View Poll Results: Who'll win the FIFA Ballon D'or?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Messi

6 31.58%
  • Ronaldo

9 47.37%
  • Neuer

4 21.05%
Page 648 of 648 FirstFirst ... 148548598638646647648
Results 6,471 to 6,479 of 6479
    ah, you missed a crazy game...

Which team do you want to avoid next round.

it's more like which one do i rather have. leicester/sevilla are maybe the easier ones but the rest are all strong.

but obviously bayern wouldnt be cool cause dortmund could be playing bayern 4 times in like 4 weeks if that happened. cup and league matches would be around the same time as the 1/4 finales. (that is if dortmung reaches the next cup round).
    and barca after this performance tonight.
    ~

~

Dortmund vs Bayern would be sweet, revenge for the final......but I'd prefer Barca vs Dortmund since they haven't played each other since 98.

just after this goal https://streamable.com/d8ft7
    podolski's wiki page said '"His left foot is a missile and he hates England'

http://imgur.com/a/2yqXi

~

~

Blog Entries
    Congrats Real...for becoming the most fake team on this planet....sergio ramos went full f4ggot when he faked that sh!t but oh well...he's always been a retard...

Quote Originally Posted by MarianSony View Post
    Congrats Real...for becoming the most fake team on this planet....sergio ramos went full f4ggot when he faked that sh!t but oh well...he's always been a retard...
    Gotta hand it to them, they're the most complete team in the world right now.....no weak links apart from maybe the Goalkeeper.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    Gotta hand it to them, they're the most complete team in the world right now.....no weak links apart from maybe the Goalkeeper.
    yeah I know, I got to confess...they're strong as a team but, when it comes to fair play they've gotta be one of the most idiotic teams out there...they've become worse than Barca ( faking stuff and sh!t)..that and begging for free kicks and "penaldos"

Quote Originally Posted by MarianSony View Post
    yeah I know, I got to confess...they're strong as a team but, when it comes to fair play they've gotta be one of the most idiotic teams out there...they've become worse than Barca ( faking stuff and sh!t)..that and begging for free kicks and "penaldos"
    Yeah they're just as bad as each other when it comes to that, Other leagues will punish players of any team for decent towards the referee but in Spain Real and Barca get away with murder bitching for decisions comes natural.

Was hoping Juve would win but this Madrid team is too good, too complete.