Page 551 of 551 FirstFirst ... 51451501541549550551
Results 5,501 to 5,508 of 5508
    Blog Entries
    i havent palyed real yugioh in ages, though i do play Duel Links

i knew the current play type was just who can spam the most powerful xyz and syncros and such , but reading that link.....

they solved the extra deck spamming by introducing a very forced and probably going to be highly disliked concept of a zone for Extra deck cards ... while at the same time introducing another unnesseary mecanhic ...

glad i only play duel links, its old school feel is what i loved of yugioh
    "It's a new way of doing things, of FIGHTING evil, of SAVING the WORLD."
    "And it's MESSY and IMPERFECT, but it's EFFECTIVE."

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\

... ... ... ... ... ... Stormcrusher94's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaA View Post
    i havent palyed real yugioh in ages, though i do play Duel Links

i knew the current play type was just who can spam the most powerful xyz and syncros and such , but reading that link.....

they solved the extra deck spamming by introducing a very forced and probably going to be highly disliked concept of a zone for Extra deck cards ... while at the same time introducing another unnesseary mecanhic ...

glad i only play duel links, its old school feel is what i loved of yugioh
    Saw that in recommendations in the play store, but didn't download it yet. How is it. Do you get a fixed deck to start with or do you buy cards. Can you play offline? Saw some videos on YouTube, is the max amount of cards 24 or something, and are there just cards from Yugi season yugioh? How big is the game? Do you have to log in?

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    Rofl no! I've only ever been drunk one .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrusher94 View Post
    Saw that in recommendations in the play store, but didn't download it yet. How is it. Do you get a fixed deck to start with or do you buy cards. Can you play offline? Saw some videos on YouTube, is the max amount of cards 24 or something, and are there just cards from Yugi season yugioh? How big is the game? Do you have to log in?
    its fun :O it has its own card sets in the game, only 4 right now two large sets and 2 mini sets, the first two pack types are going to rotate out by the end of march though
    , its not rotating out the cards, just the set you can buy, they already said though there would be alternative ways to get those cards later

the game gives you alot of currency for starting as a new player to buy cards, and right now i believe they are even extra gems to buy packs for an event right now, so if you want to play do it now for the extra stuff

you can buy cards with real money yes, but the game gives you so many gems for just playing you dont really need to, you can also buy specific cards from a card shop in the game which you buy with in game gold, which you get from just playing and leveling up. i havent spent a dime and i already have so many cards.

no you cant play offline

also standard decks are like 20 cards is what you really want, but you can go up to 30. It has NPC combat, and PVP combat.

also so you know there are only 3 lanes in the game, not 5. And no syncros or xyz yet. Hell there are barely any fusion or ruitals cards atm, like they legit just came out with Relinquished a few weeks ago, its legit old school in how it plays. games are quiet fast aswell.

at the start though you choose between Kaiba or Yugi , you can unlock other chardactesr from the show aswell when you rank up, and when you do you unlock there basic decks

also characters have special powers added to them, this is what makes it most different then normal yugioh, like for example, Joey can get a power that lets him start with 5000 lp, normal starting is 4000lp, Kaiba can start with mountain on his field, Yugi can start with Yami field spell and so on. These powers make it so many decks are viable and help balance out just large normal beatdown cards with high stats.
    Last edited by SaA; 02-21-2017 at 12:54 AM.
    "It's a new way of doing things, of FIGHTING evil, of SAVING the WORLD."
    "And it's MESSY and IMPERFECT, but it's EFFECTIVE."

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\

Blog Entries
    Well I started Duel Links yesterday and so far it is good. They game mechanics are nice, just the constant npc talking and your character is annoying. The npc battles are a bit lackluster, mostly because they constantly summon monster in attack position... played even a PvP and got obliterated (that guy had quite a high level constructed deck).
    I've been using gems to buy packs just to get some higher level monster, because those started decks are annoyingly weak....

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig

Blog Entries
    Guys, you need to come back, because the new season is HYPE!!! The MC is a badass, I kind of like the OP and ED. In the very beginning it seemed like there was a millennium eye ( ). This reminds me so much of 5D's and considering it is my favorite season of YGO! I can't complain. And did I say there was no duel in the first episode.

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig

Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrusher94 View Post
    Guys, you need to come back, because the new season is HYPE!!! The MC is a badass, I kind of like the OP and ED. In the very beginning it seemed like there was a millennium eye ( ). This reminds me so much of 5D's and considering it is my favorite season of YGO! I can't complain. And did I say there was no duel in the first episode.
    Id love to start watching it, one problem though. I havent finished Arc-V yet, not even close lol

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    Id love to start watching it, one problem though. I havent finished Arc-V yet, not even close lol
    The very last fight was kind of interesting, the others on the other hand were meh.

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig

Blog Entries
    So there are 2 types of duels in this continuation: Speed and Master duels.
    Speed duels are heavily influenced by Duel links, right to the skill, which I actually don't mind. Yuusaku's ace monster doesn't have 2500atk?? So it isn't his ace monster ??
    I'm starting to like the OP, it is kind of catchy. The female seems not to be useless. Yuusaku's character is awesome, reminds me a lot of Yusei and Yami Yugi/Atem, by dueling skills and smacktalk. So far the animation wasn't anything but great.
    Oh and main villain enters in ep 3 already, but I lean more towards the president of SOL being the big baddie of VRAINS.

"Into the VRAINS"
    Last edited by Stormcrusher94; 05-18-2017 at 08:54 PM.

Set by xeltox
    AniList / MAL
    Spoiler:
    Goes well with my sig