Page 373 of 375 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375 LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 3742
    Blog Entries
    Ok so... I can can have two perks then right? I didnt realize awakening counted... couldn't I get two in the same area then? Cuz I'd like the awakening and the df perk I just made. Also I specifically wrote i cant absorb my own heat because that would be broken.

Can I know why speed point is denied? (Just so I can keep it in mind for if I make more gears)

Last question: can my FS just be a DFS FS? As in... a refined fs that uses DF related techniques?
    Never underestimate your opponent, no matter how small they may seem.

Sai Mugurama
    Ajani "Goldmane"

1 perk per 100 in stat for said stat. Max 2 perks per character. No doubling up on 1 stat.

You would die. You can survive immense heat; you cannot survive literally boiling away over 70% of your body. Luffy is a perfect example in action of what happens when you are mass dehydrated, ala Alabasta.

Depends, but probably not.
    Last edited by Ellie Q; 06-20-2018 at 07:01 PM.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

Currently, my FS consists of attacking with my devil fruit (Barrier blades) and gadget use (my suit). Would it be possible to lump my barrier blade fighting into my DF stat, and add a bow element to my FS? (with a FS change being purchased of course)

With what I told Gara and Ichi, no it would not. Barrier fruit does not have innate blade cutting techs or abilities.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Ok I guess I am gonna go with my new perk rather than my awakening.. I like it a lot better anyway. Could be more useful.

Also that is fair in regards to the gear 3... I'll just have to think up something else

Sai Mugurama
    Ajani "Goldmane"

Bio for reapproval.

There have been no changes, but reapproval needed cause I lost the fruit and just got it back.
    Last edited by Lord Irvine; 06-30-2018 at 04:51 AM.

IF it's just to reclaim the hana, then okay.

@Self
    Ni for approval. Switching with the unused beri, per master thread request. Will buy reset otherwise.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries

"Duty, honor, and valor are either in your heart or they are not. You will never know for certain until you are tested."

Ajani, Goldmane
    "Wherever the strong would harm the weak, I will be there."
    Ajani is a man of valor, honor and justice. He seeks to do what is right for the sake of others rather than think of any selfish desires of his own. He is the kind of person who would get in between a person he didn't know and danger without a moment of hesitation. At the same time, Goldmane is the kind of person who would notice a grandma in a crowd and also take the time to help an old lady cross the street. Despite this, Ajani struggles with the ferocity of his inner nature. There is a part of him that yearns for battle and bloodshed. Ajani doesn't know if that is something dark within his heart, or simply the result of the training he had among the marines, but he does his best to contain it when he isn't pursuing justice for the peoples.

Abilities

"One's blade is only as sharp as one's conviction."

Mundo Mundo no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows Ajani to transform parts and most likely all of his body, into diamond. His powers give him the ability to greatly increase his offensive and defensive capabilities, more so his defenses above everything.
    [LOCKED] Devil Fruit - Reactive Armor: Ajani is so in tune with his fruit that he is able to reflexively activate his powers without even thinking, similar to a Logia user. This protects him even when he might not see an attack coming.

Rokushiki A style of fighting utilized by members of the World Government. Commonly referred to as the Six Powers, Rokushiki is comprised of six primary techniques. Each granting the user a superhuman feat.
    [LOCKED]Fighting Style - Absolute Defense: Having become mastered the Tekkai form of Rokushiki, Ajani is able to increase his durability when he isn't moving. With this, his durability is vastly increased when he isn't moving and using Tekkai
    Spoiler: Rokushiki Veriants
    Tekkai Variants:
    Tekkai Javelin: Basically an enhanced headbutt where the user jumps towards the enemy and uses Tekkai while being as straight as possible.

Tekkai Cannon Ball: Ajani curls into a ball in order to protect all his weak points while using Tekkai, basically becoming a living bolder. His durability can be improved through the use of his devil fruit powers.

Shigan Variants:
    Shigan Fork: More of a slash than a jab, Ajani uses his claws to do a four fingered variant, jamming it into the opponent with the impact equivalent of a shotgun from close range.

Shigan Knife: A full handed variant of shigan, made forming his hand into a chopping position. Ajani thrusts it at his opponent, piercing his target.
    Shigan Flying Knife: A projectile version of Shigan, similar to Rankyaku that fires a sharp compressed air shockwaves from a hand jab enabling the user to injure someone without getting close.

Shigan Spear: Instead of using his finger to perform Shigan, Ajani uses his tail, stabbing at the enemy with the tip of his tail like a scorpion.
    Shigan Flying Spear: Just like the Shigan Flying Knife, this is a projectile version of the regular Shigan. Just like the Rankyaku, this technique fires a sharp compressed air shock wave from the tip of the tail, enabling the user to injure someone without getting close.

Rankyaku Variants:
    Ryankyaku Whip: Rather than using his legs to create a compressed air blade to slice through his target, Ajani uses his tail. With it he creates a wider blade that can cause more damage.
    Rankyaku 360 Degree Whip: Using his tail, Ajani spins in a circle, creating a circular compressed air blade that expands outwards in all directions around him. Can be used laterally for the same effect.

Busoshoku Haki Like many others, he has the capability to utilize Busoshoku Haki. A form of Haki that allows the user to use their spirit to create, in essence, an invisible armor around themselves. This Haki allows the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm. Significant physical force can still overcome this defense however, so it is not infallible.
    Spoiler: Haki Techniques

Haki Pulse: The user forms black haki and then strikes. As they strike, the haki vibrates and moves rapidly. This motion adds an extra crushing or sawing force to whatever it is applied to, amplifying the damage considerably. This technique also allows the user to apply haki to cutting requirements. *credit to Ellie and Yukiku*

Basic Information
    Name: Ajani
    Epithet: Goldmane
    Path: Devil Fruit Class
    Affiliation: Marines
    Height: 1.82m
    Weight: 80kg

Statistics
    Total Points: 403
    Spent Points: 400
    • STR: 70
    • AGI: 75
    • VIT: 70
    • DF: 60
    • CoA: 75
    • Rokushiki: 50

Inventory
    N/A
    Last edited by Garra; 07-16-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Sai Mugurama
    Ajani "Goldmane"

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Q View Post
    IF it's just to reclaim the hana, then okay.

@Self
    Ni for approval. Switching with the unused beri, per master thread request. Will buy reset otherwise.
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Garra View Post

"Duty, honor, and valor are either in your heart or they are not. You will never know for certain until you are tested."

Ajani, Goldmane
    "Wherever the strong would harm the weak, I will be there."
    Ajani is a man of valor, honor and justice. He seeks to do what is right for the sake of others rather than think of any selfish desires of his own. He is the kind of person who would get in between a person he didn't know and danger without a moment of hesitation. At the same time, Goldmane is the kind of person who would notice a grandma in a crowd and also take the time to help an old lady cross the street. Despite this, Ajani struggles with the ferocity of his inner nature. There is a part of him that yearns for battle and bloodshed. Ajani doesn't know if that is something dark within his heart, or simply the result of the training he had among the marines, but he does his best to contain it when he isn't pursuing justice for the peoples.

Abilities

"One's blade is only as sharp as one's conviction."

Mundo Mundo no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows Ajani to transform parts and most likely all of his body, into diamond. His powers give him the ability to greatly increase his offensive and defensive capabilities, more so his defenses above everything.

Rokushiki A style of fighting utilized by members of the World Government. Commonly referred to as the Six Powers, Rokushiki is comprised of six primary techniques. Each granting the user a superhuman feat.

Busoshoku Haki Like many others, he has the capability to utilize Busoshoku Haki. A form of Haki that allows the user to use their spirit to create, in essence, an invisible armor around themselves. This Haki allows the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm. Significant physical force can still overcome this defense however, so it is not infallible.

Basic Information
    Name: Ajani
    Epithet: Goldmane
    Path: Devil Fruit Class
    Affiliation: Marines
    Height: 1.82m
    Weight: 80kg

Statistics
    Total Points: 400
    Spent Points: 400
    • STR: 70
    • AGI: 75