View Poll Results: Who'll win the FIFA Ballon D'or?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Messi

7 35.00%
  • Ronaldo

9 45.00%
  • Neuer

4 20.00%
Page 2 of 649 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
    depends if united get another forward
    if they get one i think he'll leave
    ~

~

Slow Burner
    but fergi was playing him in midfield right ? , i thought that was why he wanted out

Slow Burner
    plus i dont get the whole wanting to sell nani thing , whats up with that?

Rooney played in midfield once all season, I doubt that is the reason. The main reason, as far as I can tell, is that he wants to be playing as the main striker, but RVP is just too good.

Nani is one of the most inconsistent players I have ever seen. World class one game, shockingly bad for the next five. There is no surprise we want him gone.

Slow Burner
    who do you usually play in mid , you being man u

Carrick is the backbone of our midfield, he was often partnered by Cleverley, Scholes, Anderson, Jones or Giggs depending on the team we're facing, tactics and injuries.

Slow Burner
    and was it solid ?, coz ive been hearing talks of you having to strenghten your mid

Was it hell, lmao. Our midfield was piss poor all season, bar Carrick, which is why Rooney had to play there albeit only for one game.

Slow Burner
    lool who are you guys trying to buy to solve that coz i heard baines is a no go

Way too much to talk about. So here goes

Messi >>>>> Ronaldo

Neymar is a great signing. Also, he does have a place in mid field from time to time. If transfer news is true Villa is leaving and Barca is trying to sell Sanchez. So, no problem of him not getting into the starting line up. But, in mid field Thiago might go to ManU and Xavi has health issues now. So, there will be an empty spot to fill every now and then. But, the thing is as a RW and CF they will only have Messi. So, they might make Neymar shift to the right and play Tello as the LW or Iniesta as they usually do. One thing I hate is when they play Fabregas as the false 9. Barcelona has a lot of options they can deploy but they need a good CB as soon as possible. Puyol is still not 100% fit and has a recurring knee problem now.

But, for me the best starting 11 given the current squad would be : LW:Tello, CF:Messi,RW:Neymar, LM:Iniesta, CDM:Sergio, RM:Xavi, RB:Alves, CBs:Puyol and Pique, LB:Alba and GK: Valdes

Ofcourse, Valdes is terrible.Also, Mascherano can come on as CB or CDM as sub and they have Fabregas and Song for midfield. But, attack-wise Pedro and Sanchez seem to be extremely out of form so that is gonna be difficult task.

On Rooney.... A lot of weird statements coming out. But, its extremely likely he will leave.

<<Sorry for the really really long post>>
    Always looking for good animes and mangas. So if you find an awesome one PM me.