Page 13 of 348 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Don't you need to use your hands as glasses anyway? thus you can only see things while using your 'glasses' and thus 360 would become impossible.

Like how foxy requires his hands to be fox-shaped to use the noro noro beams. Stop the hands and your 'true sight' is stopped completly.
    For all the vision techniques Alicia has to use her hands as glasses. But why would that make 360 impossible? It'd only mean it's not permanent. If it's because hands would block the view, well eyes don't normally see that way, there is a head in the midde, but yet Naruto' byakugan can see (almost) 360. It's anime logic after all.

anyway, I'm not requesting 360ļ, so it's a pointless discussion

Astraea Aldaine
    Astraea Aldaine has always been a loner. She grew up looking out for herself, and only herself. So she never made any enemies, but conversely, she never made any friends either. She traveled the world, hoping to find some way to liven up her days. She grew tired of the same old thing each day. After coming across a devil fruit in a rich mans coffers, she took the opportunity to charm him, and steal it. Only managing to escape his guards thanks to her recently acquired abilities. After joining with the Crazy Rainbow Stars, she found the perfect answer to her dilemma. She had a new adventure each day, and even found people she felt she could finally call friends.

Personality

Astraea is best described as being chaotic neutral. She values freedom in her actions, and is unwilling to submit to a higher authority. She does as she pleases typically, without regard to consequences. The exception being if she finds a particular action to be too evil or selfless. She doesn't wish harm on others, but doesn't typically wish for harm to befall herself either. The one and only exception to this, is concerning her crew. She will protect them, even if it brings her harm.

Abilities

Bari Bari no Mi Stella has consumed the Bari Bari no Mi, turning her into a Barrier Human. The main strength of the fruit is that it allows the user to form invisible barriers, though they can be solidified to become visibly transparent, resembling a pane of glass. This protects the user from attacks from either front or back. The barriers produced are also incredibly durable. Stella has considerable mastery over a unique fighting style she developed to use in tandem with the weapon creating capabilities of her fruit.

Bariable With greater mastery over the barriers, Stella is able to manipulate them to such a degree, that she can change their tensile strength and/or break them into pieces. The limitation is that the total surface area doesn't increase, meaning that by breaking a barrier into pieces, the total volume would go down at a faster rate. (Perk)

Spoiler: List of Techiques
    Bari Crash Stella forms a barrier in front of her, and sends it towards her enemy at high speed. The barrier acts as a ward to attacks while threatening the enemy with harm.

Bari Blitz Stella forms a curved barrier in front of her, and moves with it towards her enemy. Knocking away most things that are in her path like a bulldozer.

Bari Crafting Stella manipulates the size and shape of her barriers into whatever she desires, keeping the barriers durability intact.

Bari Bubble Stella surrounds her target with a spherical barrier. Preventing any inside from escaping. Unless they are strong enough to destroy her barrier.

Bariair Stella is capable of creating barriers in the air solidly placed as if it were on the ground.

Barrier Edge With enhanced mastery over barrier creations, Stella is able to to make barriers with an extremely thin edge, granting them sharpness akin to a blade.

Scorpion Stella combines her Barrier Edge and Bari Crafting abilities to create an essentially shape-shifting weapon connected to her own body. The shape is determined by Stella's own skills. Stella is capable of sprouting Scorpion from anywhere on her body.

Mole Claw Stella produces a blade under her foot and drives it into a surface, then changes its shape to make it come out at the desired location for a surprise attack.

Leg Blade Stella covers a portion of her leg with Scorpion and turns it into a blade. It could also be used to replace one of her legs. Should she find herself missing one.

Branch Blade Stella splits Scorpion into multiple blades along the direct surface of her arm and sprouts them from different locations.

Mantis Stella extends the Scorpion's range, essentially shooting out the blade across a long distance at a frightening speed.

Baridense Stella creates an especially think barrier, increasing its defensive capabilities proportionately.

Grasshopper A technique utilizing her Bariable. Stella creates a barrier with an altered tensile strength, causing it to act like a spring. It propels the user or their opponent towards the direction the square is facing upon being touched. Stella is capable of producing these small platform barriers in rapid succession. The next one causing the previous to disappear. A risky maneuver, as one misstep will lead to her crashing horribly.

Barisuit Astraea surrounds herself with a barrier. It is perfectly form fitting, and moves as she does. The benefit to this is the constant full body protection it offers. If she desires, she can alter the shape of it at her own discretion for use in attacks or to further aid her defense. In addition to this, she can alter the tensile strength of specific portions of her Barisuit using her Bariable perk. An example of this, would be to make the portion of barrier that covers her feet bouncy, turning her feet into personal Grasshopper platforms.

Busoshoku Haki Like many others, Stella has the capability to utilize Busoshoku Haki. A form of Haki that allows the user to use their spirit to create, in essence, an invisible armor around themselves. This Haki allows the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm. Significant physical force can still overcome this defense however, so it is not infallible.

Spoiler: Techs
    Serration Stella is capable of applying black haki as sharp serrated edges to weapons and objects. Greatly increasing their cutting ability.

Feedback When something coated in Stella's haki comes in contact with something, a powerful shock-wave is emitted. The shock-wave travels a moderate distance before dispersing, causing damage until it does.

Idol As an Idol, Astrea goes by the cuter sounding "Stella". In addition, she wears a much cuter outfit, as well as makeup to hide her face. Lastly, she puts on a very cutesy persona to attract more fans. She puts on shows via Den Den Mushi transmissions in this disguise. She has a devote group of fans who will jump at the chance to help her. As such, she is capable of obtaining information she would normally be unable to obtain. As far as her actually singing goes, it is rather good actually. Her cute persona isn't the sole reason she has fans after all.

Basic Information
    Name: Astraea "Stella" Aldaine
    Epithet: -
    Affiliation: Crazy Rainbow Stars~
    Profession: Idol
    Race: Human
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: ???

Statistics
    Total Points: 452
    Spent Points: 450
    • STR: 71
    • AGI: 81
    • VIT: 61
    • FS: 61
    • DFS: 100
    • CoA: 76
    • Charisma: ✧✧✧✧
    • Singing: ✧✧✧
    • Deception: ✧✧

Inventory
    Nothing atm. :'(
    Last edited by Yukiko; 11-19-2017 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diosa View Post
    Ok., I think it's fair.
    Is this acceptable?

Peeping Aura: Using her hand lenses Alicia can see auras, meaning invisible fields of energy that surround every living thing, this can be used to sense malice, health, or the target's power levels; She is also able to sense auras surrounding inanimate objects under special circumstances, like kairoseki for instance. It also grants the ability to see overlapping dimensions beyond the physical plane of existence, such as the created by different kind of devil fruits.

Peeping Speed: Alicia can perceive what would normally be moving too fast to see when using her hand glasses. While the eyes and mind can follow the attacks, her body will not be able to act in time to do anything when it's is beyond her physical capabilities.
    I'm going to need more on the whole "Seeing through multiple dimensions" thing
    Ehhh, I'm iffy on Peeping speed, but I'll allow it for now
    For all the vision techniques Alicia has to use her hands as glasses. But why would that make 360 impossible? It'd only mean it's not permanent. If it's because hands would block the view, well eyes don't normally see that way, there is a head in the midde, but yet Naruto' byakugan can see (almost) 360. It's anime logic after all.

anyway, I'm not requesting 360ļ, so it's a pointless discussion
    I would probably deny 360 vision anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post
    NPC for approval.

Spoiler:

Basic Character Information

Name: Bastion Jane
    Epithet: none.
    Affiliation: Crazy Rainbow Stars~
    Level: 35
    Devil Fruit: none
    Bounty: n/a
    Race: Merman
    Date of Birth: August 6th.
    Height:
    Weight:

Role Playing Character Stats

Strength Attribute: 40
    Agility Attribute: 50
    Vitality Attribute: 40 (30+10)
    Fighting Style Mastery: 30
    CoO Haki: 25

Getting to know the Character

Character Personality:
    A very proud, very harsh individual. Bas is someone who will obliterate thousands to save the one. In his eyes, the only ones worth saving are the ones he knows personally. He has a bit of a nerdy side. He is fascinated with how Devil Fruit abilities work. Perhaps because he does not wish to consume one and lose his ability to swim. Most of all, he is interested in the Crazy Rainbow Star Captain's abilities. A fruit that grants you almost infinite blood? He had to find out more about it, so he set sail under the flag of the Crazy Rainbow Stars. It is also the reason he sticks by the captain wherever she may go, rarely wanting to leave her side. Though, perhaps there is more to it than that. The Crew see's him as useless out of water, so he usually is only around to save them when they are dumb enough to fall into water.

Abilities and Power

Fighting Style Abilities:
    Merman Combat

Other Abilities:
    A rarity among his species, Bas is able to split, or obtain human legs 2 years earlier than normal.
    Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post
    I'm going to need more on the whole "Seeing through multiple dimensions" thing
    Ehhh, I'm iffy on Peeping speed, but I'll allow it for now
    Seen multiple dimensions like the ones created by the DF. For example your Baku baku, Alcia would be able to see inside of your stomach. Or inside the fortress user body; caribou's fruit also allows him to store things and that stuff would be visible too. Things like that. Also the doa doa and the pocket fruit come my mind. Of course I would need for a reason to use this technique not just randomly discovering df users.

The only one that would be completely invisible to my character would be the suke suke user. I guess.

I would probably deny 360 vision anyways
    Good thing I didn't ask for it

Seen multiple dimensions like the ones created by the DF. For example your Baku baku, Alcia would be able to see inside of your stomach. Or inside the fortress user body; caribou's fruit also allows him to store things and that stuff would be visible too. Things like that. Also the doa doa and the pocket fruit come my mind. Of course I would need for a reason to use this technique not just randomly discovering df users.

The only one that would be completely invisible to my character would be the suke suke user. I guess.

Good thing I didn't ask for it
    what about numa numa and the darkness?
    Aradi Kate
    Hell in a Handbasket

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Mikaleson View Post
    Domo, youíre beautiful, but if you donít stop talking, I will kill you.

There, Ara gave another example.

also why not see the invisibility user? that's kinda weird, you see in alternate universerses but cant see someone invisible? : p

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    also why not see the invisibility user? that's kinda weird, you see in alternate universerses but cant see someone invisible? : p
    Well, I don't know. The fruit's only power is being invisible. I though maybe it could make the user's aura invisible too.......although that doesn't makes much sense because it can be felt with haki right? I don't know. Maybe it's a question for the GM... Pistachio

There, Ara gave another example.
    so you'll see into an infinite abyss? good luck in keeping your mind from shattering. lol
    Aradi Kate
    Hell in a Handbasket

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Mikaleson View Post
    Domo, youíre beautiful, but if you donít stop talking, I will kill you.

Blog Entries
    NPC for approval ;

Spoiler:

Basic Information;
    Spoiler:
    Name ; 63 "Umi"
    Epithet ; The Tidecaller
    Level ; 40
    Age ; 33
    Race ; Mermaid
    Bounty ; N/A
    Gender ; Female

Appearance ;
    Spoiler:

Personality ;
    Spoiler:
    63 or Umi as she has assumed, is a typical tsundere. She is hard and tough on the outside with an even harder and tougher inside. However, she falls in love really fast when a man offers her but the slightest friendly gesture. She is awfully protective of her family and after she got the ability to walk on land, managed to remain a strong connection with the ocean. She, unlike her younger brother 72, does not feel a deep hatred for humans but finds them rather interesting. She is easily infuriated and one should watch their words when addressing her, lest they be impaled by her trident.

Statistics ;
    Spoiler:

Level ; 40
    40*5 = 200

Strength ; 50
    Agility ; 60
    Vitality ; 30
    Fighting Style Mastery ; 60

Abilities ;
    Spoiler:

Underwater breathing and underwater boosts;

As a mermaid, Umi has the ability to breath underwater as well as enhanced capabilities when she is the ocean or any other kind of water.

Fishman Karate ;

Due to her ability to have legs as well as a tail, Umi can use both Fishman Karate and Merfolk Combat.

Merfolk Combat and Fishman Karate

Trident ;

Umi is considerably skilled in the use of her trident and, on several occasions has even combined it with her fishman karate/merfolk combat.

History ;

Spoiler:
    When she was born, Umi was considered the most talented of all her mermaid sisters, excelling in many sports and highly intelligent. When more children were born however, she was soon overshadowed. She always had a stronger connection with her trouble-causing brothers than her hair-combing, gossiping sisters. She enjoyed getting into fistfights with the best of them and at the end, when they were scolded by their parents, she never saw the error of her ways. She felt particulary attached to her older brother 47, a rough white shark fishman and her younger brothers 72 and 73 who were born right after eachother. When they swam up to the surface however, she was pressed by her parents to stay on fishman island and find a nice man to get hooked on. After her 99th breakup however, she begged her brother 72, who had just returned from the surface after announcing that he joined the marines, to take her with him. As she had just turned to the age of 30, he saw no reason why not and took her with him. She quickly picked up on the basics and more advanced versions of fishman Karate from her brother, who had been training this ancient style for many years already. She joined the marines as well and didn't even mind her brother's way of dealing with things ( bribery etc. ) In fact, she soon joined him in the action. She will stay at Fishman Island for longer periods of time to help her aging parents together with her sisters every now and then but always finds the surface calling for her.

"As long as I have your love, I'm immortal"

Amanita - Yennefer - Glenn - Lumette

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.