Page 298 of 377 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3767
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Q View Post
    - No. Why else would we want 50.
    - How about just a little under birdcage levels?
    birdcage level ? you mean like mingo ?

its not even the same type of technique to compare it like that

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\

Bio for re-re-reapproval.
    I'll figure it out one day.
    I'm the Commander. No one fights for me.
    -----

| 450 | 400 | 350 |

@SaA
    Hah. No. It's a perfect example of radius and scale. I don't know, otherwise, the scale of what you are talking about. I wasn't there to see the Fat Mans, and all I get for reference is large clouds that look like shrooms.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & P!nk & Ara-Ni

@SaA
    Hah. No. It's a perfect example of radius and scale. I don't know, otherwise, the scale of what you are talking about. I wasn't there to see the Fat Mans, and all I get for reference is large clouds that look like shrooms. All I get is 40,000 dead and that I should deny it.

@SSJ
    Second Dude's Bio and his haki:
    - Change that mile to a diameter. Two miles of seeking power is... huge when you want crystal clear. Ah. Distances. Any who. I also require some concentration for this, a thing I will one day define once I stop approving bios and master thread stuff.
    - Sure. The focus needs to be on one individual, however. FTTB.

Approved otherwise. Both bios.
    Last edited by Ellie Q; 10-31-2016 at 06:29 AM.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Q View Post
    @SaA
    Hah. No. It's a perfect example of radius and scale. I don't know, otherwise, the scale of what you are talking about. I wasn't there to see the Fat Mans, and all I get for reference is large clouds that look like shrooms.
    oh your talking about the radius of it and such :O
    ok i understand.

Done and done. Used radius incorrectly anyway. Two miles would be Goro level lol
    I'm the Commander. No one fights for me.
    -----

| 450 | 400 | 350 |

See... I helped... both techs are FTTB, by the by. For the time being. Could be removed if seen as broken, but... eh. We are lax.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    http://www.animeflame.net/showthread...=1#post1189114

Second Character for Approval --- Flower

http://www.animeflame.net/showthread...587#post370587

bio for approval, irra is back in 500 slot, pretzel is unfortunately dropped

things to look at for all chars: haki techs and perks, i think thats all, the rest remains unchanged
    Last edited by kakashi19283; 11-04-2016 at 12:45 AM.

Genisys

Basic Information

Name: Genysis "Island Destroyer"
    Affiliation: Cipher Pol 9 | Chief VII-X
    Demographic: Automaton | ? years old
    Proportions: A LOT cm | A LOT kg
    Special Ability: Buster Call
    Genysis
    Nicknamed "Island Destroyer", Genysis is a giant robot under the command of Cipher Pol 9's Chief VII-X. Made out of Bakumetal, Genisys doubles as a submarine and a giant mech, capable of Buster Call destruction. Chief VII-X is able to amalgamate with Genysis through the cockpit at it's chest, acting as one.

Appearance

The size of a giant, Genysis is a being of bakumetal, streaked with colors to give the appearance of a human, and style as a submarine. His head is protected by a tougher alloy that retracts, holding his most important circuits. The head sports a golden eye patch, acting as the secondary cockpit. The automaton's arms are bladed by forearm extension.

Personality

Connected to the WG mainframe, the giant mech acts on its own through AI, complete with facial bounty recognition. As such, the automaton acts a emotionless being, with no regard for anything but the mission. Only when connected to VII, does this personality trait change to match his operator.

Cipher Pol 9

Genysis is under the exclusive control of Chief VII of CP9. Members of the Pol are able to request assistance through the WG mainframe, to kill anyone that opposes the World Government. CP9 has special privileges not available to normal Cipher Pol squadrons, such as the ability to kill any person perceived as a threat to world stability.
    Island Destroyer
    Nicknamed "Island Destroyer", Genysis is capable of Buster Call destruction. While rarely used in that capacity, the automaton is known for leveling entire cities and sections of an island in order to promulgate the stability of the world under the World Government.

General Capabilities
    As a giant being of bakumetal, Genysis has considerable strength for utter destruction. Aside from the Buster Call cannons, Genysis has basic gunpower. The automaton's arms are bladed. The bot sports scope of all types, and bounty recognition. Artificial intelligence allows it to amalgamate to any situation by his own.

World Nobles

The World Nobles, also known as the Celestial Dragons, are the descendants of nineteen of the Twenty Kings who established what is now known as the WG. As of late, they have taken a more hands-on approach to the world's balance. They captured Agent VII-X, and re-wired the bot with a CPU chip, in order to control her from afar, typically in opposition to WG orders, to promulgate their power. Genysis followed suit.

Specifications

Ω Artificial Intelligence
    Ω Giant Circuitry
    Ω WG Scope/Mainframe
    Ω Buster Call Cannons
    Ω Warship-sized Bakumetal
    Last edited by Ichimonji; 07-31-2018 at 06:00 PM.