Page 841 of 851 FirstFirst ... 341741791831839840841842843 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 8502
    Aye. After a point, you will run out of words for "really ****ing big." At that point, just, er, don't touch them... and be reasonable.

Also, it's sorta unspoken as a guideline, but avoid going beyond Oars scale. Zoans follow this idea.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia/MOTHER & Uus & Snow & Cinder

They place where the blind can see and the deaf can see too
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Q View Post
    Aye. After a point, you will run out of words for "really ****ing big." At that point, just, er, don't touch them... and be reasonable.

Also, it's sorta unspoken as a guideline, but avoid going beyond Oars scale. Zoans follow this idea.
    Seems easy enough.

I've come down with the flu. Any posts/updates from me will have to be delayed until I can recover. x.x

Heyo. Just curious if I'd be able to use Garment Garment Fruit. Similarly to the manga of Tsugumomo. Since it had an anime I'm going to link the clip to a few of them since its faster. I surely remember a fruit we had doing such .. but that was ... a looooong time ago. /nods

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Jackoffripper; 01-12-2018 at 05:40 PM.

You can either use the hira hira, which is cannon and pretty darn cool, or we did have a cloth fruit where the user could create(?) manipulate, and do things with cloth sheets and the like.

It's an oldie fruit, certainly.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

The Hira does seem to allow the things I would want .. providing I supply it with material. That does not seem to bad. I shall take it then.

Questions

How does the Hira handle the weight of an object. To the user is the weight negated or .. is there some limitation. Because if that guys cape was a block of steel and the rest of his arsenal ... it seemed he would weigh himself a metric ton, lol.

Controlling of the fluttering .. it allows for shape manipulation and such .. too any extent or just to what the user holds a great deal of knowledge over such as weaponry or armor to even tools? Also say if I did the land ripple thing ... what would be the extent of the manipulation .. just ripples? Or am i able to reform it into other things much like the sword to whip to mace (just examples lol)?

Also .. do I get free confetti cannons?
    Last edited by Jackoffripper; 01-13-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Going to say there is some conservation of mass. One Piece strength levels, after all, are bonkers. Perhaps some can be negated because it is more like cloth, but you forget that wearing weight is easier than holding weight. 50 pounds on one's back supported by shoulders is far, far easier to carry than in one's hands. Wing it to the canon the best you can, but don't try to step on the kilo/fuwa fruit's toes.

Some manipulation, to the point of the user's own training. Again, even with the land ripple, up to the user's own training. You do not have the fuwa; you have the hira. Maybe you can do more, but nothing 'lol.' Don't expect massive lions, hydras, or golems without effort.

Gonna say don't know.
    Last edited by Ellie Q; 01-13-2018 at 04:27 PM.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

How the hell should I know?! I'm not God y'know.
    OK since I recently learned that you can awaken a DF at 100 and not 120 like I originally thought >.> I got some questions about it. I would like to awaken the buki with the same characteristics as Doffy's awakening, ie: being able to turn my surroundings into weapons and telekinetically control them like Doffy could with his strings. So I was wondering if there'd be any rules to it like the awakening only effects a set area around the user and if my weapons leave the area, would my control of them be severed?

- The range is similar to Doffy's. Medium and not too large at all.
    - "Telekenitically." Use that word lightly. Doffy and Mochi, both, have production fruits that allow for zanny control. The weapon fruit is not entirely as flexible.
    - Just like Doffy's. If he moved too far away, everything reverted near immediately back to how it was.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q