Page 553 of 554 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554 LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 5536
    ... ... ... ... ... ... Stormcrusher94's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    From the financial stats of konami ( https://www.konami.com/ir/en/ir-data/statements.html ), if I look at the earnings comparing 2016 and 2017, their doing quite good. From I've been looking at they had in the 1st quarter an increase of 20mil yen in 2017 compared to 2016 in the same year (YGO Vrains started May 10th 2017). In the second quarter they had about 40 mil increase of sales compared to the same time in 2016. So from earnings alone they are doing quite good.

1st quarter statement:
    As for card games, the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME series continued to develop in the global market. Aiming for the global tournament to be held in August 2017, the qualifying round began. In addition, for Yu-Gi-Oh! fans, the release of new cards with additional rules which appeared in the new television animated series and the global release of the Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS mobile game created a great deal of excitement due to all of the new content.

2nd quarter
    As for card games, we will continue to strengthen our expansion in the global market as well as continue aggressive promotions within the area of eSports.

3rd quarter:
    As for card games, the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME series continued to develop in the global market. We continued to work to revitalize the contents, including the
    release of new cards with additional rules which appeared in the new television animated series.

All in all, the card game seems to have a solid fanbase, but a lot of people seem switching to duel links, which is frankly in a way better, even though you have those few top tier decks that everyone plays in ranked (me inclusive).
    The decline you mentioned seems to be really happening, but only in the card game, otherwise the are doing quite good in the department of digital gaming.

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    Rofl no! I've only ever been drunk one .

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Blog Entries
    This is actually one of the most healthy and fun formats in years and the Link Summoning mechanic is awesome imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrusher94 View Post
    From the financial stats of konami ( https://www.konami.com/ir/en/ir-data/statements.html ), if I look at the earnings comparing 2016 and 2017, their doing quite good. From I've been looking at they had in the 1st quarter an increase of 20mil yen in 2017 compared to 2016 in the same year (YGO Vrains started May 10th 2017). In the second quarter they had about 40 mil increase of sales compared to the same time in 2016. So from earnings alone they are doing quite good.

1st quarter statement:
    As for card games, the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME series continued to develop in the global market. Aiming for the global tournament to be held in August 2017, the qualifying round began. In addition, for Yu-Gi-Oh! fans, the release of new cards with additional rules which appeared in the new television animated series and the global release of the Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS mobile game created a great deal of excitement due to all of the new content.

2nd quarter
    As for card games, we will continue to strengthen our expansion in the global market as well as continue aggressive promotions within the area of eSports.

3rd quarter:
    As for card games, the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME series continued to develop in the global market. We continued to work to revitalize the contents, including the
    release of new cards with additional rules which appeared in the new television animated series.

All in all, the card game seems to have a solid fanbase, but a lot of people seem switching to duel links, which is frankly in a way better, even though you have those few top tier decks that everyone plays in ranked (me inclusive).
    The decline you mentioned seems to be really happening, but only in the card game, otherwise the are doing quite good in the department of digital gaming.
    Well ill be dammned forgot about the digital aspect. Mainly talking about tcg. If you look at their other stuff though i am surprise they are holding their own even after their god awful release of Metal gear survive.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Blog Entries

6. The Following User Likes This Post:

Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    lol why is Yuya trying to stop Yuma from eating?

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    lol why is Yuya trying to stop Yuma from eating?
    Maybe he stole his food...idk...I just thought it was awesome to see all of the gens of ygo just chillin' together...

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe he stole his food...idk...I just thought it was awesome to see all of the gens of ygo just chillin' together...
    It is pretty cool, that one part just stuck out to me cause its funny lol

Set by Xeltox

Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Blog Entries
    DYcwWE8X4AAfV55.jpg

Playmaker seemingly gains an ally in the form of Takeru Homura, who has the online alias "Soulburner".

... ... ... ... ... ... Stormcrusher94's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My prediction is that every of the MCs is going to get an Ignis.
    Yusaku -> Dark (already has, even though his deck isn't dark themed)
    Aoi -> Light (her Trickstar deck is light attribute)
    Go -> Earth (Gouki's are earth attribute)
    Homura -> he seems to have a Fire attribute deck

Now we just need a Wind and Water attribute deck.

BTW, what decks were good alien deck counters, they annoy the hell out of me in duel links.

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    Rofl no! I've only ever been drunk one .

its alive hmmm
    credit to shinuyx
    Quote Originally Posted by vi3t_93 View Post
    i personally dont like Sparring Kris, he has inherited some scary traits of BVZ...i dont like that one bit
    Quote Originally Posted by emmiesvoboda View Post
    send me an email i'll read it tomorrow know rune end this spar aready good night
    Quote Originally Posted by Runne666 View Post
    blow me. (Leaves the thread... possibly forever)
    (Returns to null the fight one more time... and then again for good measure)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukuru View Post
    I'm a 16 yr old girl with raging hormones. I **** everything in sight.