Page 227 of 357 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3569
    Blog Entries

Bert Umber

Personality

Abilities

Sabi Sabi No Mi The Sabi Sabi no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to cause metallic items to rust and come apart, making the user a Rust Human.
    • Perk: Awakened Sabi --- Can use the Sabi Ranged

Kenbunshoku Haki A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally.

Rokushiki
    A special, superhuman martial arts style, commonly used within the World Government. Numerous Marines are capable of utilizing Rokushiki, Schwarz has shown an adequate level of mastery over the craft, and has shown some interest in improving her skills with it.

Techniques

Haki Techs

CoO Tech 1 --- This tech combines the awakened state of the Sabi which allows me to use it ranged and Kenbunshoku Haki. This Tech is passive and at all times i can sense anything around me that the Sabis power can be applied to. This Tech has nothing to do with preditions, it is purely awareness of surroundings and only to things that i can rust, making it more so a 6th sense.

Rokushiki Techs

Soru
    Geppo
    Rankyaku
    Tekkai

Devil Fruit Techs

Unnamed Tech 1 --- I cause a viable target to rust violently and burst in such a way that it explodes, like a rust gernade. Spreading rust dust/debris around and into the air rapidly. The scale of the explosion, and the mass of rust debris created from the explosion depends on the mass of the target.

Unnamed Tech 2 --- I cause the iron in blood to rust, turning the iron into iron oxide, which then releases oxygen into the body.

Unnamed Tech 3 --- A striking Technique where i instantly rustify, to destroy/corrode, a select area of a target upon contact to bypass defenses to attack vital areas.

Unnamed Tech 4 --- A striking Technique that with every strike adds a new level of rustification to a target. The first strike to an area on a target such as an arm or leg etc, will leave the joints mostly rusted. Vastly impairing movement and usability. The Second strike on the same area will fully rust that area, effectively paralyzing that area from use. A third strike to the same area, will result in massive damage to the area, which could range from loss of something such as an arm entirely or even a fatal wound. [The first level of rustification can be recovered from in about 1 hour, The 2nd Level of rustification requires a full day to recover from]

Sabi Apocalypse --- Not really a tech, just a name to give the action of me using the Sabi power as a large area of effect attack.

Basic Information
    Name: Bert Umber
    Epithet:
    Affiliation: World Government
    Race: Human
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 170lb

Statistics
    Total Points: 300
    Spent Points: 300
    • STR: 30
    • AGI: 64
    • VIT: 45
    • DF: 100 (Awakened)
    • FS: 10
    • CoO: 51 (1 Tech)

Inventory
    Double Barrel Flintlock Pistol
    ------With Magnesium Bullets
    Small pouches of Aluminum Powder

Well all that really needs approving is here already

ill make it pretty and add in the history stuff when i get back from work
    Last edited by SaA; 09-08-2015 at 08:23 PM.
    "It's a new way of doing things, of FIGHTING evil, of SAVING the WORLD."
    "And it's MESSY and IMPERFECT, but it's EFFECTIVE."

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\

Nora, The Righteous Lancer
    She believes in the Marines, and what they are doing. She hears tales of possible corruption within their ranks, but doesn't believe them. She is loyal, and obeys orders given to her by her superiors. Even if she has a problem with them, she will reluctantly carry them out, to the best of her ability. One exception to this, is if she has the chance to save an innocent's life, she will. Regardless of the orders she was given. Part of ______, a unit within the Marines, she shows loyalty to them above others within the organization. Her reasons for joining the group are to mostly keep an eye on them however.

Personality

She is a very respectable girl. Even in the face of things and people she doesn't agree with, she maintains a respectful demeanor. She tries to exude an air of ruthlessness and logic, but her true nature shines through. Never forgetting that she joined the Marines to help people. She can be a bit nerdy at times, especially when it comes to relics and other commodities from ancient eras. She doesn't let things get to her easily, but when she does, she can hold on to a grudge for a long time. Until she feels she has gotten proper payback.

Abilities

Rokushiki A style of fighting utilized by members of the World Government. Commonly referred to as the Six Powers, Rokushiki is comprised of six primary techniques. Each granting the user a superhuman feat. Unique to her, she has developed a subset of Rokushiki Techniques called "Rose Artes", in addition to the unique variants on Rokushiki, one day she hopes to expand her use of the spear into a fighting style all of its own.

Spoiler: Rose Artes
    Yarigan- Her variant of Shigan, Rather than pushing her finger into the target, she thrusts her spear forward with the same force. It is much more powerful, but not as swift as a result.

Yarigan: Bofu- The Yarigan version of the Tobu Shigan. With a fierce thrust forward, a torrent of compressed air is launched forward. The force of the compressed line of air will cause multiple cuts along whatever it hits. In addition to the damage from the initial impact.

Yarigan: Strike Drei- Similar to Shigan Oren, it is a rapid strike version of Yarigan. Performing several high powered strikes within a short time. There are slightly fewer strikes compared to the Shigan Oren, due to the difference in speed of the initial attacks.

Rankyaku: Yari- The default variant of her specialized Rankyaku. By thrusting her spear forward, the Rankyaku projectile is emitted from the tip of her spear, rather than through a kick. The result is a thin, focused beam that has high piercing abilities, rather than high cutting abilities. It also travels a bit faster than the default Rankyaku.

Rankyaku: Matsuri- The multi version of her take on Rankyaku. She thrusts her spear several times while it is pointed skyward. Several projectiles are launched, inevitably raining down on the targeted area.

Rankyaku: Gungnir- One of her strongest attacks. She initiates it like her previous two Rankyaku variants. However the power used in the strike is much greater. This results in a rather large projectile being fired from the tip of her spear. This is similar in strength to the Rokuogan.

Ancient Studies She is fascinated by things of the past. From biological, to man made. Her fascination has led her to become quite knowledgeable in both Antiques and Archaeology. She loves discovering new fossils and ancient relics. She is particularly interested in the Poneglyphs, and hopes to one day unlock the secrets they have to tell. Especially the Rio Poneglyph. She feels if she has enough time with them, perhaps she can learn to decipher them. Even if people claim it to be impossible, she wants to try.

Basic Information
    Name: Nora Rose
    Epithet: The Praetor
    Path: Fighter Class
    Affiliation: Marines
    Height: 165 cm
    Weight: ?? kg

Statistics
    • STR: 80
    • AGI: 80
    • VIT: 60
    • FS: 100 (80+20)
    • Archaeology: ✧✧✧
    • Antiques: ✧✧✧

Inventory
    Standard Spear
    Last edited by Yukiko; 01-06-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    all the stuff that requires approval is in my sheet above already

approve it :O

will add the stuff like history later and such

Quote Originally Posted by SaA View Post

Bert Umber

Personality

Abilities

Sabi Sabi No Mi The Sabi Sabi no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to cause metallic items to rust and come apart, making the user a Rust Human.
    • Perk: Awakened Sabi --- Can use the Sabi Ranged

Kenbunshoku Haki A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally.

Rokushiki
    A special, superhuman martial arts style, commonly used within the World Government. Numerous Marines are capable of utilizing Rokushiki, Schwarz has shown an adequate level of mastery over the craft, and has shown some interest in improving her skills with it.

Techniques

Haki Techs

CoO Tech 1 --- This tech combines the awakened state of the Sabi which allows me to use it ranged and Kenbunshoku Haki. This Tech is passive and at all times i can sense anything around me that the Sabis power can be applied to. This Tech has nothing to do with preditions, it is purely awareness of surroundings and only to things that i can rust, making it more so a 6th sense.

Rokushiki Techs

Soru
    Geppo
    Rankyaku
    Tekkai

Devil Fruit Techs

Unnamed Tech 1 --- I cause a viable target to rust violently and burst in such a way that it explodes, like a rust gernade. Spreading rust dust/debris around and into the air rapidly. The scale of the explosion, and the mass of rust debris created from the explosion depends on the mass of the target.

Unnamed Tech 2 --- I cause the iron in blood to rust, turning the iron into iron oxide, which then releases oxygen into the body.

Unnamed Tech 3 --- A striking Technique where i instantly rustify, to destroy/corrode, a select area of a target upon contact to bypass defenses to attack vital areas.

Unnamed Tech 4 --- A striking Technique that with every strike adds a new level of rustification to a target. The first strike to an area on a target such as an arm or leg etc, will leave the joints mostly rusted. Vastly impairing movement and usability. The Second strike on the same area will fully rust that area, effectively paralyzing that area from use. A third strike to the same area, will result in massive damage to the area, which could range from loss of something such as an arm entirely or even a fatal wound. [The first level of rustification can be recovered from in about 1 hour, The 2nd Level of rustification requires a full day to recover from]

Sabi Apocalypse --- Not really a tech, just a name to give the action of me using the Sabi power as a large area of effect attack.

Basic Information
    Name: Bert Umber
    Epithet:
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 170lb

Statistics
    • STR: 30
    • AGI: 64
    • VIT: 45
    • DF: 100 (Awakened)
    • FS: 10
    • CoO: 51 (1 Tech)

Inventory
    Double Barrel Flintlock Pistol
    ------With Magnesium Bullets
    Small pouches of Aluminum Powder

Well all that really needs approving is here already

ill make it pretty and add in the history stuff when i get back from work
    Stats are fine.
    Sabi Technique 1 is denied. Rust does not cause things to explode. Super Rusting things just causes them to weaken further.
    I have no idea what you intend to do with Tech 2; needs further explanation.
    Tech 3 is fine.
    Tech 4 would work, but remember that the Sabi does not permanently rust living things. Only on contact and it will revert once finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post

"Transparent Justice" Schwarz
    Marine Captain Schwarz is an enigma. She rarely lets herself be seen by others. She holds a deep hatred for those who possess the Color of Observation Haki type. As it is something that can detect her, even when she is trying to be invisible. She holds a belief for her own brand of justice. She's playfully called it Transparent Justice, and it means what it sounds. Justice should be transparent. Nothing complex, and nothing that requires drawn out explanations. She has no determination to rise up through the ranks for professional reasons, but she is motivated for personal ones. However those reasons remain just as much of a mystery as Schwarz herself.

Appearance

Schwarz is a woman of slender build. She has long black air, magenta eyes, and is... well endowed in a certain area. She wears red framed glasses, but usually has them hidden from view. Her outfit is mostly standard attire, nothing particularly unusual about it. Whenever she allows herself to be seen, she is met with a wide array of compliments, plenty of men have tried hitting on her, and all of them have failed.

Personality

Schwarz is mischievous at heart. She enjoys messing with her allies, in particular she likes messing with people who have no idea what her ability is. She blames her personality on her Devil Fruit, stating that with the ability she has, it would be a waste not to be a prankster. She has a bad habit of abandoning her troops, and following Weiss around. She does not get in trouble for it, as her every member of her troop is male, and they all enjoy having such a beautiful Captain, even if she abandons them frequently. She's used to being invisible so often, that she has a high tendency to forget she is invisible, which can lead to some awkward encounters.

Abilities

Rokushiki is a special, superhuman martial arts style, commonly used within the World Government. Numerous Marines are capable of utilizing Rokushiki, Schwarz has shown an adequate level of mastery over the craft, and has shown some interest in improving her skills with it.

Suke Suke no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that gives its user the ability to turn herself and anything she touches invisible, making the user an Invisible Human. The invisibility effect can extend to objects like portable hand-strapped cannons and small ships used for evacuation. "Suke suke" means invisibility or transparency in Japanese.
    Invisible Barrage- An upgrade to the invisible granting properties of the Suke Suke no Mi. Schwarz has painstakingly developed this ability as a way to keep objects she has made invisible that way even if she is no longer in direct contact with it.

Busoshoku Haki allows the user to create a force similar to an invisible armor around themselves. Similar to Tekkai, this Haki allows the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm. Significant physical force can still overcome this defense; Naturally this "invisible armor" can be used as a weapon to strike others with. It can be used to augment the user's own attacks, projected ahead of the user as pure brute force, or imbued in weapons to increase their effectiveness. Any attack enhanced by Busoshoku Haki hits immensely harder than it would normally be without it.

Basic Information
    Name: Schwarz
    Epithet: Transparent Justice
    Devil Fruit: Suke Suke no Mi
    Height: 172 cm
    Weight: 62 kg

Statistics
    • STR: 21
    • AGI: 41
    • VIT: 41
    • FS: 41
    • DF: 81
    • CoA: 75

Inventory
    Bow + Several Arrows
    God, these sheets look awful when quoted.
    At your current mastery level, I'd say that while you can leave things as invisible after touching them, it will only be temporary. They will turn visible shortly after.
    I have no problems with the rest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post
    Stats are fine.
    Sabi Technique 1 is denied. Rust does not cause things to explode. Super Rusting things just causes them to weaken further.
    I have no idea what you intend to do with Tech 2; needs further explanation.
    Tech 3 is fine.
    Tech 4 would work, but remember that the Sabi does not permanently rust living things. Only on contact and it will revert once finished.

God, these sheets look awful when quoted.
    At your current mastery level, I'd say that while you can leave things as invisible after touching them, it will only be temporary. They will turn visible shortly after.
    I have no problems with the rest.
    aww :< k
    could i use that Tech 1 , if it wasnt an actual explosion, but just seemed like one, to spread rust around ? , kinda like how when you drop an open bag of flower, flower shoots up out of the bag ? if not ill have to think of a tech to replace it, thinking up viable rust techs are hard D:

also the 2nd tech, is pretty much exaclty what it means :O
    when we inhale air, the oxygen gets in our blood and attaches to the iron in our blood forming iron oxide which moves through the body and supplies the oxygen to our body
    by rusting the iron myself, i can skip the step where i need to inhale to supply my body with oxygen. Basicly it means that when i use the tech, i dont require to breath in air, only exhale.

i know it wares off for tech 4, i even mentioned that it wares off in the tech itself like 1 hour for joint rusting and a day ish for full paralyzed body part, the thrid part would be applying damage :O, its just an advanced tech so i was assumeing i could have the effects last some what longer :X

also do i have to treat plants the same as people ? regarding in rusting them ?

aww :< k
    could i use that Tech 1 , if it wasnt an actual explosion, but just seemed like one, to spread rust around ? , kinda like how when you drop an open bag of flower, flower shoots up out of the bag ? if not ill have to think of a tech to replace it, thinking up viable rust techs are hard D:

also the 2nd tech, is pretty much exaclty what it means :O
    when we inhale air, the oxygen gets in our blood and attaches to the iron in our blood forming iron oxide which moves through the body and supplies the oxygen to our body
    by rusting the iron myself, i can skip the step where i need to inhale to supply my body with oxygen. Basicly it means that when i use the tech, i dont require to breath in air, only exhale.

i know it wares off for tech 4, i even mentioned that it wares off in the tech itself like 1 hour for joint rusting and a day ish for full paralyzed body part, the thrid part would be applying damage :O, its just an advanced tech so i was assumeing i could have the effects last some what longer :X

also do i have to treat plants the same as people ? regarding in rusting them ?
    Sure, as long as you can apply outside force to it. It's not like the flour just jumps out, it's reacting to the sudden stop.
    That sounds suicidal. Like, you don't have to breath but you're destroying all of your blood cells in the process.
    No, turning people into paper mache for a day is not a thing.

I don't know plant anatomy that well, but I'll say no not really. They're inanimate objects for the most part.

Any specific duration to the time something remains invisible?

Blog Entries
    Sure, as long as you can apply outside force to it. It's not like the flour just jumps out, it's reacting to the sudden stop.
    That sounds suicidal. Like, you don't have to breath but you're destroying all of your blood cells in the process.

I don't know plant anatomy that well, but I'll say no not really. They're inanimate objects for the most part.
    Could like stepping or punching it be enough force to blast the rust into the area ?

could you give me an acceptable time frame for Tech 4 then ?

Blog Entries

Could like stepping or punching it be enough force to blast the rust into the area ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post
    Any specific duration to the time something remains invisible?
    Nothing specific really. Just shortly after, doesn't have to be immediate. I'm imagining this is regards to arrows, so about they come from the bow and hit/miss the target. Assuming you're not sniping.

Potentially.
    It works on touch only, once you let go, it goes back to normal.