Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Blog Entries
    http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/The-B...-200-Epilogue/

looks like part 3 might end up being one large tournament

also potential Zombies

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\

i really want to know why kaizer is doing all this. just for the lols or does he have a bigger goal?
    and why the other follow him
    ~

~

dum dum dum. Reviving dead people tho.

Having a hard time remembering who's who

Set by Nel

When I saw the blond lady, my first thought was, "Vera's Sister???" Why can't we get part two of Veritas?

Tons of cliffhangers here, but I'm interested in seeing what happens. Does anyone know how long we'll have to wait for part three?

Blog Entries
    i honestly hope that the big tournament thing has fighters from more then just Korea :X

, its something i really like from God of High School that i think breaker really lacks, :X

showing that the rest of the world has strong fighters aswell and not just Korea

sadly i think we'll have to wait a long time till part 3

From the creators of The Breaker’s Naver page.

Title: Breaker chapter 199 cover.

Haha… this is the first post since 2015 began… somehow we’ve just been that busy…

Many of you could already tell, but,…. Breaker 2 is coming to an end.
    Breaker part 2 will end with chapter 200. Also, there will be a final epilogue of 1 part.
    Just part 1 [of Breaker] took 3 years… and part 2 took 5 years… I feel both relieved and disappointed.

Together with Archlord, we’ve been working non-stop without a break for 10 years.

Then… there are many readers who are wondering when Breaker, part 3, will enter serialization, but… we are expecting to not begin serialization for a little while. We will rest for a couple of months and then expect to start on a new work together with serializations that have piled up. The plan is to produce a work that, perhaps, forgoes the traditional page-view style and introduces the webtoon style with colour.
    Our apologies to those waiting for part 3, but… 8 years… was quite a long time… we really want to produce something new and maybe we’ll produce a new novella with the author Jeon Keuk-jin.

Also, after taking care of this week’s chapter 199’s deadline, and depending on the number of pages, we will rest next week for one week and chapter 200 is expected to go up on May 1st.
    ~

~

It was bad anyway. I probably won't miss. D:

Blog Entries
    holy ****, FINALLY