• Google

16 59.26%
  • Both suck, I prefer my nokia 3320

4 14.81%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    Imo, they have good products; they are just overpriced. I don't care about copying etc, all I want is a good value for money product. But when they don't offer that and then go on copying and suing etc, that just makes me not want to buy the products regardless of price. To be fair though, a lot of companies do that.
    Not a lot, ALL companies do that... It's all about competition, if there was none, then we wouldn't get innovation and good prices, so the more they copy, the better it is for us, the consumer... So in the end, do I really care who sues who, or who invented the tablet first? No, I couldn't give a ****. All I want is a tablet that has the best price/value ratio, and atm the iPad does, when it comes to computers, the PC does, and when it comes to phones, the Nexus 4 does (imo)

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Not a lot, ALL companies do that... It's all about competition, if there was none, then we wouldn't get innovation and good prices, so the more they copy, the better it is for us, the consumer... So in the end, do I really care who sues who, or who invented the tablet first? No, I couldn't give a ****. All I want is a tablet that has the best price/value ratio, and atm the iPad does, when it comes to computers, the PC does, and when it comes to phones, the Nexus 4 does (imo)
    iphone is not a good value for money product, ipad isn't either imo, it's too expensive and also imo all tablets are unnecessary. But that's a whole different subject.

Nexus 4 is awesome! I wanna test Xperia Z though, I think that might be better.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Blog Entries
    iphone is not a good value for money product, ipad isn't either imo, it's too expensive and also imo all tablets are unnecessary. But that's a whole different subject.

Nexus 4 is awesome! I wanna test Xperia Z though, I think that might be better.
    I never said the iPhone was, it doesn't have enough features to justify it's price... But since a tablet is supposed to be a kind of laptop replacement, and it should have apps that work well for working, the android tablets fall short... Though I haven't tried any Windows ones yet, they might just give the iPad a run for it's money...

MAL
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~

Blog Entries
    I never said the iPhone was, it doesn't have enough features to justify it's price... But since a tablet is supposed to be a kind of laptop replacement, and it should have apps that work well for working, the android tablets fall short... Though I haven't tried any Windows ones yet, they might just give the iPad a run for it's money...
    I have tried both android tablets and the ipad and they seem pretty much equal and equally unnecessary to me. Just like you, haven't tried a windows one though.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Imo, they have good products; they are just overpriced. I don't care about copying etc, all I want is a good value for money product. But when they don't offer that and then go on copying and suing etc, that just makes me not want to buy the products regardless of price. To be fair though, a lot of companies do that.
    Apple has on average a 40% profit margin or something close to that figure. It's extortionate. What's more, even though they steal from others, they aggressively pursue and sue others for their property. It's ridiculous how much American courts have let them get away with.

mal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkeyFist View Post
    Apple has on average a 40% profit margin or something close to that figure. It's extortionate. What's more, even though they steal from others, they aggressively pursue and sue others for their property. It's ridiculous how much American courts have let them get away with.
    This^

MAL
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~

Blog Entries
    USA courts being biased about an American company?! Why would you say that?! Apple should sue less and pay more taxes (since they are evading)

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

I hate the company, that's pretty much it.

mal

Blog Entries
    Then that's all you had to say m'boy, welcome to the club.

MAL
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~

Blog Entries
    Then why do you buy the products?! Is that some sort of Technology Stockholm Syndrome?!

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-