Page 231 of 372 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3718
    Character History

Relena was born to a minor noble family in a country on the Grand Line. The country was affiliated with the World Government, and enjoyed the benefits of such a relationship, letting even a family of lower nobility like Relena's live a life of luxury. Relena enjoyed the sweet taste of fruits that her family's plantation workers would bring after a successful harvest at their orchards, fields, or vineyards. However one day she saw a strange looking fruit and decided to give it a taste, not knowing it was a devil fruit that her father had acquired and planned to give to one of their guards to better protect them. Though saddened that his precious daughter was now a devil fruit user, her father began to decided to teach her to make the best of it, and began to teach her of the World Government and all it had done for them and their country. He taught her of the military arm of the WG, the Marines, and how she could help them to make more countries around the world like their own. She was also taught in the ways of combat using her devil fruit. Her father was quite ecstatic when he realized that the fruit she had eaten was none other than the Goro Goro no Mi, a logia, and he told her with that fruit she would no doubt rise to the top, so long as she was diligent. When she was old enough, she enlisted with the Marines.

Relena was only a marine for a short time before she fought and defeated a pirate crew that had survived sailing in the Grand Line. She was promoted to captain, and her first mission was to track down where the pirates had come from. She tracked their home port down to a poor town in the West Blue, and led the attack that destroyed the town that was labeled as a pirate haven.

Appearance

Long blonde hair with a piercing blue eye stare, Relena is a beautiful, slender young woman.
    Spoiler: Appearance

Personality

Although she doesn't often speak, Relena is a kind and caring woman who looks after those under her command. She maintains a regal air, always calm and classy. Despite this pleasant attitude, Relena is completely ruthless when it comes to confirmed criminals. Although she will be lenient to common people, pirates and revolutionaries are met without mercy.

Combat Info

Devil Fruit - Goro Goro no Mi
    Spoiler:
    • Flash - The user unleashes a small bolt at a random target. Upon striking, it releases a bright burst of light, blinding anyone unprepared.
    • Flash Step - The user is able move at speeds even greater than lightning travel, by first focusing the electrical energy at his feet before releasing it all. (Soru guidelines apply)
    • Shortcurcuit - The user is able to overwhelm and short-circuit electrical systems with a strong bolt of lightning.
    • Defib - Placing a hand on a person's chest, the user can inject an electric pulse that disrupts their nervous system, leading to a temporary full body paralysis. Can also be used to jump-start a person's heart if it has stopped beating.
    • Dancing Bolt - The user fires a bolt of electricity that does not travel in a straight line, but zigs and zags at various angles.
    • Branching Bolt - A bolt of lightning that branches more the further it gets, hitting multiple points but with less power.
    • Thunder Clap - The user's lightning causes a rapid increase in pressure and thus expand outward creating a physical shockwave that is also audible as thunder.
    • Storm Clouds - The user is able to use the rapid heating of the lightning to create storm clouds. These can be small and local, or used to charge existing clouds. (81+)
    • God-speed Impulse (Passive) - The user's electrical impulses are all heightened to their maximum efficiency, making his reaction much faster than the normal human. (81+)

Kenbunshoku Haki:
    Spoiler:
    • God's Radar: This technique is achieved by combining Relena's extraordinary observation Haki and her Devil Fruit. The result is that Relena can pick up electromagnetic waves in the air, allowing her to overhear conversations and everything around her with extraordinary range.

Perks:

Basic Information
    Full Name: Relena Darlian
    Epithet: N/A
    Affiliation: Marines
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'7"/1.70m
    Weight: 130lb/59kg

Statistics
    Devil Frut Class - 353 Points

Strength Attribute: 10
    Agility Attribute: 100
    Vitality Attribute: 43
    Devil Fruit: 100
    Observation: 100

Profession
    ?????
    Meteorology: ★★★★★

Unused: ★★

Inventory
    Last edited by Lord Irvine; 05-30-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Irvine View Post
    Spoiler: Basic Info
    Name: Nori
    Epithet: N/A
    Affiliation: World Government, Cipher Pol 9
    Level: 300
    Race: Human
    Date of Birth: September 29th
    Height: 9'10" / 3m
    Weight: 474 lb / 215kg

Spoiler: Stats
    Haki Class - 300 Points

Strength Attribute: 60
    Agility Attribute: 55
    Vitality Attribute: 60
    Rokushiki Mastery: 65
    Armaments Haki: 50 (40+10)
    Observational Haki: 25 (20+5)

Profession: Assassin
    Observation: ★★★
    Human Anatomy:
    Undercover: ★★

Haki Class Bonus

Spoiler: Bio
    Character Personality: Like nearly all CP agents, Nori is always calm and collected, rarely showing any emotion. The few times he is seen showing emotion is when drinking coffee, his favorite drink. He is able to act in a variety of ways for purposes of going undercover on missions. However, unlike many agents, he prefers not to kill if he doesn't have to. That doesn't mean he dislikes killing, merely finding random killing to be tedious. He has no family name, and does not give one unless given to him for the sake of a mission.
    Spoiler: Character Appearance

Character History

Like many agents of the World Government, Nori was raised from a young age to be an assassin.
    Is undercover more of Disguise or Stealth?
    Other than that, approved.

Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post
    Is undercover more of Disguise or Stealth?
    Other than that, approved.
    Disguise, I suppose. Basically what CP9 did to be in Galley-La Company to get the Pluton blueprints from Iceburg.

Underwater Basket Weaver Zyketh's Avatar
    Ilsyria up for approval. FS is a work in progress.

Changes pending approval:

Spoiler:

New Stats for Weiss: (Will purchase pending approval of below)

STR: 41
    AGI: 50
    VIT: 41
    DFS: 100
    CoO: 76

Devil fruit stuff:
    Pending approval of the things listed below, my new DF mastery will be 100.

Blood fruit perk:
    True Control: Weiss is capable of manipulating his blood without requiring a connection to it. Making his attacks more spontaneous and unpredictable. This includes altering its state of matter as well.

DFS:
    Gear Upgrades:
    Sanguine Surge- (Previously approved, renamed, added one detail.) A Gear 2nd style upgrade. Weiss speeds up the flow of blood within his body, giving him virtually the same effect as the original Gear 2nd. With similar consequences as well. It strains his body, and leaves him exhausted for a time after use. The time he is exhausted is dependent on how long he spent utilizing the benefits. While utilizing this mode, Weiss is capable of limited Soru-like movement. It is easy enough to determine when Weiss is making use of this form. His entire body gains a red tint.

Sanguine Shroud- A Gear 3rd style upgrade. Weiss is now capable of releasing blood from his pores, in the form of a mist. This enables him to quickly spread his blood throughout the battlefield, in addition to giving his enemies the chance to inhale some of his blood. This mist type of blood is rather hot, and the downside is the pain Weiss suffers from releasing it from his body in such a state. This mist type of blood can be extremely dangerous. The attacks possible from it are extremely hard to see.

Devil Fruit Fighting Style:
    Septagram Blades- The main way Weiss uses his Devil Fruit to fight. He controls seven blades made from his blood, and has them rotating around himself. In addition the the actual Katana he wields, this gives Weiss access to an 8 Sword Style of sorts. The formed blades aren't durable by any means, only being as strong as your average iron blade. But it means nothing to Weiss, as he is capable of simply reforming them as needed.

___
    Observation Haki stuff:
    Reached Rank 4, second tech for approval, reworked original tech a bit.. let me know if doing so requires a purchase of some kind (it is the same, only with the addition of being able to be expanded beyond the radius of my arms reach)

Seikuken- An Observation Haki technique that involves concentrating on the surrounding area creating a spherical "shield" around oneself. It can be used for offence and defence. The radius of the technique ranges from the area of his arms reach, or as large as X meters in diameter.

Blood Ties- It is a passive technique in which Weiss is always aware of where his blood is on the battlefield. Knowing where any and all of his blood is, is second nature for him. As natural as breathing is for anyone.

Gonna let you guys decide what is an appropriate radius for the "shield" tech.

@P20
    Ya did and ya approved it... but then I did the Ellie thing and changed it one more time.

@Zyk
    Concept approved.

@Yuki

Sanguine Shroud should not be a gear; it is but a technique.

How can Seikuken be used? It's great to say you can use it for offense or defense... but what do it do? Heightened mantra? Particular focus? Power level readings? I would say no more than five feet if its what I think it is... or whatever the current "ima use mantra no matter what u say" technique does.

Could be mantra, could be DFS, for Blood Ties.

Approved, otherwise. Note the blades of seven can only go so far based on your DFS.
    Last edited by Ellie Q; 10-01-2015 at 04:42 PM.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Lusti & Imp & Ara-Ni

I believe when I described the technique to others they said it was En from HxH..

Pandora for approval.

DF stuff has already been approved, all items are from my previous character and are fully paid for. There isn't really anything new bar aesthetics.

"Every living creature on Earth dies alone."

MDL|OP

@Yuki
    Not helpful. Name of technique, what it was in HcH or whatever it's called (I haven't watched anime for roughly seven years,) and less ".." would help in me understanding.

@Green
    I will trust you Green, and will approve FTTB. If I find I have been bamboozled, I will come back with a hammer named "nerf."
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Lusti & Imp & Ara-Ni

En:
    Someone using En can feel the shape and movement of anything entering their circle.