've only ever been drunk one .