Page 332 of 375 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3742
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Puri Puri Prisoner for Approval
    I'll think of perks later

Also Spidey for reapproval

Updating again for the sake of updating
    Sneaky edits don't get checked.

- Gonna keep the manipulation of your webs minimal in weaver. A zoan ain't a paramecia.
    - Gonna have to say stealth form will still have some sound, but it can be highly dampened. Silence fruit thanks you in advance for complying.

Everything else is fine. Approved FFTB.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

Blog Entries

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

Blog Entries
    Marie for approval.

Things of note. Amber's Bakumetal Scooter/Boomerang has been converted (Using Engineering) into the Ink-brella/Ink Rifle.

The Spidey Silk from Amber's Raid Suit has been converted into being used on the Ink-brella.

Glue Bombs have been changed into White Ink.

Tranq Darts have been changed into Pink Ink.

Low Make Gadget (Raid Suit Canister) has been converted into a Breathing Apparatus. (Similar to Abe from Hellboy.)

Blog Entries
    Changes to Rohan

Stats have been slightly altered. Allowing for Rokushiki to be used with Raidsuit
    Electro has been dropped and the approved custom Life return has been added.
    Raid suit also has been added under the rokushiki section. Item has been paid for here.

An additional question that I have is the following. With the mane would I be able to copy other people their perks? Or would that be flat out denied?

If allowed would I need to perk the mane or have it as an advanced technique? I feel it'd be denied but what's the harm in simply asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunshu View Post
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
    Marie for approval.

Things of note. Amber's Bakumetal Scooter/Boomerang has been converted (Using Engineering) into the Ink-brella/Ink Rifle.

The Spidey Silk from Amber's Raid Suit has been converted into being used on the Ink-brella.

Glue Bombs have been changed into White Ink.

Tranq Darts have been changed into Pink Ink.

Low Make Gadget (Raid Suit Canister) has been converted into a Breathing Apparatus. (Similar to Abe from Hellboy.)
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Guren View Post
    Changes to Rohan

Stats have been slightly altered. Allowing for Rokushiki to be used with Raidsuit
    Electro has been dropped and the approved custom Life return has been added.
    Raid suit also has been added under the rokushiki section. Item has been paid for here.

An additional question that I have is the following. With the mane would I be able to copy other people their perks? Or would that be flat out denied?

If allowed would I need to perk the mane or have it as an advanced technique? I feel it'd be denied but what's the harm in simply asking.
    Changes approved.
    Going to deny Perk Copying.

Genevieve for approval. Vampire fed to a pop green Malboro. Terrifying.

Morticia changes:
    - Added Bakumetal chasis.
    - GG now has power armor.
    - Added a bakumetal weapon for GG, purchased from Kun.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

http://www.animeflame.net/showthread...694#post214694

Vincent Law for approval. All Phoenix related things have been approved before, but the FS needs approval as I don't think it's been done before.

Blog Entries

" I think I've found what I was looking for all this time. I, who was always alone, found friends for the first time."

Sai "The Blue Demon" Muguruma
    "If living means bowing down to the likes of you, I'd rather die on my feet with my head held high."
    Sai is a stoic and somewhat impatient person. Before the loss of his crew he would have prefered to avoid combat if he can help it, he is now more likely to get in a brawl if he is egged on. He hates when people try to tell him what to do and will often voice this if he feels someone is out of line. His hate extends to leadership itself. Sai believes people should be free to do what they want as long as they don't cause him any trouble.
    Underneath this stoic nature, Sai cares for the people he becomes friends with. He isn't afraid to go out on a limb for them and will do what he can to help them whenever they needed. Though he will complain a bit along the way.To those who try to manipulate and control, Sai returns evil with evil. He isn't afraid of putting someone who is corrupt in their place. This couples with his belief that people should be free to do what they want. Unfortunately it is this kind of thought process that has gotten him into trouble

Abilities

"To serve your lord and do his bidding, is that honorable? Even if that lord is an unimportant piece of crap?"

Atsu Atsu no Mi is an Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that gives Sai the ability to produce and control vast amounts of heat, making him into a 10,000 Degree Human.
    Spoiler: DF Abilities

Spoiler: Atsu Perk and Gears
    DF Perk - Heat Absorption:
    Because of his mastery over his fruit, Sai is able to absorb heat that he didn't create into his body through touch. When he absorbs the heat it not only adds to his temperature, but causes whatever he is touching to drop. Along with raising his temperature, the heat absorbs restores a little bit of energy as well. The greater the heat, the more energy it restores to him.

Gear 2 - Salt Point:
    This technique requires Sai to work up a sweat through physical movement, thus takes a little while to charge up. Once he starts perspiring, Sai's body temperature causes the sweat to evaporate, leaving Sai covered in in the salt and other minerals behind. With the minerals he can use various techniques.
    Spoiler: Salt Point Techniques

Meatball Bomb:
    Scraping the salt off part of his body, Sai heats it up to the point of melting, creating a little molten ball of salt. He then throws it, where it then explodes on contact, casting molten salt everywhere.

Spoiler: DF Attacks
    Hot Hands: A simple technique, the user simply heats up whatever they are in contact with to extreme temperatures. This can be used to heat an enemies weapon to make them drop it, or heat up the users own weapon to enhance it.

Atsu Gesho (アツゲショウ, Atsu Geshō?, literally meaning "Hot Whirlwind"): Using the hot steam that his body produces, the user creates a steam whirlwind and surrounds an opponent with it.

Atsu Gesho Dosu (Hot Whirlwind Slash): After heating his blade with Hot Hands the user can create steaming whirlwinds that burn the enemy while throwing them up in the air.

Air Dash: Creating a burst of heat from their back as they dash, the user does a Soru variant forward

Last Whisper: After using Atsu Gesho Dosu, the user dashes to the target and circles around them mid-air while repeatedly slashing the enemy in rapid succession

Heat Wall: The user swipes their hand or blade, creating a powerful heated updraft in front of them that can redirects any projectiles that collide with it. Its size can range from humanoid to ship size.

Atsuage (アツアゲ, Atsuage?, literally meaning "Deep Fried Tofu"): With his opponent encased in the whirlwind created by Atsu Geshō, the user then sends them high up into the air. After keeping his opponents up in the air for some time, he then turns off the whirlwind, letting them slam back into the ground.

-Heat Capacity Up (熱量アップ, Netsuryō Appu?): While fighting against an opponent, the user is able to increase the amount of heat he produces with this technique. This technique has varying levels which include 3000 degrees, 5,500 degrees, and a maximum level of 10,000 degrees. The more he raises his temperature, the redder his skin gets and the more dangerous his techniques become. At his maximum level of 10,000 degrees, he turns completely bright red orange and his stomach in particular turns golden yellow. This technique is similar to how Enel alters the voltage of his electrical ability.

Atsuyaki Tamago (厚焼き玉子, Atsuyaki Tamago?, literally meaning "Hot Roasted Egg"): The user creates balls of heat from his hands and throws them at an opponent as long ranged projectiles. The balls are hot enough to instantly melt ice and turn it into burning hot water

Atsu Atsu no Gatling (アツアツのガトリング, Atsu Atsu no Gaturingu?, literally meaning "Hot Hot Gatling"): The user sends a barrage of punches towards an opponent. Though the punches themselves do not reach the opponent, several Atsuyaki Tamagoare created by this flurry and sent towards the opponent as a projectile barrage; although the punches are fast, the Atsuyaki Tamago travel at a rather slow speed.

Atsu Atsu Hellzone Granade: This move is similar to Atsu Atsu no Gattling, as the user performs a flurry of punches that create a barrage of Atsuyaki Tamago. The balls of heat then surround the opponent and with a crushing motion, the user causes them to collapse on the enemy, creating an explosion of heat energy.

Atsutto Odoroku Hana Jet (熱(アツッ)と驚く鼻ジェット, Atsutto Odoroku Hana Jetto?, literally meaning "Surprising Nose Hot Jet"): Using the steam that comes out from his nose due to his heat, the user blows hard on his nose and propels himself at high speed. With this, he is able to move through the air and dodge his opponent's attacks

Atsu Atsu no Net Surfing (アツアツの熱湯(ネットウ)サーフィン, Atsu Atsu no Netto Sāfin?, literally meaning "Hot Hot Net Surfing"): While immersed in lava, the user manipulates the heat of the molten rock and causes it to rise up in a massive wave. With him "surfing" on top of wave, he then causes it to fall onto an opponent.

Busoshoku Haki Like many others, he has the capability to utilize Busoshoku Haki. A form of Haki that allows the user to use their spirit to create, in essence, an invisible armor around themselves. This Haki allows the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm. Significant physical force can still overcome this defense however, so it is not infallible.

Ittoryu is simply described as the "One Sword Style". Being that Sai was once a Samurai from Wano Country, he is fairly well versed in this style.

Basic Information
    Name: Sai Mugurama
    Epithet: The Blue Devil
    Path: Devil Fruit Class
    Affiliation: The Blue Suns
    Bounty: 200,000,000
    Race: Human
    Height: 1.82m
    Weight: 80kg
    Dislikes: Being told what to do, Anything pickled

Statistics
    Total Points: 461
    Spent Points: 460
    • STR: 90
    • AGI: 90
    • VIT: 90
    • DF: 100
    • CoA: 85
    • Ittoryu: 5

Inventory
    Katana
    • Wakazashi

Last edited by Garra; 07-16-2018 at 12:23 PM.
    Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.

Sai Mugurama
    Ajani "Goldmane"

Bio for approval

I think my FS was approved before and I think I didn't add/remove anything so yeah.. should be fine~

Won't hurt to look again I guess.

I suppose this is the more correct place for this

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    Accepting the custom race and race change. Proposing Florans.

A race of humanoids that have evolved from plants. Their home country is Boin Archipelago, so they are relatively unknown in the world, as there is rarely anyone who escapes the islands once they happen to land on them. The nature of their environment being a vicious one, their culture is tribal and they promote the survival of the fittest. Everything not a live Floran is food.

Though a unisex race, Floran culture values survival through reproduction and expansion over environmentalism or any perceived bond to Mother Nature. Funeral rituals and wars with rival factions are commonplace. Their aggressive nature appears to be born from a lack of a concept of non-plant life as opposed to outright contempt.

However there are signs of some beginning to question this, implying that Floran individuals may not be inherently “evil” as previously thought, but that they are able to make peaceful societies that are able to live in harmony with the other non-plant races. Individual Florans have been known to split apart from their society to lead their own lives in isolation or in the solace of other races, at the cost of being cut off from the collective and considered enemies of all flora for good.

Concerning their physiology, Florans gain energy and nutrients by a combination of photosynthesis and digestion of food. Photosynthesis would produce glucose while emitting oxygen, to provide energy, and digestion of meat (and plant matter) would provide the nutrients to grow or regenerate. They can differ in appearance considerably, depending on the prevalent plant they are descendant from. They are also intelligent and can handle the same tasks as humans or other races.

Pros: Synergy with plant life - can communicate with plants and other Florans through touch. Body can grow in size when desired (think regular humanoid to ent size) and they have a degree of manipulation of own body shape (again, from regular humanoid to ent shape = more humanoid to more plant-like).

Cons: weakness to extreme temperatures

World belongs to the lazy!