Page 99 of 375 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Q View Post
    Clearly, I had @BB. You are not BB.
    True, the blank space between both the two sentences made me think otherwise. But now that I reread it I totally see how they flow together. Sorry for the mistake.

It's all good.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

Hopefully this is more clear and how you like it. Also are the sizes for each animal good? And what about this ability?

Call to the Wild: Sigmund makes a mental call out to the animals in the area. Bringing them to his aid if they decide to help.

If approved can I get mastery lvl needed to perform it?

Spoiler: New list of animals in need of approvel.
    Current amount of Tokens:9
    Used:9
    Unused:0

Name: Horus
    Type: Peregrine Falcons
    Size: Small
    Tokens:1/5
    Spoiler: Appearance

Name: Huggin and Muninn
    Type: Raven(2)
    Tokens: 2/5

Name: Loki
    Type: Fox

Name: Vethrfolnir.
    Type: Red Tail Hawk

Name: Matamune
    Type: Norwegian Forest Cat

Name: Martin
    Type: Deer Mouse

Name: Hanuman
    Type: Monkey (Long-Tailed Macaque)

Name: Rukh
    Type: Harpy Eagle

Name: Leviathan
    Type: Snake(Inland Taipan)

Name: Fenrir
    Type: Wolf
    Size: Medium
    Tokens:1

Name: Baihu
    Type: Tiger
    Size: Large
    Tokens:2

Name: Vali
    Type: Silverback Gorilla

Name: Airavata
    Type: Elephant

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Adding Steroids to my list of item..

Normal Steroids and Fishman Steroids that will boost 50% of the strength (calculated from the base). Furthermore, the limit of pills consumed is two and that second pill will permanently remove 5 from the vitality stat.
    While they're ok, you will probably need time IC to create them as they're not quite as simple as creating the liquid from your fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Prince View Post
    NPC:

Spoiler: Basic Information.

Name: Gaura Kadu.
    Epithet: NA
    Affiliation: CCP
    Level: 45
    Devil Fruit: Fusion Fusion Fruit.
    Bounty: NA.
    Race: Skypean (human)
    Date of Birth: April 13th
    Height: 175 cm
    Weight: ?
    Dominant Hand: Left

Character Personality: Gaura is a serious and often shy person until her patience run out and explodes, being capable of high levels of violence and sadism, specially to those weaker than her. Despite her education as a lady, being taught to be respectful, educated and submissive to the higher classes; she despises them and is thirsty for adventure and glory for herself. Although she is capable of bold bravados she is actually quite a coward, and won't doubt to run away if the odds are not in her favor.

Character History: To be added.

Spoiler: Power and Abilities

Role Playing Character Stats
    225 +10
    Strength Attribute: 20
    Agility Attribute: 30
    Vitality Attribute: 50
    Fighting Style 40
    Devil Fruit: 40+10=50
    Colors of observation 45

Character Weapons:
    Gaura's weapons of choice are her twirling "Kujakki Slashers", which are small sharp jewels attached to her fingers by sharp wires. She is left handed, but is capable of spinning the slashers with both hands.
    Kujakki Slasher: Gaura has rings on her fingers that are attached to the end of the wire, she then swings the Kujakki jewel to whip and stab opponents as well as swinging it into a razor disk. She keeps a number of slashers woven into her clothing so she can quickly draw them in order to fight. More than one can be used on each hand.

Kujakki String Slasher: Longer range and stronger version of the Kujakki Slashers which are strong enough to behead a normal person with a single slash, although not as versatiles. One of them can be wield on each hand. They're kept on Gaura's waist as a belt.

A flintlock pistol.

A dagger.

Fighting Style
    Dancing Angel.
    A fighting style that combines graceful and agile dance movements with accurate and skillful whip swings. First techniques are a form of hypnotism and I guess they would follow the same ruling as other hypnotism techniques: They will only work on fodder or when the affected PC approves.

Vertigo Heavenly Dance: Gaura dances, causing her opponent to become dizzy from her movement. This leaves them open for more attacks.

Enchanting Heavenly Dance: Gaura dances with such a beauty and grace that people forget what they were doing before the dance started.

Dreamy Heavenly Dance: Gaura's dance cadence is so calming and relaxing that makes people to feel drowsy and ultimately fall asleep.

Slashing Paradise Dance: Gaura moves with grace, as if she was dancing (Could be combined with the hypnotic dances above) while spinning a Kujakki Slasher on each hand, cutting "anything" that gets on their way. During this dance she can't completely control the Slashers but just keep them spinning.

Round Paradise Dance: Kujakki Slashers hit several enemies from various directions with Gaura somewhere in the center causing the victims to be stabbed by the tip of the whip. It can be done while jumping from a place above the targets.

Flying Paradise Dance: After spinning the Kujakki Slasher into an slicing disc she throws it for a long range attack.

Trapping Paradise Dance: Submission technique. One or more Kujakki Slashers spirals upwards and around an enemy to tie the victim. By pulling with enough force the slasher would cut deeper and deeper into the enemy's skin.

Charming Celestial Dance A long-range attack where Gaura launches her Kujakki String Slasher that ties around an opponent's limb to cut it off or cause severe injuries. It can also tie around other objects.

Lovable Celestial Dance: The Kujakki String Slasher spirals around Gaura to defend her from projectiles from different angles, as well as cutting anyone that gets in contact with the String Slasher.

Devil Fruit Abilities: Techniques to be added.
    Spoiler: Fusion Fusion Fruit
    Fusion Fusion Fruit.
    Type: Paramecia

The fusion fruit allows the user to fuse their own body with any object they come in contact with. This is not like the baku baku no mi where the objects become part of user, but rather the other way around. The user becomes part of the object. The time it takes for the user to fuse depends on the DF skills, also the most similar in size the user and the object are the fastest the fusion happens; if the object is bigger or smaller the process is slower. When the user fuses with an object, it may grow a pair of eyes.

When the user takes the form of the object, he or she is able to control the functions of the object. Example If the user fused with a pistol, he/she would be able to shoot. The user is not able to control anything that isn't part of the object's design; meaning that unless it is built into the object itself it can't be controlled. So it's not possible for the user to take control of any people inside a vehicle (if the user fused with a vehicle), and any other object brought inside or on it that are not nailed/welded/ bolted would be out of the user's power.

After the fusion the object receives the ability to move. Example, a table would be able to move it's wooden legs to walk. But it depends on the objects nature, if fusing with a gun the user can't move around, since it doesn't have legs, just jolt/shake to change positions.

Receiving damage may force the user to leave an object. Whatever injuries the object receives while fused, the user will receive too. If the object is cut, the user will be cut in a similar place. The object's resistance can be increased by the user's vitality, as well. Example a piece of wood won't break with ease if the user has a high vitality, but the wood will still be vulnerable to flames.

At no time can the user fuse with multiple objects at a time.
    The user cannot fuse with liquid or gaseous material, only solids.
    The user cannot fuse with any living creatures (maybe at a higher level?)

Approved; You're not going to be able to cut much with those stats though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    Hopefully this is more clear and how you like it. Also are the sizes for each animal good? And what about this ability?

Call to the Wild: Sigmund makes a mental call out to the animals in the area. Bringing them to his aid if they decide to help.

If approved can I get mastery lvl needed to perform it?

Spoiler: New list of animals in need of approvel.
    Current amount of Tokens:9
    Used:9
    Unused:0

Name: Horus
    Type: Peregrine Falcons

Name: Huggin and Muninn
    Type: Raven(2)
    Tokens: 2/5

Name: Loki
    Type: Fox

Name: Vethrfolnir.
    Type: Red Tail Hawk

Name: Matamune
    Type: Norwegian Forest Cat

Name: Martin
    Type: Deer Mouse

Name: Hanuman
    Type: Monkey (Long-Tailed Macaque)

Name: Rukh
    Type: Harpy Eagle

Name: Leviathan
    Type: Snake(Inland Taipan)

Name: Fenrir
    Type: Wolf
    Size: Medium
    Tokens:1

Name: Baihu
    Type: Tiger

Name: Vali
    Type: Silverback Gorilla

Name: Airavata
    Type: Elephant

If I'm interpreting everything correctly from the last couple pages, that should be the right number of animals/tokens.
    61+, I guess? Not sure how you'll deal with getting animal's approval to help, but I guess mastery can mean increase in range or something.

Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post
    While they're ok, you will probably need time IC to create them as they're not quite as simple as creating the liquid from your fingers.

Approved; You're not going to be able to cut much with those stats though.

If I'm interpreting everything correctly from the last couple pages, that should be the right number of animals/tokens.
    61+, I guess? Not sure how you'll deal with getting animal's approval to help, but I guess mastery can mean increase in range or something.
    Sweet! I'm very charismatic.

Blog Entries
    Removing my Khan Guru NPC.

New NPC :
    Spoiler:

Name : Guilty
    Race : Human?
    Height : 5'6"
    Weight : ???
    Devil's Fruit : Goe Goe no Mi

Appearance :

Personality :
    Guilty is definitely one of the most disturbed characters in CP9, locked up in Grim's office behind bars made of seastones with padlocked chains surrounding his entire body. Mentally unstable and extremely prone to murderous waves, he is both a prisoner and slave with the mentality of both. Nobody really knows how to control him, not even Grim, who has kept the lad around like a weapon and a guard. During the times when Grim is not around, Guilty keeps the place safe by walking through the corridors of the Cipher Pol 9 building and acting as a walking security camera. Guilty doesn't speak and only released terrifying howls, gasps and other disturbing noises.

History :
    Nothing is known about Guilty's past before he was retrieved by Grim in foreign shadow lands. His face, horribly disfigured by himself, Grim captured him and secured his ominous mask to his head. The mask, attached to Guilty's neck is set to rip his head off if it were ever removed or destroyed. Grim once said that this person, who only had the words GUILTY cut into his chest, was what made him question the mental stability of humans. Guilty is generally among CP9 to be unresponsive to any but Grim and even then often refuses to listen.

Statistics :

44x5=220

Strength : 40
    Vitality : 50
    Agility : 60
    Devil's Fruit : 60
    CoO : 30

Abilities :

Goe Goe No Mi :

The terrifying powers of Guilty are reflected by the devil's fruit he consumed at one point in his life. His fruit, known as the Goe Goe no Mi, allows him to use sound as a deadly weapon. Before using his abilities, the mouth on his mask pops open and he releases a terrible, high-pitched screetch that is then converted into a powerful energy beam. He can manipulate the size of the beam by making the sound louder or softer.

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

@BB
    Tuesday is here and you have been patient. Your reward:

- Approved.
    - Approved.
    - Approved.
    - Semi approved. Do not gmod with this. Small crushing, limbs and the like, is permitted.
    - Approved.
    - Approved.
    - Approved.

As for your DFS and the requirements? That is up to you to decide. May you do so appropriately.

@Kun
    Request the goe goe, but otherwise... it's beautiful.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

9. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Q View Post
    @BB
    Tuesday is here and you have been patient. Your reward:

- Approved.
    - Approved.
    - Approved.
    - Semi approved. Do not gmod with this. Small crushing, limbs and the like, is permitted.
    - Approved.
    - Approved.
    - Approved.

As for your DFS and the requirements? That is up to you to decide. May you do so appropriately.

@Kun
    Request the goe goe, but otherwise... it's beautiful.
    It's in the master thread... Now to make a Big Sister

Second NPC :
    Spoiler:

Name : Gemma
    Race : Human
    Sex : Female
    Height : 5'8"
    Weight : ???

Appearance :
    Spoiler:

Personality :
    Gemma is Grim's personal hitman and one of CP9's best agents, known to get to her targets with utmost precision and speed. Her skillset makes her a deadly asset. To many, she is known as The Wasp, though none actually know what she looks like. She keeps to herself, speaking rarely and hanging around in her own personal little hole of depression. It's said that she is prone to violent explosions, random dismemberment or putting gum on seats without any prior warning.

History :
    Not much is known about Gemma, besides that fact that Grim has known her for a long time. He's been said to have been taking care of her like a little sister for many years once he found her in a village. It is rumored she was the person that made her colleague Guilty the way he is. It is virtually impossible for the two to be in the same room without major destruction occurring. Guilty gets extremely violent and agressive once she is nearby, banging his head against his cell as his screams and usual howls worsen.

Statistics :

44x5=220

Strength : 60
    Vitality : 50
    Agility : 60
    Rokushiki : 50

Abilities :
    Gemma is a proficient rokushiki user, able to use all six different styles and even make her own little modifications. Besides this, her weapons of choice are two large syringes attached to her arm that she can use to stab her enemies. Of every single enemy she stabs, she takes some blood. Her syringes can also be used to suck the air from her opponents insides. She has been known to stab an enemy, then use her syringes to suck the air out of their organs, causing extreme pains.

Last edited by Kunshu; 12-10-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

General Bio
    Spoiler:

Well, hello there~

Personal

Name: Juri
    Race: Fishwoman (Tiger Shark)
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: Never ask a lady that

Professional

Affiliation: Marines
    Division: G-7, The Torgue Corps
    Epithet: Shirosame, Secretary-in-Command
    Funds: (Funds are on Mr Torgue's Bio)

Stats
    Spoiler:
    Did you know that 99% of my problems can be solved simply by me firmly planting my fist in your face?

DF Path 500 Skill Points

Strength: 60
    Agility: 80
    Vitality: 60
    Fishman Karate: 100
    Zen - FK Perk
    Yuki Yuki no Mi: 100
    Everwinter - DFS Perk
    Mantra: 100

Excess skill points tracked on Mr Torgue

Doctor 10 stars (★)

Anatomy/Physiology: ★★★ (3)
    Medicine: ★★★ (3)
    Surgery: ★★★★ (4)

Marine Reputation Rewards
    Spoiler:
    2750 Reputation 11 Tokens Total
    6 spent, 5 remaining
    ● Marine Squadron (1 Token)
    ● Marine Outfitting - marine squadron wears frog suits, is now capable of fighting in air, land and sea. The Frogmen. (1 Token)
    ● Marine Outfitting - marine squadron carries explosives in the form of grenade launchers, thumper attachments, rocket launchers and plantable bombs. (1 Token)
    ● Buster Call - a Golden Den Den Mushi used to summon a fleet of ten warships, strong enough to wipe an entire island off of the map (3 Tokens)

Getting to Know the Character
    Spoiler:
    Primary: Here
    Alternate: Here and here
    I charge ฿100,000 for every one minute of staring. I charge ฿1,500,000 for pictures of me. Touching costs ฿20,000,000.

Appearance
    Juri is a slender fishwoman with light blue skin and navy blue hair that she styles into curls. Her front bangs and eyelashes are golden and curled, and she adorns her hair with a yellow bow and slim white ribbons. She has a lightning-shaped scar that can be seen from her left side burn and reaching over her left eye. Her gills are pale pinkish in color and can be seen on either side of her neck just underneath her jaw, but usually covered up by her air. She wears a traditional kimono colored orange with large black and white tiles that hangs below her shoulders and leaving them bare, revealing her succulent bust. It is held together with a yellow and white obi, and she wears traditional geta sandals. Her hands and feet are webbed. She also has a red sun tattoo on the center of her chest.

Aside from her personal garb, Juri wears the standard Marine Officer's coat. And ever since she was permanently blinded, she now wears a single band over her eyes as a blindfold.

Personality
    Stern and serious, Juri is quite the opposite to Mr Torgue. Where Mr Torgue constantly goofs off and acts on his whim, she is there to keep him on track. If she truly could have her way she'd have Mr Torgue take medication for his severe ADHD. Also unlike Torgue, she tends to be more diplomatic and tactical, making her the perfect balancing subordinate to Mr Torgue and his explosive antics. Her whole marine career was spent serving under Mr Torgue and as the second in command of the Torgue corps, and because of it she had a hard time developing her own persona. It wasn't until recently that Juri had been recognized as more than just the right hand of Mr Torgue - she is a brilliant officer and valuable asset to the marines in her own right.

She also might be a tsundere. Possibly.

Badass Justice
    Like Torgue, Juri also serves under the doctrine of Badass Justice. But given her personality and own personal struggles, one would wonder if she doesn't have her own sense of Justice.

The Torgue Corps

Mr Torgue was originally the leader of the Torgue Corps, but since his promotion to Fleet Admiral he has passed the reigns onto Juri. Just like his paperwork.

Juri personally runs the G-7 Division of the Marines, also known as the Torgue Corps. What sets G-7 apart from the other divisions is that it is filled with men and officers who share Mr Torgue's enthusiasm for Badass Justice and explosions. A large majority of these men are mechanics who solely work on repairing and keeping Badassasaurus in top condition, whereas others are foot soldiers who carry explosives into battle. These foot soldiers are equipped with the standard marine rifles, but also carry grenades, grenade launchers, and rockets for maximum explosions. Not to mention they are a step above average fodder.

Anatomy and Physiology
    As a tiger shark fishwoman, Juri has some natural adaptations that are unique to her. She also has had surgery to include other things such as electric eel bioelectricity.This section lists all of her fishman adaptations and other biological make-up. Tiger shark references here.

Natural Adaptations

Tiger Shark Teeth - as a tiger shark, Juri is capable of quickly regrowing her teeth if her current set is destroyed or removed. Her bite allows her to chew through highly resistant and strong substances, including iron and some steel.

Ampullae of Lorenzini - a natural sensory organ of the tiger shark, this organ is used to detect the weak electric impulses. Since every biological being has electrical impulses in them in one way or another, this is a sense that is unique to the tiger shark that allows them to find and track their prey. THIS SENSE IS INCREASED IN JURI'S ZEN STATE TO IDENTIFY DIFFERENT ELECTICAL SIGNATURES AND CURRENTS

Lateral Line - another sensory organ of the tiger shark, this allows the user to detect minute vibrations in water, thus allowing them to hunt in darkness and detect hidden prey. THIS SENSE IS INCREASED IN JURI'S ZEN STATE SO THAT IT CAN BE USED TO DETECT VIBRATIONS IN THE WATER VAPOR IN THE AIR.

Tapedum Lucidum - A reflective layer behind the tiger shark's retina, called the tapetum lucidum, allows light-sensing cells a second chance to capture photons of visible light, enhancing vision in low light conditions. THIS SENSE IS INCREASED IN JURI'S ZEN STATE

Surgical Adaptations

Electric Eel Main and Hunter's Organs - these organs are what allows Juri to charge, store, and absorb electric currents. Taken from electric eels and implanted into her body, she can now deliver electric shocks to enemies by skin contact.

Nervous System Integration - her electric organs have been delicately integrated to her own nervous system to allow electric currents to flow to her skin without damaging herself.

Electric Eel Skin - Juri's skin is smooth, and allows for electric currents to flow from her electric organs through her nervous system and to her skin.

POSSIBLY MORE TO COME

Devil Fruit and Abilities
    Spoiler:
    I can make Christmas in July a thing.

Yuki Yuki no Mi
    Info Link: Here

Juri has consumed the Yuki Yuki no Mi, a logia type devil fruit that gives her the ability to produce and manipulate snow, turning her into a snow fishwoman. She had accidentally consumed the fruit, and at first immediately hated her new powers. She has since gotten over the accident, and as the saying goes, when life gives you lemons you make lemonade. She has persevered and turned her hated power into one of her greatest skill sets. She has learned to use her devil fruit abilities in tandem with her Fishman Karate and Jujitsu. She is still learning to master her newfound abilities, but is showing great promise as a powerful wielder of snow.

Everwinter DFS Perk - Juri has mastered her devil fruit prowess to the point that she can freely turn any kind of liquid or moisture into snow. The most common liquid that she can do this to would be water, and it can be done in any of water's natural forms, including solid (ice), liquid (duh), and gas (steam). Other liquids aside from water can be crystallized in the form of snow and used in conjunction with her Devil Fruit powers.

Snow Blind - Juri's custom version of Fubuki. She mass produces and sends out snow to create an area of effect blizzard, covering a large amount of area. The snow blizzard is dense and fierce enough to make it next to impossible to see through the storm.

Snow Tomb - The user summons a large amount of snow and wraps it around their enemy or target. The amount of snow makes it very heavy, making it very difficult to escape from the attack.

Dense Pack - The user condenses the snow that has previously been summoned, making a surprisingly resilient pack of snow that is also very heavy. This can be used to crush targets or opponents. If used after Snow Tomb, the snow crushes the target with an immense amount of weigh and cold.

Snow Skate - When the ground has sufficient amounts of snow, the user can skate along it at high speeds and maneuver and corner quickly. This is a movement technique that can be used to evade attacks and travel distances quickly.

Yukikunren (Snow Drill) - The user produces snow or manipulates existing snow and dense packs it into a large hardened snow drill on their arm. The drill then is fired and pierces the target. This is an attack similar to Fishman Karate's Suikunren.

Tabira Yuki (Sword Snow) - Juri's version of this canon technique. The user forms elbow blades out of snow and hardens and freezes them, transforming them into sharpened, solid snow-blades capable of clashing with any other sword.

Hada Gatana (Skin Sword) - Juri's version of this canon technique. The user attacks with the elbow blades as if they were a normal blade. The difference is that the snow lingers in the wound, causing frost bite in flesh.

Free Form Snow - A skill unique to Juri. Expanding on her mastery of Fishman Jujitsu, Juri can manipulate and attack with snow as if she were manipulating water. Any and all of her Fishman Jujitsu abilities that require water can now be performed with snow. A perk to this is that Juri can manipulate snow without having to be in direct contact.

Avalanche - An attack that is literally what it sounds like. The user mass produces snow and builds it up so much that it can bury an entire city and hurls it onward like an uncontrolled avalanche running down a mountain. The weight and impact of the snow destroys entire buildings and crushes targets under the weight of the snow.

Frost (Passive Ability) - The user's snow is always kept at a chilling 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Because of this, any one susceptible to cold that gets caught in an environment of snow suffers from frost bite and loss of fine motor dexterity if they don't have sufficient protection.

Mantra
    Even before she lost her sight, Juri had been training in Color of Observation, or mantra for short. After she lost her sight, she trained heavily in her mantra in order to be able to discern and navigate the world as a large supplement to her own normal senses. She has mastered her mantra to the point that she is able to actively and easily predict enemy attacks on her. Furthermore, she has further developed some of her own techniques that she is able to use passively.

Caller ID
    After meeting someone once, Juri is passively able to recognize individuals via reading them by her mantra. It comes quite in handy, as being able to know someone is there without actually seeing them is a nifty trick she likes to use. As long as others aren't using any of their own techniques to block their energies, Juri can recognize others she has already met.
    So long as you have met them once, you can recognize anyone via mantra reading, so long as they aren't blocking it.

Calm Mind
    After intense training with Gon the blind monk, Juri has learned to silence her thoughts in battle and let her body do the talking. This makes her intent harder to read and predict to other mantra users, forcing them to explicitly concentrate on her movements. This forbids others from forming any effective counter her attacks with mantra, making her an even more formidable opponent than before.
    Forces mantra users to concentrate in order to read your attacks, absolutely forbidding counters with mantra.

*Credits to Ellie Q for mantra tech's

Fighting Style
    Spoiler:
    Step one - insert foot to enemy's ass. Step two - send 'em flying. Step three - profit~

Fishman Karate
    Fishman Karate is a martial art that is practiced by certain skilled members of the fishmen race. While deadly enough on land, Fishman Karate has a number of devastating underwater moves designed to be suitable with the Fishmen strength and speed along with the mobility that goes while under water and, in some cases, a fishman's personal adaptation (fins, teeth, etc.). The secret of Fishman Karate is mastery of the water in the user's direct vicinity, using its power to send powerful waves impacting the water within the opponent's body. Since every living creature is nothing more than a mass of water, the users of Fishman Karate are able to battle opponents that are usually highly resistant (if not immune) against blows and punches. For more info on Fishman Karate, click here.

With 100 FS Mastery, Juri can use all the FK techniques listed in the link above, save for the ones that require specific body structure.

Zen 100 FK Perk
    Spoiler:
    This is not an actual attack, but rather a state of mind. With enough mastery and discipline, a skilled enough practitioner of Fishman Karate can enter what is known as the Zen State, or State of Enlightenment. This is a state of mind where the user's senses become extremely heightened and focused. Sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell, all these senses, as well as physical abilities, are heightened to superhuman levels. While in Zen, the whole world seems to move in slow motion to the user, due to the brain processing so much information that it has to slow everything down. Because the time feels dilated, this allows the user to act upon enemy attacks that much faster, almost like they can predict their opponent.

Since Juri has consumed the Yuki Yuki no Mi, she has trained further in Zen, and has trained herself so that whenever she has snow all around, she can "trick" her body into thinking that it is surrounded by water and her physical abilities become increased as if she were underwater. Juri suffered an injury to her eyes that was extensive, and has since been permanently blinded. Juri uses her Zen to keep her senses heightened at all times, using them to navigate the world around her.

Stances
    Spoiler: Stances
    Juri has created four different stances for him to use fishman karate. Each stance has its strengths and weaknesses, and each is used for certain situations.

Standard Variant
    This is the traditional stance that is taught and practiced in Fishman Karate. Legs moderately bent at the knee, a little more than shoulder width apart. One hand is made into a fist and held at the hip - the other hand is an open palm with the arm up, palm slightly under eye level. This stance is solid on strength, speed, defense, and range, with no real weaknesses. Juri usually starts a fight with this stance variant.

Power Variant
    This stance is taken by spreading the feet a bit more than shoulder width apart, legs bent at the knee. One hand is made into a fist and held near the cheek with the knuckles facing forward at the opponent - the other hand is made into a flat palm, the arm bent at a 90 degree angle with the fingers of the palm facing directly off to the side, and the palm and bottom of the arm facing the ground. This stance excels at increasing striking power and speed at the cost of reducing attack range. Defense prioritizes deflecting and evasion, and avoids using direct blocks. This is one of Juri's more commonly used stances.

Arc Variant
    This stance is taken by spreading the feet shoulder width apart, legs not bent. One hand is made into a fist and held by the thigh, the arm straight - the other hand is made into a palm, arm pointing straight out in front of the user. This stance emphasizes maximizing attack range and attacking multiple targets through use of wide arcing, continuous attacks. The attack range is increased at the cost of attack power, and deflection is the primary defensive technique.

Guard Variant
    This stance is taken by spreading the feet more than shoulder width apart, legs bent at the knee. One hand is made into a fist and held at the waist - the other hand is made into a palm and the arm is held straight, fingers pointed to the ground, palm facing the user's body. As the name implies, this stance emphasizes defense by excelling at blocks, deflections and counterattacks, and the user forgoes evasive techniques. When you need to stand your ground, this is the stance to go with.

Tile Techniques
    Spoiler: Standard
    Most attacks in Fishman Karate are measured by how many tiles a single attack can break. The strongest attacks can break up to Ten Thousand Tiles. The higher the tile number, the stronger the attack. A single 10,000 Tile True Fist is enough to break one marine warship in half.

Hyakumaigawara 100 Tiles
    Senmaigawara 1,000 Tiles
    Nisenmaigawara 2,000 Tiles
    Sansenmaigawara 3,000 Tiles
    Yonsenmaigawara 4,000 Tiles
    Gosenmaigawara 5,000 Tiles
    Rokusenmaigawara 6,000 Tiles
    Nanasenmaigawara 7,000 Tiles
    Hachisenmaigawara 8,000 Tiles
    Kyuusenmaigawara 9,000 Tiles
    Juusenmaigawara 10,000 Tiles

Next, there are the different types of attacks that can be used. The punch, or true fist, is the most commonly used attack with the tile punches, but others can be just as effective.

Seiken Punch, or True Fist
    Ashige Side Kick
    Tenohira Palm Strike
    Kiru Chop
    Mawashigeri Roundhouse Kick

Spoiler: Special
    These tile techniques are not measured in strength by how many tiles they can break, but rather have special effects or other means of dealing damage.

Karakusagawara Seiken Arabesque Tile True Punch - Ace punches at a fair distance from the intended target(s), so instead of the fist connecting, it uses the water vapor in the air to release a shock wave that sends them flying. This move is similar to Bartholomew Kuma's Pad Cannon with the only difference being that the shock waves are not concentrated upon being released; but in exchange, it has a much wider area of effect. This move has a delayed effect, as the shock wave takes a while to affect the opponent(s).

Samegawara Seiken Shark Tile True Punch - a powerful punch that uses the water vapor in the air or surrounding water to create a fast moving shock wave. This shock wave travels through the opponent's body, damaging them internally by creating waves in the bodily fluids.

Omoigawara Seiken Heavy Tile True Punch - instead of attacking directly on, this punch is directed at either a large pool of water or any substance that has liquid in it (ie mud or wet sand). Upon contact, this punch creates a violent shock wave that travels outward of the substance, causing it to explode and creating much shrapnel. The outgoing shock wave and debris combined make quite a powerful combination in dealing damage to an opponent.

Mizugawara Seiken Water Tile True Punch - while underwater the user performs a fast punch at their opponent at close range. The speed of the punch creates cavitation bubbles that implodes and creates a shock wave almost immediately after the first punch connects. Thus its like the opponent was hit by 2 punches at the same time. And even if the initial punch doesn't connect the following shock wave can still hit the opponent.

Custom Techniques
    Spoiler: Other
    Sentou Bakuha (Punch Blast) - A strong punch in the air that will cause a blast of air pressure. This shouldn't be confused with the "Karakusagawara Seiken" since it creates a small blast of air-pressure rather then a large shockwave. The power of the blast equals that of your own punches, so strength decides how powerful it is.

Sentou Bakuha Danmaku Punch Blast Barrage - by repeatedly punching in a direction, the user creates a continuous barrage of air blasts that pummel the intended target. The air blasts can be concentrated, or can be spread out.

Gyorai (Torpedo) - you launch yourself out of the water at high speed at your opponent. Can be followed by a kick or punch while having the momentum for increased damage. Basically Arlong's "Shark on Darts".

Jiten Shiagari (Rotation Finish) - the user spins and uses the momentum of spinning to increase the power of of a kick.

Soratobu Kazaguruma Flying Windmill - the user hops into the air and spins rapidly, extending both legs out for roundhouse kicks. The force of the spinning pushes the water vapor around in the same direction as the user spins, enhancing the strength and force of the kicks delivered. Even of the target isn't hit by the user's leg, the water vapor acts as an extension, increasing the range of the kicks as well. The force of the water vapor kicks deals massive concussive force. When used underwater, this attack creates a powerful underwater cyclone.

Hagane no Kyoken (Steel Strong Arm) - Ace utilizes the steel scales on his forearms and attacks with them, dealing a concussive blow to his opponent. This move can also be used as a defensive block or deflection, and even as an attack breaker. It can block and deflect bladed weapons as well.

Nibai Bure-ka (Double Breaker) - A powerful two-fisted punch aimed to the chest to damage the ribs.

Nibai Bure-ka Renge (Double Breaker Lotus) - A powerful two-fisted punch that creates a short range destructive shock wave. Looks similar to Rokuougan but with a thrust instead of just standing still.

Yanami (Arrow Wave) - it's basically a smaller version of "Yarinami" which is peformed by creating a small whirlpool using only one hand. Since its smaller it doesnt have the same destructive force as a "Yarinami" but it can still do the same amount of damage as a cannonball.

Yanami Renda (Arrow Wave Barrage) - repeatedly launching "Yanamis" in fast succession bombing the opponent with a barrage of powerful water projectiles.

Nibai Yarinami (Double Spear Wave) - using the same premise as "Yanami" but now the user is able to make whirlpools the size required for "Yarinami" with only one hand. The user can now launch two "Yarinami" at the same time.

Tobu Kaimen Wari (Flying Sea Surface Splitter) - By peforming a karate chop in the air it creates an air-blade. Its like a Rankakyu but with a karate chop instead of a kick.

Tobu Kaimen Wari Boufuu (Flying Sea Surface Splitter Storm) - An improved and stronger version of the Tobu Kaimen Wari technique. By performing countless rapid karate chops, the user can send a barrage, or a storm - hence the name - of air-blades at the enemy, similar to a barrage of the Rokushiki technique called Rankakyu. The technique can cover wide areas, thus allowing widespread destruction. Maximum amount of air-blades per use of this attack is 30.

Shunji no Setsudan (Instantaneous Cutting) - the user utilizes the water vapor in the air or the surrounding water around them and chops at incredibly high speed. The force of the chop creates a temporary cutting wave that is potent enough to even cut steel. This technique is most effective underwater, or when the user's arms are coated in water.

Suikunren (Water Drill) - the user creates a whirlpool in one hand which causes the water to rotate around that arm. When the water rotates fast enough the user thrusts that arm against the opponent (this technique works both on land and in water, though it is not as effective on land). The force, pressure and the drilling force causes great damage to the opponent. "Suikunren" can dent steel plating and break iron.

Kaishou Hou (Tidal Wave Cannon) - it follows the same basics of "Yarinami" but is on a much bigger scale. The user creates a whirlpool and then uses both hands to swing the water cyclone with full force at the opponent. The destructive force is several times that of a normal "Yarinami".

Hydro Cannon (Hydro Cannon) - a technique that Ace has developed that only he can use. The user inhaled an incredible amount of water to the point that his belly inflates four times its normal size. Then all at once, the water is expelled out through the user's mouth as a large jet stream of water, no more than a meter in diameter. This attack contains the power to break through solid steel, and causes a wave of destruction in its wake. A sufficient amount of water is required to perform this technique.

Todoroku Raimei (Roaring Thunderclap) - the user utilizes their immense strength and claps their hands in front of them with their arms completely outstretched. The force of the clap creates a soundwave that sounds like thunder, and targets the opponent's inner ear so as to interfere with their sense of balance. The force of the clap also creates a pressure wave that travels outward and pushes everything back. Simply put, this is a disorienting offensive shock wave.

Fishman Jujutsu
    Fishman Jujutsu is another martial art that is practiced by the fishman race, right alongside Fishman Karate. It is an underwater style that revolves around manipulating the water around them as if it were a tangible material. How the fishmen are able to do this is unknown, but it provides them with a massive advantage in underwater combat. For more info, click here.

What Fishman Jujitsu looks like

With 100 FS Mastery, Juri can use all the FJ techniques listed in the link above.

Custom Techniques
    Spoiler: Custom
    Namimushi (Wavewhip) - using a simular technique to "Mizugokoro" but using only one hand you can grab a small amount of water and use it as a whip. It lasts about 10-15 seconds before the water looses shape and becomes intangible.

Kairyuu Umimushi (Ocean current Ocean whip) - after using "Mizugokoro" the user grabs on to the water and resurfaces still holding the water current you use it as a giant whip which can cause great destruction. It lasts about 20-30 seconds before losing its shape and becoming shapeless water again.

Kairyuu Komichi (Sea Current Path) - after pefrorming a "Kairyuu Ippon-Seoi" you swim into it using the current as a pathway to transport yourself to places u usually wouldn't reach. Its like Magellan's "Venom Road" but unlike Magellan's attack you need great speed since the current only lasts for a short amount of time.

Equipment
    Spoiler:
    A girl's shoes can be a most deadly weapon

Custom Geta
    These traditional sandals are Juri's primary footwear, but the bottoms have been fitted with Seastone. These make her kicks much more lethal and devastating to Devil Fruit users.

Rain Ball
    A bubble that holds a cloud inside. Once popped, it rises into the air and expands then starts raining on the area.

Kairoseki Plated Gloves
    Sea stone is plated onto the gloves for offense and defense, specifically at the palm, edge of the palm, outside of the first digits, and outside hand. Punches, chops, palm and back handed strikes are augmented by sea stone. The gloves themselves are made of Sea King leather.

STAT Pack
    A hip pack/utility belt that carries all of Juri's medical supplies.

Quick Clot Foam
    A special bio-foam that Juri carries. Ideal for stopping bleeding on deep wounds and preserves the flesh for less scarring.

General Bandaging Supplies
    Gauze, kerlix, ACE wraps galore

IV Supplies
    Assorted sizes of IV catheters ranging from 14 gauge to 24 gauge, tubing, drip sets and bags of fluids

Auto-Inject Adrenalin
    For when your body is giving up but you won't let it. A needle pokes into the musculature and the adrenalin is absorbed that way. Gives a temporary boost to energy.

Narcotics Kit
    A kit of controlled substances including Morphine, Fentanyl, Versed, and Valium

History
    Spoiler:
    Long before she was a marine, the fishwoman known as Juri went by the name Kawayui. She was the daughter of a fishman noble, but she was kidnapped at a young age and sold into slavery. Kawayui was abused by her captors to the point of rape and beatings. To this day she has a problem with being tied up or pinned down because of this. Eventually, this happened for long enough that her spirit had been broken and she just gave up. She ended up in Mariejeous where she was meant to be sold to world nobles, but on that day a fateful encounter happened. She had made acquaintance with another slave, a merman by the name of Sensui. She was the one responsible for sending the merman into a drunken rage. Had it not been for Vice Admiral Koko's intervention, she would have died that day. She was given a new purpose - cleanse the world of filth who would oppose order. Kawayui cast away her old name and changed it to Juri, as a symbol of her rebirth as a wholly new being.

Canon Lore
    The Slaughter of Mariejeous
    The Drunken Swordsman
    Consuming the Yuki Yuki no Mi
    The Darkening of her World
    Last edited by Ace098; 02-18-2018 at 02:26 PM.