Name: Ika Chiridota
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'9''
    Weight: 160lb
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Background
    Personality: wip

History: Hailing from a Ninja clan deep in Wano Country, Ika was one of the sons of the clans lead medical ninja and the grandson of his villages chief. But unlike his brothers and the rest of his clan, who followed their traditions and roles of honor as written word not caring about he outside world, Ika was board. He wanted to see the outside world, he wanted to experience how those outside of Wano Country lived. But leaving Wano country was not something that well anyone really did. It was said that Wano Country was the enemy of the outside world, that the leaders of the other lands saw Wano as a threat and not a friend. Though some tales of people venturing out of the country did reach Ika's ear time to time, its not like those people were him. Ika was a part of a clan that was very strict in their beliefs and going against the traditions even a little would result in a huge mark of dishonor to not just Ika but his family. But Ika really didnt care about that, since if he could leave Wano, its not like he would have to worry about how much honor the rest of his clan measured him by.

One night though, during the commotion of a small war between villages, where his clan had been hired to join in one of the sides, Ika took the chance to slip away. It took a few days of none stop travel, and even some time spent avoiding pursuers when it was found out that he had fled his clan. But Ika finally made it to the coast and "acquired" a vessel and during the night 17 year old left his home Country of Wano, maybe forever he really couldnt say. But he was just happy that he had taken the steps to start something new. He was thrilled and over joyed. But he was soon to learn the hardships of the rest of the world. This all started with him spending his first month of freedom wondering the ocean of the Grand Line by himself in the small vessel he acquired. After he had finally found land, he met the dilemma of having no money to purchase any food, and or anything really.

After some time, Ika manged to get by. He did this by becoming a bounty hunter, as it gave him the thrill of adventure and exploration that he had originally desired back in Wano. During these travels he came across a very odd object that at first he thought was a toy, he had stuffed it into his travel pack, in hopes of selling it off to some market for a bit of beri one day. But to his surprise one night, while tracking a bounty, the object that he thought of nothing more then a doll, talked to him. This is how he met Kali.

Status

Class: Devil Fruit
    Affiliation: [nothing yet]
    Devil Fruit: Tepu Tepu No Mi
    Stat Points: 300
    Beri: 50,000

Stats

Strength: 70
    Agility: 70
    Vitality: 40
    Devil Fruit: 100
    Haki: 20

Perks
    Devil Fruit Perk: Durability Enhancement --- The Tape is as Durable as Pacifista Grade Armor

Devil Fruit
    Tepu Tepu no Mi (The Tape Devil Fruit)
    [The way this DF works is somewhere between the Ito and the Doku]
    [I am able to produce and Control every type of tape][Im not making a list of them, just to many]
    [The Different types of tapes will have different properties, that will be explained when they are used]
    [Im only using Tapes that actually exist, with some exaggeration to there properties to more fit a DF power]
    [I am able to control the size, color, elasticity, hardness, and movement of the tape]
    [I am able to phase through Tape, this is just the tape, not like how the Ori can phase through targets]

Devil Fruit Tech
    Tepu Tepu no Mi: Gusoku --- I completely coat/wrap myself in a suit of tape, making myself almost look like a mummy. In doing this i essentially turn myself into my own puppet. The suit of tape also increases my effective durability and defense aiding in protecting my body from outside harm. In addition depending on the type of tape used for the armor the armor retains the properties of the chosen tape type.

Haki
    CoA: 1

Profession: 6 Stars
    Medical Ninja
    Medicine: ★ ★ ★
    Ninja Training: ★ ★ ★

Equipment/Weapons/Other

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kali
    Spoiler:
    Character Info

Name: Kali
    Race: Dwarf
    Height: 5.8''
    Weight: 3lb
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Background
    Personality:

History: There Really isnt much to say about Kalis past, for she cant remember anything before two years ago. Before those two years ago for an unknown number of years Kali was not active, her systems were shut down and she was pretty much in a cybernetic hibernation. She had been passed around the world from store to store from village markets to black markets. She had been sold as a variety of things, from a child's toy, to a garden tool, to part of an Otaku's doll placed on self, to even part of a master chefs set of cooking utensils, and much much more. This continumed on until one day she fell into the possession of Ika, and by some strangely time accident woke up. Though when she woke up, it seemed that most of her cybernetic functions were still inactive, and with her lost memory she had no idea how to activate them or even really what they were.

Status

Class: Cyborg
    Beri: 50,000

Stats

Strength: 0
    Agility: 0
    Vitality: 10
    Cyborg: 100
    Haki: 100
    Charisma: 90

Perks
    Haki Perk: Kings Haki
    Cyborg Perk: 35% Discount on all Cyborg based Purchases

Cyborg

Chassis --- Medium Grade
    Exotic Weapon --- Vibroclaws : When not activated they act as a normal set of claws, but when activated they start to vibrate intensely. This vibration turns the claws into a lethal weapon/tool able to just about cut through all but the most hardest material.

Haki
    CoA: 2
    CoO: 3
    Kings: [locked]

Master Builder
    Engineering: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Equipment/Weapons/Other
    Last edited by SaA; 08-25-2014 at 02:53 PM.

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\

Basic Information
    Name: Zero
    Epithet: The Navy Casualty
    Affiliation: none
    Former Rank: Commodore
    Height: 188 cm
    Weight: 80 kg
    Appearance:

Description
    Despite having served in the Marines for numerous years, Zero doesn't appear to uphold any sort of justice belief associated with the World Government; in contrast to these beliefs, one could argue that he simply follows what he feels like, when he feels like it. He doesn't particularly care about order, nor did he ever show any signs of dissent toward criminals. That being said, there are things that annoy him, though these vary on various situations. He's usually fairly stern and distanced, but occasionally enjoys a good taunt. He also tends to lose his temper in exaggerated styles, sometimes wrecking entire square blocks. Zero appears to have no sense of restrain or caution when angry, which can usually lead to him getting in trouble. Albeit he's not genuinely a bad person per say, as he has shown sympathy for people in a vulnerable position. Furthermore, as of yet he doesn't seem to have any goals in particular, which has left him simply roaming around ever since he departed from the Marines. These days he usually wastes his time gambling and getting in petty fights that aren't perceived as noteworthy enough to attract anyone's attention. He also has a tendency to get into debt and never bother paying back.

Statistics: 320
    Strength: 30
    Agility: 80
    Vitality: 50
    Haki: 60 [Busoshoku: ★★★]

Devil Fruit: Gura Gura no Mi
    -Insert custom techniques here

"Lissandra Mata"

Basic Character Information

Spoiler:

Name: Lissandra Mata
    Epithet: The Last Shadow / H-21
    Affiliation: World Government
    Level: 300
    Devil Fruit:Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl
    Bounty: NA
    Date of Birth: February 1
    Height: 5'6"/ 1.67
    Weight: 147 lbs /

Role Playing Character Stats

Spoiler:

Strength Attribute: 35
    Agility Attribute: 70
    Vitality Attribute: 60
    Devil Fruit: 70
    Fighting Style: 65

Getting to know the Character

Spoiler:
    Character Personality
    At most time, she is emotionless in her facial reaction and speech. During a mission she is quiet and calm; always analyzing the situation rapidly respond to tactical changes. She can seem to be a quiet person but can get pretty talkative if the situation needs it to, specially when not in a mission, or undercover.
    Since she grew up in confinement, inside government facilities, the outside world is unknown to her, so she is naturally curious and want to learn new things all the time.

Character Appearance:
    Liss is a young woman with a tan skin complexion and an athletic and well-fit built. She has long dark hair that she wears loose and comes down around her mid-back with green eyes. She usually wears a tank top shirt underneath her jacket with black gloves, with form-fitting leather pants and black combat boots.
    Although, many times she decided to wear complete body disguises to hide her Zoan body.

Character history

Born and raised in captivity, Lissandra has been trained to become a living weapon by World Government scientists. She is trained in the use rokushiki, and thus, a formidable hand-to-hand combatant. She has also been subjected to conditioning in which she can't deny an order from a higher ranking officer of the world government.

Abilities and Power
    Spoiler:

Character Weapons:
    Kairoseki Gloves.

Cat Claws: The gloves contain two retractable sharp steel blades each.

Weapons

Knife Boots: A pair of tactical boots with a long steel claw like blade sprouting from their tips

Pistol with 10 shots.
    Smoke Bombs.

Fighting Style Abilities:
    Rokushiki
    Stage 4 [61-80 mastery]
    All proficiency are unlocked.
    Combining Rokushiki with Life Return.

Devil Fruit:
    Fruit: Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl
    The Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl is a Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows its user to turn into an axolotl hybrid and a full axolotl at will.

Devil Fruit Techniques.
    Extreme regeneration. As an axolotl or axolotl hybrid, Lissandra can heal immediately, grow back full limbs, eyes, jaws and even hearts; without leaving any scar. She can even regrow parts of its brain.

Multiple Limbs: As axolotls do, Lissandra has the ability, on purpose thanks to her Life return, to grow extra limbs.

Cobling Together: Lissandra can rebuild herself by accepting spare parts from others people-- including their heads. If she is missing an arm (or wants an extra one) Lissandra can use the limbs of other people if they are fresh, including even an extra head (why would I want to do this? I don't know, but it's something Axolotls can do.)

Division: If one of Lissandra's limbs is separated from her body, such as being cut off, her cut limb gains the ability to move and act as if they were sentient, carrying on tasks. (Based on on Smiley, unlike him, the cut limbs don't change form but remain the same body part).

Salamander Senses: Lissandra's also possesses the heightened senses of Salamanders, including night vision and Magnetic navigation.

Spoiler: Zoan forms
    Spoiler: Hybrid form

Spoiler: Zoan Form

Spoiler: locked
    Perks
    DF: the increased regenerative properties carry over to Liss' human form, albeit at not the same level, which also slows down her physical aging process.

Profession:
    CP9 Assassin
    Anatomy. ★★
    Disguiser ★
    Stealth. ★★★
    To be added

Posts 19,618

Cerveny - One Piece

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Adding profession to my CS (I hadn't really put one down for Koon yet)

Botany: 2
    Zoology:2
    Cooking: 4

Also adding an ironcloud armor on Koon, made by him, stitched within clothes.
    Last edited by Badshah; 07-29-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Third SPC for approval
    Spoiler:

Personal Information

Name : Skull Kid
    Epithet : N/A
    Class : Devil's Fruit
    Affiliation : N/A
    Bounty : N/A
    Race : Dwarf
    Height : ???
    Weight : ???

Personality, Appearance & History

[Appearance]

Personality :
    Skull Kid never speaks, resorting to high-pitched laughter, giggles and screams as a means of communication. Still, he seems to be able to show his feelings one way or another. Mostly, he offers fruits or other things he finds as tokens of his affection. When he dislikes someone, he usually shows that through violent actions against that person.

History :
    TBA.

Statistics

Total points : 300

Strength : 60
    Agility : 90
    Vitality : 50
    Devil's Fruit : 100

Profession :

Name : Devious Trickster

Total ★ : 6

Sleight of Hand : ★★★★
    Escape Artist : ★★

Devil's Fruit

Mato Mato no Mi

Also, using bought stat change to change stats for Sethek from :

Strength : 40
    Vitality : 60
    Devil's Fruit Mastery : 82
    FS mastery : 61
    CoO : 42 ( rank 2 )

to

CoA : 42 ( rank 2 )
    Last edited by Kunshu; 07-28-2014 at 09:22 PM.

Amanita - Yennefer - Kilgrave - Nanachi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

Account Bound
    Spoiler:
    Custom race + Race Change
    ---> You can create a viable One Piece Race that is unique to your profile. Do know that it can be rejected if the race itself is questionable.
    ---> The item is lost after one week if not used, or one week after the most recent rejection for a concept.

General Bio
    Spoiler:

"I like being left the hell alone. That's a luxury that's hard to come by these days."

Personal

Name: Dani Red
    Race: Tiefling
    Height: 5' 4"
    Weight: 116lbs

Professional

Affiliation: Ironbeard Pirates
    Position: Occult Expert
    Epithet: Hellgirl
    Funds: (Funds are on Mr Torgue's Bio)

Stats
    Spoiler:
    "You think I enjoy this?!...because I kinda do."

Devil Fruit Path 374 Skill Points
    Zoan Boosts (5/0/2)

Strength: 70 + 40
    Vitality: 70 + 16
    Fiero: 80
    DFS: 84

Paranormal Expert 7 stars (★)

Occult Knowledge: ★★★★★
    Unused: ★★

Getting to Know the Character
    Spoiler:

Alternate | Relaxed | With tattoos
    "I like cigars and quiet time to enjoy them. Unfortunately, the two seem to be mutually exclusive."

Dani Red is a Tiefling, a species of humanoid that, for lack of better description, looks like demons. Dani herself has horns that she keeps filed down to stumps on her forehead. She has yellow eyes with no visible sclera and long black hair. Her skin is red from head to toe, and she has assortments of tribal style black tattoos all over her body. Her right arm has a giant stone gauntlet that she uses to channel her fiero through. Dani wears a tan trench coat, a black tank top and either long blue jeans or short short jeans. On her hips she wears a belt with attached pouches that carry assorted disposable items and charms that she's accumulated.

Personality
    Dani has a long running resentment for humanity. She's had to deal with persecution and fanatic *******s that want her dead just for being a Tiefling. She doesn't necessarily hate humans and other species - she just wants to be left alone. But because of humanity's track record of enslaving and persecuting other races, she doesn't hold humans in general in very high regard.

Devil Fruit and Abilities
    Spoiler:
    "Don't piss me off. I get a lot hornier when I do."

Kaiju Kaiju no Mi: Tarrasque
    Custom MZ Devil Fruit
    Dani ate the Kaiju Kaiju no Mi: Model Tarrasque, a Mythical Zoan-type Devil Fruit that enables her to transform into a Tarrasque and into a hybrid between her zoan and humanoid forms. The tarrasque was an enormous abomination, roughly the size of an ancient dragon, with two long horns extending from its forehead, a very durable carapace, mighty tail, and a wide, toothy mouth. The Tarrasque was a mighty creature that only knew wanton rage and destruction, and didn't differentiate friend from foe. When it awoke, legends speak of its ability to abolish entire kingdoms when it went on a rampage. The Tarrasque's scales and carapace are made of a combination of chitin and other minerals that form together to make a highly resilient structure that absorbs physical energy while simultaneously dealing greater impact energy when delivering blows. Dani has learned to combine her natural affinity for Fiero with her mythological zoan for even more devastating power. As a general rule of thumb, the further Dani goes along with her transformation she becomes more susceptible to rage and loss of self control.

Hybrid
    In this form Dani grows in size to several times that of a normal human being (a little under Whitebeard size). Her carapace becomes stone-like and highly resilient, and Dani gains a buff to her physical abilities. Her horns grow and spike protrude from her body, mainly her shoulders and elbows. The nature of her devil fruit gives her tendencies to violence and loss of self control, though usually Dani has full control of them in this form. Succumbing to her inner rage usually causes her to advance further to her full zoan form.

Full Zoan
    In this form Dani grows in size even further, roughly equivalent to the size of a regular giant. Her stoney skin starts to take a scale-like appearance. Spikes continue to protrude from her body, and her fiero gives her body heat and flames. In this form Dani is more susceptible to succumbing to her rage and fury but retains some self control. If she can't subdue her violent tendencies, she usually finds something to take it out on.

Monster Point
    When Dani has gone monster point, she has all but given in to her inner fury. In this form Dani grows even further in size to that of a large giant, and her horns and body spikes become far more prevalent and complex. She grows a second pair of arms, and commonly goes back and forth between walking on all limbs and solely on her hind legs. In this form, Dani has little control over her rage, and usually has to direct it at something.

Fiero
    Fiero is an innate ability specific to Tieflings. Through unknown methods or magics, Dani can summon and manipulate limited amounts of fire like it were magic or sorcery. A Tiefling's Fiero is similar to a Mink's electro in that aspect. Fiero can be used to enhance Dani's physical attacks, as well as uses for things that are not combat related (like lighting a cigar with a snap of her fingers). Because Fiero is an innate ability, Tieflings gain somewhat of a resistance to fire and heat in this regard. In that aspect, the greater Dani's ability in Fiero, the greater her resistance to fire and heat.

Firebolt
    Dani can summon fire in her hands and fire it like a projectile from her fingertips. The flames burst on contact and ignite the target, given that it is flammable.

Breath Weapon
    Dani accumulates flames within her mouth and then spits fire in a continuous stream of flames.

Equipment
    Spoiler:
    "I may not be the best shot, but I know when I hit something."

Stone Gauntlet
    A giant gauntlet that Dani wears on her right hand. It is very heavy, but that isn't a problem for her. She can channel her Fiero through the fist to really put the hurt on her enemies.

Revolver
    A revolver that Dani carries on her person. A large revolver that holds a total of four bullets, each with the stopping power to put cavities in the bodies of bears. She shoots this gun left handed, because her right hand doesn't have the fine dexterity required to pull the trigger.

History
    Spoiler:
    Under construction
    Last edited by Ace098; 06-28-2018 at 08:49 PM.

Trust me, I wish I had a banana up my anus right now.

7. The Following User Likes This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SaA View Post
    Ika Chiridota
    Spoiler:
    Character Info
    Name: Ika Chiridota
    Height: 5'9''
    Weight: 160lb
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Background
    Personality: wip

History: Hailing from a Ninja clan deep in Wano Country, Ika was one of the sons of the clans lead medical ninja and the grandson of his villages chief. But unlike his brothers and the rest of his clan, who followed their traditions and roles of honor as written word not caring about he outside world, Ika was board. He wanted to see the outside world, he wanted to experience how those outside of Wano Country lived. But leaving Wano country was not something that well anyone really did. It was said that Wano Country was the enemy of the outside world, that the leaders of the other lands saw Wano as a threat and not a friend. Though some tales of people venturing out of the country did reach Ika's ear time to time, its not like those people were him. Ika was a part of a clan that was very strict in their beliefs and going against the traditions even a little would result in a huge mark of dishonor to not just Ika but his family. But Ika really didnt care about that, since if he could leave Wano, its not like he would have to worry about how much honor the rest of his clan measured him by.

One night though, during the commotion of a small war between villages, where his clan had been hired to join in one of the sides, Ika took the chance to slip away. It took a few days of none stop travel, and even some time spent avoiding pursuers when it was found out that he had fled his clan. But Ika finally made it to the coast and "acquired" a vessel and during the night 17 year old left his home Country of Wano, maybe forever he really couldnt say. But he was just happy that he had taken the steps to start something new. He was thrilled and over joyed. But he was soon to learn the hardships of the rest of the world. This all started with him spending his first month of freedom wondering the ocean of the Grand Line by himself in the small vessel he acquired. After he had finally found land, he met the dilemma of having no money to purchase any food, and or anything really.

After some time, Ika manged to get by. He did this by becoming a bounty hunter, as it gave him the thrill of adventure and exploration that he had originally desired back in Wano. During these travels he came across a very odd object that at first he thought was a toy, he had stuffed it into his travel pack, in hopes of selling it off to some market for a bit of beri one day. But to his surprise one night, while tracking a bounty, the object that he thought of nothing more then a doll, talked to him. This is how he met Kali.

Status

Devil Fruit: Tepu Tepu No Mi
    Beri: 0

Stats

Strength: 70
    Vitality: 40
    Haki: 20

Perks
    Devil Fruit Perk:

Devil Fruit
    Tepu Tepu no Mi (The Tape Devil Fruit)
    [The way this DF works is somewhere between the Ito and the Doku]
    [I am able to produce and Control every type of tape][Im not making a list of them, just to many]
    [The Different types of tapes will have different properties, that will be explained when they are used]
    [Im only using Tapes that actually exist, with some exaggeration to there properties to more fit a DF power]
    [I am able to control the size, color, elasticity, hardness, and movement of the tape]
    [I am able to phase through Tape, this is just the tape, not like how the Ori can phase through targets]

Devil Fruit Tech
    Tepu Tepu no Mi: Gusoku --- I completely coat/wrap myself in a suit of tape, making myself almost look like a mummy. In doing this i essentially turn myself into my own puppet, allowing me to break all my physical limits. The suit of tape also increases my effective durability and defense aiding in protecting my body for outside harm. In addition depending on the type of tape used for the armor the armor retains the properties of the chosen tape type.

Haki
    CoA: 1

Medical Ninja
    Medicine: ★ ★ ★
    Ninja Training: ★ ★ ★

Equipment/Weapons/Other

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kali
    Spoiler:
    Character Info

Name: Kali
    Race: Dwarf
    Height: 5.8''
    Weight: 3lb
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Background
    Personality:

History: There Really isnt much to say about Kalis past, for she cant remember anything before two years ago. Before those two years ago for an unknown number of years Kali was not active, her systems were shut down and she was pretty much in a cybernetic hibernation. She had been passed around the world from store to store from village markets to black markets. She had been sold as a variety of things, from a child's toy, to a garden tool, to part of an Otaku's doll placed on self, to even part of a master chefs set of cooking utensils, and much much more. This continumed on until one day she fell into the possession of Ika, and by some strangely time accident woke up. Though when she woke up, it seemed that most of her cybernetic functions were still inactive, and with her lost memory she had no idea how to activate them or even really what they were.

Status

Class: Cyborg
    Beri: 0

Stats

Strength: 0
    Agility: 0
    Vitality: 0
    Cyborg: 100
    Haki: 100
    Charisma: 100

Perks
    Haki Perk: CoO Rank 4
    Cyborg Perk: 35% Discount on all Cyborg based Purchases

Cyborg

Chassis --- Medium Grade
    Exotic Weapon --- Vibroclaws : When not activated they act as a normal set of claws, but when activated they start to vibrate intensely. This vibration turns the claws into a lethal weapon/tool able to just about cut through all but the most hardest material. [Materials it cannot cut: Kairoseki, Diamond, Bakumetal, Pacifsita Grade Armor]

Haki
    CoA: 2
    CoO: 4

CoO Tech 1: Empathy Manipulation --- The user is able to make a deep connection with another chosen being. The user is able to share there inner most emotions and feelings with them to such a degree that it can mentally effect the targeted being. This can be used to help persuade the targeted being into feeling the urge to side with or help the user, or even in the right situation turn an enemy against there comrades.

CoO Tech 2: One Mind --- The user is able to directly link there mind to another through sheer force of will. Doing this the user is able transmit there CoO based Predictions and knowledge to the targeted being. While connected like this they are also able to share thoughts.

Master Builder
    Engineering: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Equipment/Weapons/Other
    How strong are you planning on making the Tape, hardness-wise?
    What exactly do you refer to by limit breaking with the Tape armor? Because you're still controlling yourself so it's still based on your own strength and agility.

Remember that with 0 in Vitality/Agility/Strength that you cannot stand on your own, you cannot move on your own, you cannot act for longer than a few seconds without tiring out. That includes using Haki.
    Vibroclaws can only cut up to iron at this point.
    Denying One Mind.

Basic Information
    Name: Zero
    Epithet: The Navy Casualty
    Affiliation: none
    Former Rank: Commodore
    Height: 188 cm
    Weight: 80 kg
    Appearance:

Description
    Despite having served in the Marines for numerous years, Zero doesn't appear to uphold any sort of justice belief associated with the World Government; in contrast to these beliefs, one could argue that he simply follows what he feels like, when he feels like it. He doesn't particularly care about order, nor did he ever show any signs of dissent toward criminals. That being said, there are things that annoy him, though these vary on various situations. He's usually fairly stern and distanced, but occasionally enjoys a good taunt. He also tends to lose his temper in exaggerated styles, sometimes wrecking entire square blocks. Zero appears to have no sense of restrain or caution when angry, which can usually lead to him getting in trouble. Albeit he's not genuinely a bad person per say, as he has shown sympathy for people in a vulnerable position. Furthermore, as of yet he doesn't seem to have any goals in particular, which has left him simply roaming around ever since he departed from the Marines. These days he usually wastes his time gambling and getting in petty fights that aren't perceived as noteworthy enough to attract anyone's attention. He also has a tendency to get into debt and never bother paying back.

Statistics: 320
    Strength: 30
    Agility: 80
    Vitality: 50
    Haki: 60 [Busoshoku: ★★★]

Devil Fruit: Gura Gura no Mi
    -Insert custom techniques here
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Prince View Post
    "Lissandra Mata"

Basic Character Information

Spoiler:

Name: Lissandra Mata
    Epithet: The Last Shadow / H-21
    Affiliation: World Government
    Level: 300
    Devil Fruit:Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl
    Bounty: NA
    Date of Birth: February 1
    Height: 5'6"/ 1.67
    Weight: 147 lbs /

Role Playing Character Stats

Spoiler:

Strength Attribute: 35
    Agility Attribute: 70
    Vitality Attribute: 60
    Devil Fruit: 70
    Fighting Style: 65

Getting to know the Character

Spoiler:
    Character Personality
    At most time, she is emotionless in her facial reaction and speech. During a mission she is quiet and calm; always analyzing the situation rapidly respond to tactical changes. She can seem to be a quiet person but can get pretty talkative if the situation needs it to, specially when not in a mission, or undercover.
    Since she grew up in confinement, inside government facilities, the outside world is unknown to her, so she is naturally curious and want to learn new things all the time.

Character Appearance:
    Liss is a young woman with a tan skin complexion and an athletic and well-fit built. She has long dark hair that she wears loose and comes down around her mid-back with green eyes. She usually wears a tank top shirt underneath her jacket with black gloves, with form-fitting leather pants and black combat boots.
    Although, many times she decided to wear complete body disguises to hide her Zoan body.

Character history

Born and raised in captivity, Lissandra has been trained to become a living weapon by World Government scientists. She is trained in the use rokushiki, and thus, a formidable hand-to-hand combatant. She has also been subjected to conditioning in which she can't deny an order from a higher ranking officer of the world government.

Abilities and Power
    Spoiler:

Character Weapons:
    Kairoseki Gloves.

Cat Claws: The gloves contain two retractable sharp steel blades each.

Weapons

Knife Boots: A pair of tactical boots with a long steel claw like blade sprouting from their tips

Pistol with 10 shots.
    Smoke Bombs.

Fighting Style Abilities:
    Rokushiki
    Stage 4 [61-80 mastery]
    • All proficiency are unlocked.
    Combining Rokushiki with Life Return.

Devil Fruit:
    Fruit: Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl
    The Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl is a Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows its user to turn into an axolotl hybrid and a full axolotl at will.

Devil Fruit Techniques.
    Extreme regeneration. As an axolotl or axolotl hybrid, Lissandra can heal immediately, grow back full limbs, eyes, jaws and even hearts; without leaving any scar. She can even regrow parts of its brain.

Multiple Limbs: As axolotls do, Lissandra has the ability, on purpose thanks to her Life return, to grow extra limbs.

Cobling Together: Lissandra can rebuild herself by accepting spare parts from others people-- including their heads. If she is missing an arm (or wants an extra one) Lissandra can use the limbs of other people if they are fresh, including even an extra head (why would I want to do this? I don't know, but it's something Axolotls can do.)

Division: If one of Lissandra's limbs is separated from her body, such as being cut off, her cut limb gains the ability to move and act as if they were sentient, carrying on tasks. (Based on on Smiley, unlike him, the cut limbs don't change form but remain the same body part).

Salamander Senses: Lissandra's also possesses the heightened senses of Salamanders, including night vision and Magnetic navigation.

Spoiler: Zoan forms
    Spoiler: Hybrid form

Spoiler: Zoan Form

Perks
    DF: the increased regenerative properties carry over to Liss' human form, albeit at not the same level, which also slows down her physical aging process.

Profession:
    CP9 Assassin
    Anatomy. ★★
    Disguiser ★
    Stealth. ★★★
    To be added

You're aware that Kairoseki Gloves will nullify your DF powers, right?
    Regeneration will not be extreme. It can be mildly fast, but not extreme. Nowhere near phoenix level.
    I'm ok with cobbling together and salamander senses.
    Divided limbs will not be sentient. They'll be able to move separately but not exactly thinking/taking orders.
    Plus, remember you're are losing limbs. It will hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    Adding profession to my CS (I hadn't really put one down for Koon yet)

Botany: 2
    Zoology:2
    Cooking: 4

Also adding an ironcloud armor on Koon, made by him, stitched within clothes.
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunshu View Post
    Third SPC for approval
    Spoiler:

Personal Information

Name : Skull Kid
    Epithet : N/A
    Class : Devil's Fruit
    Affiliation : N/A
    Bounty : N/A
    Race : Dwarf
    Height : ???
    Weight : ???

Personality, Appearance & History

[Appearance]

Personality :
    Skull Kid never speaks, resorting to high-pitched laughter, giggles and screams as a means of communication. Still, he seems to be able to show his feelings one way or another. Mostly, he offers fruits or other things he finds as tokens of his affection. When he dislikes someone, he usually shows that through violent actions against that person.

History :
    TBA.

Statistics

Total points : 300

Strength : 60
    Vitality : 50
    Devil's Fruit : 100

Profession :

Name : Devious Trickster

Total ★ : 6

Sleight of Hand : ★★★★
    Escape Artist : ★★

Devil's Fruit

Mato Mato no Mi

Also, using bought stat change to change stats for Sethek from :

CoO : 42 ( rank 2 )

to

CoA : 42 ( rank 2 )
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace098 View Post
    Third PC for approval

General Bio
    Spoiler:
    Personal

Name: Ruby Red
    Race: Skypeian
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 120lbs

Professional

Affiliation: Currently none
    Position: Currently none
    Epithet: Currently none
    Funds: ฿0

Stats
    Spoiler:
    Fighting Style Path 300 Points

Strength: 80
    Vitality: 70
    FS: 100 (80 + 20)

Getting to Know the Character
    Spoiler:
    Appearance: Here

Ruby is a fit woman with a shapely body. She has long, smooth red hair that reaches all the way down to her waist, even when up in a ponytail, and commonly has a bit of hair covering her right eye. She wears a black scarf around her neck, though this is probably one of the few items of clothing on her that is cloth. She wears a bikini top that reveals much of her bust, and her bikini bottom has a skirt attachment. She adorns steel armored gauntlets and boots that cover up past her knees.

Personality
    Ruby is complicated. Meet her to find out.

Abilities and Equipment
    Spoiler:
    Weapons

Blazefire
    This is Ruby's go to weapon of choice. Blazefire is a gunblade, a bakumetal weapon that can take on two different forms for fighting. As the name suggests, it's two modes are gun mode and blade mode. In blade mode, it is a sword, simple enough. In gun mode, the weapon is a semi-auto rifle that fires high impact armor piercing bullets. The weapon has plenty of potential for upgrades, most likely dials and other advanced tech. Bakumetal is a very durable non ferrous shape memory metal, it's quality rivaling if not exceeding that of Pacifista steel.

Spoiler: Upgrades
    Dragonbreath
    Upgrade to Blazefire's gun mode. This is an actual shotgun type of weapon. These weapons fire a unique type of shotgun rounds called Dragonbreath. Simply put, they are incendiary shotgun pellets that each give minor fiery explosions on impact. The physical punch packed by the Dragonbreath rounds is similar to that of a strong shotgun, and the incendiary action lights things on fire. The reason they are called Dragonbreath is because, one, the name sounds awesome, and two, it was inspired from fireworks that went with dragons.
    Frank's Red Hot - I put that **** on everything!

Shigure (free starting weapon with FS class)
    Ruby's second weapon. Shigure is a Wazomono (Rank 3) katana. Durable and reliable, it can be very effective when wielded in the proper hands.

Burn Bazooka
    A bazooka with three Dials installed into it. Fires in two modes: Gas mode and Flame mode.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Fighting Style

Ittoryu/Nitoryu
    Ruby has trained extensively in mastering swordplay, being just as comfortable wielding either one blade or two. She has also trained to be able to use Blazefire's gun mode efficiently, but she feels most comfortable in close range combat.

Rapid Shot - Ruby rapidly pulls the trigger in Blazefire while in gun mode, sending a fast barrage of bullets.

Efficient Shot - Ruby is able to aim and fire Blazefire while in gun mode in bizarre situations, such as doing a handstand upside down or spinning in mid air.

Snipe Shot - Ruby focuses and fires a single well aimed shot. Used for targets that are far away.

Punch Shot - Ruby attacks in a manner like she were to impale her target with Blazefire, but changes to gun mode and fires a single shot. This increases the power and damage of the shot, and it is done at close range.

History
    Spoiler:
    Will be made when I think of a good history.
    There is no free starting weapon with FS class.
    Other than that, approved.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post
    How strong are you planning on making the Tape, hardness-wise?
    What exactly do you refer to by limit breaking with the Tape armor? Because you're still controlling yourself so it's still based on your own strength and agility.

Remember that with 0 in Vitality/Agility/Strength that you cannot stand on your own, you cannot move on your own, you cannot act for longer than a few seconds without tiring out. That includes using Haki.
    Denying One Mind.

well from what ive found the hardest type of tape, is a tape that hardens to like the strength of steel :O
    so that

well it would be like turning myself into a puppet like i said :O, since i can move the tape with my mind, i can use it to boost my normal movements,
    kinda like this, a type of exoskeleton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2W23ysgWKI

ill prob shave some off of Chr then :< give her some Vit

what do you mean by

aww D:
    why deny One Mind :<
    is there anyway to make it get accepted ?

\/Click the Link Below and Watch My YouTube channel :O\/
    /\Click the Link Above and Watch My YouTube channel :O/\

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Star Badshah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    dropping the CP chara

Quote Originally Posted by SaA View Post
    well from what ive found the hardest type of tape, is a tape that hardens to like the strength of steel :O
    so that

well it would be like turning myself into a puppet like i said :O, since i can move the tape with my mind, i can use it to boost my normal movements,
    kinda like this, a type of exoskeleton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2W23ysgWKI

ill prob shave some off of Chr then :< give her some Vit

what do you mean by

aww D:
    why deny One Mind :<
    is there anyway to make it get accepted ?
    Max will be iron strength if you must.
    As I told you before, it must be controlled with your body, not your mind.
    You can't just start with Steel cutting weapon. If you upgrade it more, you can. But not as a starting weapon.
    Because at no point has telepathy ever been a thing of CoO and I do not think it will ever be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badshah View Post
    dropping the CP chara
    There is no more just dropping characters. It's being treated as a character change now, so it must be paid for.