Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Basketball Discussion Thread

Welcome

Self-explanatory title...You can discuss everything about basketball here... Transfer window is open since a few days now so i guess there is much to discuss. Enjoy
    Last edited by Mugi; 07-04-2013 at 06:31 PM.
    http://www.animeflame.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=417&dateline=13765255  97
    set made by Badshah

Iggy to Warriors, perfect fit. Glad Dwight left LA, was no place for a weak-hearted player like him. He fits well with HOU, if he works on his offensive game, things might work out well for them.

Mugi you should've put a LBJ pic up instead.
    my Mavs missed out again in acquiring a good F/A Cuban needs to go back to building the team through trades & the draft.
    i would take a gamble on trading for Demarcus Cousins with the right coaching & some veterans surrounding him i'm sure he'll lose that immaturity/temper problems of his.
    MAL

Kpop Song of the Week
    Set By LuluRules ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Aldstar View Post
    Iggy to Warriors, perfect fit. Glad Dwight left LA, was no place for a weak-hearted player like him. He fits well with HOU, if he works on his offensive game, things might work out well for them.
    Warriors lost Landry/Jack with the second one being one of the keys for their great run in the playoffs...
    He could do a good duo with Harden but i don't know...He is not a dependable guy anymore... But then again, it could only apply for the Lakers...we will see...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Mugi you should've put a LBJ pic up instead.
    my Mavs missed out again in acquiring a good F/A Cuban needs to go back to building the team through trades & the draft.
    i would take a gamble on trading for Demarcus Cousins with the right coaching & some veterans surrounding him i'm sure he'll lose that immaturity/temper problems of his.

You signed Calderon which is a good deal imo. Steady PG, good vision...
    http://www.animeflame.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=417&dateline=13765255  97
    set made by Badshah

Just now found out that Jack indeed left. That ruins everything. Now the Warrios arent that good anymore, they dont have a bench -_-

Yeah it all depends on his lazyness, if he stays lazy and doesnt work on his offensive game, HOU is doomed.

Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was gone for about 3 weeks and I've missed quite a lot of news from the NBA All I know is about the Bucks' draft pick because he is from Greece.

Did Howard really go to the Rockets?! What else did I miss?!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    I was gone for about 3 weeks and I've missed quite a lot of news from the NBA All I know is about the Bucks' draft pick because he is from Greece.

Did Howard really go to the Rockets?! What else did I miss?!
    NBA Transactions
    set made by Badshah

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot Mugi! There should be a like button here

What? Doc Rivers went to the Clippers?! I knew he was leaving the Celtics but I didn't know that.

Also, I see Delfino went back to the Bucks and Hickson to the Nuggets and Tyreke Evans to the Pelicans!
    Last edited by italialex7; 07-08-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Blog Entries
    Drose is touring around Europe, he was in Serbia yesterday and said he loves pressure and can't wait to come back to action... Then why didn't he come back during the playoffs?

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

You would not believe or know if I told you
    Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    Drose is touring around Europe, he was in Serbia yesterday and said he loves pressure and can't wait to come back to action... Then why didn't he come back during the playoffs?

No matter if he did come back in the playoffs the team would have lost but besides that he didn't want to come back against tough teams not playing all year and re injury his self again