Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 183
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by hakaihisaki View Post
    can someone tell me a good action/comedy manga?(better if it has special powers in it...)
    beelzebub, yongbi, magi, onepunch man, Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School, tokyo esp, kekkaishi, yuyu hakusho, rave
    Last edited by osna; 07-23-2013 at 12:43 PM.
    ~





    ~

  2. #12

  3. #13
    Squirrel God hakaihisaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    your imagination...
    Posts
    3,910
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by osna View Post
    beelzebub, yongbi, magi, onepunch man, Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School, tokyo esp, kekkaishi, yuyu hakusho, rave
    thanks!!!( i will probably read kekkaishi now
    Last edited by osna; 07-23-2013 at 12:44 PM.

  4. #14
    have fun, kekkaishi is a nice manga and i enjoyed it
    but enjoy/enjoyed all of them
    ~





    ~

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Samukazi View Post
    i would love to read something with a drama " tear provoking " romance . . prefer if it is finished as well . i don't mind mature content 'actually would love it more if it is mature' . i prefer if it is far away from being a comedy . prefer if it is short , but i can manage if it is long.

    actually i want more than one recommendation , prefer if some had happy ending , and other had sad endings
    maybe this one, its not romance/romance but its not bad

    - Annarasumanara
    http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics...sumanara-r1639

  6. #16
    BAMF H-squad Sergeant Samukazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    On the H-battlefield
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanauta View Post
    maybe this one, its not romance/romance but its not bad

    - Annarasumanara
    http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics...sumanara-r1639
    the art kinda weird, but this kinda hooked me in , not what i am looking for , but defiantly will check it out .thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by osna View Post
    hmmm... i dont really read a lot of that kind of mangas
    maybe molesterman, parallel
    mmm couldn't find anything with those names , can you please give me a link or the english name ? , thanks ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by nelkk View Post
    Sam take it off now!
    Quote Originally Posted by nelkk View Post
    Let's not react, it will get bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by nelkk View Post
    I'm dying, it's so damn good
    Shout out to nelkk for the amazing set!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Samukazi View Post
    mmm couldn't find anything with those names , can you please give me a link or the english name ? , thanks ^_^
    molester man: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/molester-man-r7471
    the art is kinda meh but it reall did grow on me over the time i read this and it's a good read

    parallel: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/parallel-r668
    it's basically the test for pastel (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/pastel-r724)
    but it really is a nice manga
    ~





    ~

  8. #18
    im looking for some good action manga/manhwa. besides the one mentioned already.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bleeding Myself Dry
    Posts
    3,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanauta View Post
    im looking for some good action manga/manhwa. besides the one mentioned already.
    it should be required everyone has an mml so we dont repeatrecommend each other >:@

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamehamed View Post
    it should be required everyone has an mml so we dont repeatrecommend each other >:@
    such thing doesnt realy mather, most ppl have different mml. so repeat of recommandation gonna happen anyway. besides if someone uses mml and ask the question for an action manga, and get only a list manga's he didnt red. i might miss on a good manga/manhwa cus the list exist out only manga's he didnt red.(im bit sleep sorry if i didnt try explain propperly)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •