Page 1 of 554 1231151101501 ... LastLast
    Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yugioh Dueling and Discussion Thread #1

Welcome everyone, we are Chancellor Undertaker and Chancellor Prod and this is the Yugioh Dueling and Discussion Thread #1. Lets make this place just as successful as on AC, shall we? Please take a minute and read over all of the rules before posting...

Thread Rules:
    1. Follow all of the main AnimeFlame Rules.
    2. No Picture/Youtube Spamming.
    3. Keep spamming of non Yugioh related topics to a minimum.
    4. No flamming, disrespecting other members or arguing, any issues of this nature will be reported.
    5. This is a place to have to have a good time, you do not have the right to ruin anyone's good time...
    6. Undertaker and Hybrid make the rules, We enforce the rules, You follow the rules...
    7. Please only post here if youre a member or wish to become a member. This is not a chat thread.
    -Any disobeying of any of these rules will result in a warning, then being reported and finally possible banishment from this thread.
    -Opening Hand Duel Rule: if you have a bad opening hand (ie no monsters) you may replace, shuffle, then redraw your opening hand, if your redraw hand is still bad then you must continue anyway...

-We use this site to duel, there is no downloading anything. All you need to do is register then build a deck!:
    Dueling Network

Ranking System:
    Spoiler: Ranks:

Professional league

Des san

Professional Duelists:
    White
    Semi-Pro Duelists:

Amateur Duelists:
    Kim Myung Soo

White
    Hybrid

Duel academy

Co-Chancellors: Undertaker and Prod

Headmaster: Prod
    Pika<3

Headmaster: Undertaker
    Titanium Titan
    Luacu
    twotails12
    Jsquared130
    Erdath

Headmaster: Krislerr72
    Renshi52
    Lucario690
    Spag
    Reiji the Crow
    KingZaraki
    StormCrusher
    SephirothX
    Lord Irvine

Saikuji
    Ash3r
    Naoggeddon
    foolcoolylover
    Sadistic Sougo
    6Aerospark9
    Rest_Revive
    ProximuhtyZ
    Inuzuka-Haru
    Niklomenos
    Spiral167
    Freekillz
    Devil Bat
    Garraofduhfunk
    Halibonga

Deck Builder for New Members: Kojiro

Rank ups/Headmaster challenges:

Each division of this group has its own set of challenges in order to reach the next rank of the division and here are the details on each division's rank up

Duel academy rank up
    In order to rank up to the next dorm, you must be the top duelist in your dorm. In order to do that, you must work your way up by challenging the duelist above you. Then once you reach the top, you must challenge the headmaster of the next dormitory and defeat them in a best 2 out of 3 match. If you wish to rank up to Obelisk Blue, you must use more than 1 deck in the challenge. The reason for this being that a good Obelisk Blue member should have more than 1 good deck. for all rank ups, if you fail to rank up, you must wait a week before challenging again

Pro league rank up
    Pro-League are duelists who have graduated from the academy and have entered the world of pro dueling, the ranks here consist of:

The King of Games
    Professional Duelists
    Semi-Professional Duelists
    Amateur Duelists

The King of Games position is given to the duelists who has the most tourney wins in the history of the group, Professional Duelists MUST have at least 1 tourney win but have not won more tourneys than the king of games. Semi-Pro Duelists must have participated in at least One Tourney since graduating from the academy. Amateur Duelists are just those fresh out of the academy and have yet to participate in a tourney since entering the pro-league. To get to the Pro-League YOU HAVE TO graduate from the academy, to do so you have to beat the Chancellor in a best out of 5 duels and BE IN OBELISK BLUE. This will be done in the Advanced Rated section of DN. If you fail to graduate, you must wait one week before trying the graduation challenge again.

Shadow Realm
    The Shadow Realm is a place for inactive/banned members. In order to escape the shadows, you must face your former headmaster or a duelist of my choosing in a match. if you can defeat them in a best 2 out of 3 match, you will be restored to your former position.[

The following decks are banned from all rank up matches:
    Any mill*/stall** decks
    Final Countdown
    Exodia
    Yubel
    Six Samurai
    X-Sabers
    Malifics
    Inzectors
    Dragon Swarm

* Mill decks are defined in this thread as any deck in which the purpose is to send cards directly from the top of either players deck to the graveyard, typically your opponents.
    ** Stall decks are defined in this thread as any deck thats meant to stop your opponent from attacking or that takes a long time to take one turn by drawing cards and/or discarding them for the soul purpose of gaining an advantage with certain cards

Pika's Deck of the Week:
    Spoiler:

Tutorial Vids:

How To Play Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game - Interactive Demo (part 1) - YouTube

How To Play Yu Gi Oh Trading Card Game Interactive Demo (part 2) - YouTube

How To Play Yu Gi Oh Trading Card Game Interactive Demo (part 3) - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biAm79kGyu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XVb7...eature=related

Helpful Links:

Duel Network Support
    Yugioh Wiki
    TCG Card Rulings
    XYZ Monsters List
    Yugioh Official Guide

Last edited by Undertaker; 06-20-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Blog Entries
    Please let me know if you have changed your username between here and AC, i will fix your name in the thread for you

Set by Xeltox

What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Desire here o:
    Change it to luacu

Blog Entries
    its fixed

Set by Xeltox

Do prod,titan and the rest of the crew know you made the thread?

Blog Entries
    i tried to post it on AC but it went down before i could

Set by Xeltox

Yay this is back...*subs*
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

just jot me down as spag.

I'll try and be active this time but I'm probably gonna stick with my usual decks.

EDIT: we should probably revise the deck ban list. honestly surprised X-Sabers are on there, since they're a very balanced deck all things considered.

Blog Entries
    well im up for any and all suggestions, we can work them out as a group

Set by Xeltox