27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apple

7 25.93%
  • Google

16 59.26%
  • Both suck, I prefer my nokia 3320

4 14.81%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I personally prefer Android over iOS simply because Android has far fewer restrictions. For me, it's all about the freedom of being able to do what I want with my phone.

Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Android FTW!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

I've got an iPhone 5. Apple has disgustingly high profit margins on their products but it's a quality phone.

mal

Banned
    Apple.

∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bah, you guys are forgetting that aside from the lack of QUALITY apps for android (apple has waaaaaaaay more) the over-all user interface for android is actually pretty user friendly now (and I'm talking basic android on a nexus 4, because honestly that's the only android phone that can fairly be compared to an iPhone)

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Androids aren't that user not friendly as they use to be. To me, Apple will always be the best cause all other companies wait for Apple to release new innovative features and then copy them. Without Apple, there would not of been any Android phones or tablets to show off with. So apple gets my vote.

tbh I hardly use any apps on my phone. Like at all. Kind of a waste of 64gb tbh.

mal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Narutos pimp View Post
    Androids aren't that user not friendly as they use to be. To me, Apple will always be the best cause all other companies wait for Apple to release new innovative features and then copy them. Without Apple, there would not of been any Android phones or tablets to show off with. So apple gets my vote.
    apple is innovative!? hahahaha right... most of the features that iphones get first appear on androids and other phones and then Apple just takes them reintroduces them to world like their own. Just like the iPad, the first tablet the world saw... right after Microsoft's in 2002.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Apples steals left, right and centre and sues people for their property. They're a diabolical company imo. I buy their products with disgust. My next computer will most definitely be a PC. idk about my phone though. Depends on what's available in 1-2 years.
    Last edited by IronMonkeyFist; 07-13-2013 at 12:13 AM.

mal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkeyFist View Post
    Apples steals left, right and centre and sues people for their property. They're a diabolical company imo. I buy their products with disgusts. My next computer will most definitely be a PC. idk about my phone though. Depends on what's available in 1-2 years.
    Imo, they have good products; they are just overpriced. I don't care about copying etc, all I want is a good value for money product. But when they don't offer that and then go on copying and suing etc, that just makes me not want to buy the products regardless of price. To be fair though, a lot of companies do that.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-