Page 150 of 348 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3479
    New bio for approval, FS change payed in Tracker.

Bio

Quote Originally Posted by SaA View Post
    so should i just switch my perk to Kings now :O ? and wait for the event ?

also will there be a Stat for Kings when it gets unlocked ?

would like more stat options :X
    Yes, if you want.
    No, there wont.
    You want more stat options, but want a character with 0 in strength/vitality/Agility?
    Quote Originally Posted by Green13 View Post
    Dropping my CP9 character. I never RP'd with him, just had him approved should I desire too. Hopefully this is fine since Bad was allowed.
    That's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi19283 View Post
    Approved; Flare will likely be an extremely draining technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Submitting BIO for approval
    I'm on the fence with the DF perk.
    Eh, I'll allow it. See where it goes. I don't exactly want it being a means of infinite stamina however, so let's say only a portion of the attack's energy can be used.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Prince View Post
    New SPC for approval.
    Spoiler:

Cerveny Klinge

Basic Character Information
    Spoiler:

Name: Cerveny Klinge
    Epithet: Bird of Death
    Affiliation: Unaffiliated.
    Level: 300
    Devil Fruit: NA.
    Bounty: NA
    Race: Human
    Date of Birth: August 3
    Height: 1.79 m.
    Weight: 55 kg
    Class: Fighting Style

Role Playing Character Stats

Strength Attribute: 70
    Agility Attribute: 70
    Vitality Attribute: 70
    Fighting Style: 70 (+15 fs class)= 85.
    Haki: 20. - 1 CoO.

Character Personality:
    A mentally unstable young woman, she is sadistic, ruthless and violent. Cerveny is highly eccentric, violent and unpredictable. She is erratic and the things she does and says often make very little sense. A bloodthirsty swordswoman that has little concern for other people's well being.

Character Appearance
    Spoiler:

Character history

Cerveny is a former member of a bounty hunters guild, but she left the group due to her mental state.
    (more to be added)

Abilities and Power
    Spoiler:

Character Weapons:

Iron Raven: It is a ring blade used by Cerveny. The blade of the ring is dull on the inside but sharp on the outside, allowing Cerveny to swing it around without injuring herself. It can be used to a variate of attacks, and for defense.

It's can also be divided into three different blades. Three curved Scimitar-like swords that are also used independently, allowing fighting with one, two, or three swords. Diving the blades also makes transportation easier.
    Spoiler: Blade Ring

Throwing Knives. A set of throwing knives hidden in Cerveny's clothes.

A guitar:
    Spoiler:

Fighting Style Abilities: Sword Dance of Death

Cerveny's swordsmanship style revolves around the use of her Iron Raven, either in the Ring Blade form; or as one, two, or three swords, as well as acrobatic movements, unpredictable attacks, and impeccable timing.

Canary Waltz: Cerveny's fighting style main feature that allows her to move swiftly and rhythmically while fighting, giving the appearance as if she was dancing. Her movements are fast and precise. It can be combined with any other technique.

Peregrine Rhythm:
    a technique in which Cerveny's slashes an opponent at such a fast pace that she disappears from sight. (Soru regulations apply). It can be combined with other techniques.

Harmonic Wing: The user has the ability to create winds attacks. When using the Ring Blade, the wind attack is maximized in both range and power.

Bremen Fortissimo:
    The user has the ability to cut steel, and damage other harder materials.

Nightjar Elegy: A stabbing technique. Cerveny stabs her enemy directly with force. This attack creates a small shock-wave that would knock the victim back, beside the cutting/stab damage the blade could cause itself.

Oratorio Halcyon: Cerveny slashes the air in front of her which creates a shock wave attack that knocks her enemies away. When performing this attack on a armored enemy, the shockwave would travel through the armor to damage the flesh.

Parakeet Scratch: Upward slashes to the left and right. Ends with a frontal downward slash to the ground, creating a shockwave with small AoE around Cerveny.

Snare Robin:
    Performing a circular swing, Cerveny launches compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target. The power of this attack varies, depending if she is using 1, 2, or 3 blades, multiplying the power of the technique; When using the Ring Blade, the air compressed projectiles instead fuse and become a larger and more powerful, compressed air projectile with powerful concussive force.

Discord Parade: Cerveny spins with her swords to create a dragon-like tornado that both slashes and blows away the target(s). This is one of Cerveny''s most powerful attacks. When the Ring Blade is used to perform this technique, the attack keeps going like an actual whirlwind and cuts up anyone who gets caught in it. this version of the attack is able to cut through thick steel with ease.

Strayed Robin: Cerveny has the ability to throw her Ring Blade and make it bounce of several surfaces while still retaining accuracy.Sweet Lullaby: A anti-swordsman technique where the user waits for the opponent to attack first, before deflecting the incoming blow to either damage the weapon or disarm the enemy, all in a single move. Cerveny is able to tell the balance point of the enemy blade to make her counter more effective.

Ptarmigan Gestopft Madness: When Cerveny's mind gets lost in too bloodlust , her personality changes and she enters into a much gloomy state. This mode results in stronger and more offensive attacks, but many of these attacks will damage her as well upon usage, regardless of whether or not they strike the opponent.

Perks

Profession
    Musician
    Song writing: ★★★
    Musical instruments ★★★

Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoffripper View Post
    Boo

http://www.animeflame.net/showthread...3568#post73568

Needs approval and probably a fair amount of tweaking, I did a lot of reading and I was not sure if I understood it all. So anything incorrect, wrong or just plain stupid, let me know. Also, do not care about cliches, I've wanted this char for forever so pbbbbbt.
    I'm going off the assumption that the NPCs you have are just ones you haven't deleted yet and not actually for approval.
    Well, with a 100 in Haki, you can choose to use a perk and gain Rank 4 in Armaments if you'd like.
    Are the cyborg items you have listed actually being used for the character or just things you have, but don't have used?
    Everything appears fine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichimonji View Post

Basic Character Information
    Spoiler:
    Name: ?
    Affiliation: Cipher Pol Aigis Zero
    Epitheth: Agent VII
    Race | Gender: Robot | Male Motherboard
    Height | Weight: 243.47 cm | 136.23 kg
    Age | Stat Points: ? years old | 300 points
    Class | Devil Fruit: Cyborg Class | N/A
    Professions: Stealth | Robotics
    Beli | Bounty: 0 | N/A

Appearance | Equipment
    Spoiler:
    Appearance [pic]

Frame & Build [pic]
    Aegis agent VII is a very tall figure, towering over most. Though he wears humanoid clothes, and a chassis to back it up, agent #7 is not a human at all. He is a robot, mantled by steel parts in the shape of muscles. The robot works with a singular chip connected wirelessly to the mainframe of the WG, and therefore acts only on command and features.

Clothing & Accessories [pic]
    Agent VII wears a white bowler hat, a dark purple and blue polka dotted scarf, a white long coat, and what looks like an dark blue, light yellow-gold, red award ribbon on his blazer. He wears his tie loosely. He wears a tribal mask in the shape of a humanoid looking bear, tinted white. The mask bears a scar under the light-colored right eye, and markings under his pure black left eye.

Details & Signatures [pic]
    The Cipher Pol robot is always seen wearing his suit, hiding the fact that he is a pure robot, with only a heart pumping oil under the chassis of his back. Never seen without his humanoid looking mask, the robot is proud, and is very personal about how shiny his shoes are, and as such, always wears a rag over his shoulder to shine them.

Equipment

Enhanced Optics
    The Cipher Pol agent has upgraded his optics to include thermal vision, x-ray, and wide/long scope. This allows him to see and track under any circumstances, and has an added feature of electronic scope. This allows for facial recognition, connecting Agent VII to the WG intelligence mainframe, to identify wanted pirates on sight.

Medium Level Chassis
    Being a mech, Agent VII whole body is made of steel, down to his fingers. On a thicker plated chassis on his back, a heart-like function pumps oil through the "veins" that makes up the wires of his mainframe, which allow it to control the body. They are, by extension, covered by the thick steel plating, mainly perched on the upper body.

Exotic Weapon
    TBA

Statistics | Professions
    Spoiler:
    Statistics [300 points]

Basic Abilities [220]
    Strength: 80
    Speed: 80
    Vitality: 60

Special Abilities [80]

Character Class
    Cyborg Class: *

Professions [6 stars]
    Stealth: ***
    Robotics: ***

History | Relationships
    Spoiler:
    TBA
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyketh View Post
    Akali for approval
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyo View Post
    New bio for approval, FS change payed in Tracker.

Bio
    Are you pirate or Marine?
    Bio says Stray pirate, but current history has you recruited by Mr. Torgue.
    If you are a pirate, no rokushiki.
    If you are a marine, all's good.

Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post

Are you pirate or Marine?
    Bio says Stray pirate, but current history has you recruited by Mr. Torgue.
    If you are a pirate, no rokushiki.
    If you are a marine, all's good.
    Mr. Torgue will give my old character a good beating inside IoT, recruiting him afterwards. Forgot to change that fact, thanks for helping

I have yet to touch my npcs, I am still doing some reading and for now I am just focused on my PC. The cyborg goods are not in use. As for perks in haki, would I need to move 20 points or would I be able to remove one from CoO into armaments, also what would be the limitations to the perks in haki?

No, you wouldn't need to move any points for it.
    At 100 you get Rank 3 in one type and Rank 2 in another.
    For getting to 100, you can choose to have a perk. For Haki, the main choices are "The ability to Unlock King's Haki" "Rank 4 in your Rank 3 Haki Type" or "Rank 3 in your Rank 2 Haki."
    Of course, picking to use a Perk in Haki means you will only have one other perk available once you hit 100 in another stat. Also Rank 4 lets you have 2 Haki Techs

Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post
    No, you wouldn't need to move any points for it.
    At 100 you get Rank 3 in one type and Rank 2 in another.
    For getting to 100, you can choose to have a perk. For Haki, the main choices are "The ability to Unlock King's Haki" "Rank 4 in your Rank 3 Haki Type" or "Rank 3 in your Rank 2 Haki."
    Of course, picking to use a Perk in Haki means you will only have one other perk available once you hit 100 in another stat. Also Rank 4 lets you have 2 Haki Techs
    I'll do that then and put the final rank into my armament haki, raising it to rank 4. I'll work on the techs later, for now it's just beastly level of overwhelming Spartan willpower!

Blog Entries

General Information
    Spoiler:

Name: Krayn
    Alias: The Medjay
    Bounty: n/a
    Race: Human
    Height: 6'8
    Appearance: Here

About: Krayn hails from an isolated island within the Grand Line. There he was known as the best hunter they had ever seen, capable of snatching and hunting the biggest of animals. Due to his skills and incredible physical ability the king of this island granted Krayn the title of Medjay, protector of the island. Many years went by as Krayn turned from professional hunter to Medjay legend. During those years he even had a family and settled down giving the title of Medjay to a young new member. Even though he easily could've continued for years to come he decided to live a quiet life with his wife and son.

Then a turf war between pirates and marines happened on his home island that'd make him the sole survivor of Wakanda. Vowing to end the madness between pirates and marines Krayn took the mantle of Medjay once more and decided to complete two objectives. To take down those that destroyed Wakanda and to see the world as he promised to his son who's wish was to go out and see the outside world.

Personality: Krayn is a proud, arrogant but charismatic fellow. Even though he has his dark past he still to this day doesn't ignore those in need and will not hesitate to help the innocent as his medjay code tells him to. However to those that mean harm he is ruthless and shows no remorse, capable of making the encounter a haunting nightmare.

Items
    Spoiler:

Weapons
    War Bow - Krayne's ranged weapon of choice. It's a compound bow that allows him to shoot his arrows from very far away with incredible momentum.
    Blowgun - a long tube that allows Krayne to fire light projectiles
    Machete - Long jungle knife
    Electro Lance[Need to purchase] - Melee weapon the bottom half of the lance stores a thunder dial, allowing him to numb his targets. The electrical charge moves through wires stored in the lance, preventing the charge from harming himself. [need to buy]
    Sling - A low firing weapon that lobs elemental payloads at targets, is mostly used with a follow up attack.
    Ropecaster - Is a ranged weapon designed to deter and pin down targets. Only has rope ammo. [need to buy]
    Hidden blade - A blade that can be discreetly extended or retracted from a bracer or gauntlet
    Ammo
    Fire - Ignite the target on fire upon making contact. [need to buy]
    Hardpoint [Armor piercing] - A sharper tip on this arrow allows Krayn to damage heavier metals. [need to buy]
    Shock - Creates an electircal shock upon contact, numbing the target. [need to buy]
    Freeze - The tip shatters freezing the area it makes contact with. [need to buy]
    Poison - infecting the body of the target. Making them feel nauseous and triggering fever.
    Sleep - sets the target in a trance or making them drowsy, vit check 70 [need to buy]
    Tearblast - Explosive rounds through compressed air blasts allowing Krayn to strip armor and components off machines. [need to buy]
    Heavy rope - Break limit 80 strength. If the opponent is below this level they will be disabled for quite some time. To those that are above this strength check will be impeded for a short time. Multiple instances can be stacked as to prolong the immobilization. [need to buy]
    Support
    Smoke bombs - creates a smokescreen, allows him to cloakhimself.
    Predator goggles - Allows for night, zoom, thermal vision. Enhances sight. [need to buy]

Statistics
    Spoiler:
    Total Points: 368
    Spent Points: 368
    STR: 60
    AGI: 76
    VIT: 70
    Nagi Nagi no mi: 100
    The Hunter: 62

Devil Fruit Perk - Perfect Silence: Krayne can silence the voice of his spirit, blocking mantra users from sensing him.

Profession: Hunter

- Tracking: ***
    - Stealth: ****

Abilities
    Spoiler:
    Nagi Nagi no mi
    Spoiler:

The Nagi Nagi no Mi is a Paramecia-class Devil Fruit that allows the user to create a soundproof field and to cancel all noises, making the user a Soundless Human (無音人間 Muon Ningen?)

Basic skills

-Soundproof room: Creates a field as large as his mastery allows it to be. It prevents sounds coming from within from leaving as well as blocking all outside sounds from entering.

-Inner silence: A sub technique where Kraven can create a soundproof room where sounds are prevented from leaving but where he and another party still can preceive the outside world.

-Utter silence: The second sub technqiue where Kraven creates a soundproof room where nothing can be heard. Even one's own voice does not come through, leaving them with a feeling of utter loneliness.
    -Silent running: Kraven applies a thin soundproof field around his body, coating him like an invisible aura. This blocks all sound coming from his person. Moving, breathing, heartbeat no sound can be preceived from the outside. But he himself is still able to hear the outside world.

-Silent weapons: Kraven applies the above skill to his weapons allowing his projectils to move without any sounds.

Advanced skills

-Alone in the woods: A technique where Kraven applies a soundproof field in a more offensive manner. Firstly he'd take one of his tracker gadgets and applies silence to it making it so his opponents don't hear its approach. Then if the move succeeds and one of his trackers or a simple item manages to stick to his opponent he goes into the second phase. From the object a silence room expands with them being the center of it. Because of this the opponent will not be able to escape from this room as they preceive it coming from themselves. While in this room they are victim to sensory deprivation. As how a person orients him/herself is through sounds you hear when you walk. In this room one does not have any cues. Kraven takes away the perceptual cues that allows one to balance and manoeuvre.

If one spends too long in this state their agility will be severely impeded. Another side effect of this room is that the opponent will slowly start to hallucinate as they will preceive sounds coming from their own body. Stomach growling, heart beat. All bodily functions that one normally cannot hear will be hearable under this condition. Phantom sounds also become a reality as the brain starts to fabciracte sounds that aren't really there as to balance the sounds of one's own body.

-Vibration Silence: A technique where Kraven silences the vibrations from his body. Cloaks him from those that are able to sense movement through vibrations.

Huntsman
    Spoiler:

As a huntsman Krayne skill's are notabily with his bow and spear. He is an expert marksman hitting his target with great accuracy and precision he is able to fire multiple arrows at once. He can also switch his weaponry on the fly and rather quickly in one fluid motion. Naturally due to his skill with his bow he is quite proficient with gadgets he uses while hunting such as a sling, ropecaster and other equipement. And while hand to hand combat is not his main focus Krayn is an experience fighter and can handle his own in a fair fight, however against true martial arts masters he'll have issues.

A unique quirk from this fighting style is that Krayne is able to tame and control many animals. Giving them commands and allowing them to help him in combat.

Timeline
    Spoiler:
    TBA 368

TBA
    Last edited by Guren; 11-20-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Yoruko, Blade That Ignites the Night
    Yoruko has lived on her own for as long as she can remember. She was born an oddity, with fang like teeth and strange horns protruding from her forehead. Her parents were freaked out by these facts, and abandoned her. Learning to fend for herself from an extremely early age, she became quite proficient in the art of killing. As it was either her or whatever... or whoever, was out there. One day she came across an old blade. She quickly grew accustomed to using it. After one day accidentally incorporating fire into one of her attacks, she developed a fighting style that took advantage of this. After slaying a group of would-be pirates, she was approached by the World Government. They offered her a position at one of their mysterious Cipher Pol facilities. She accepted and has since worked for them. Doing what is required of her, and nothing more. She doesn't put much stock in whether what she is doing is right or not. She is merely doing what she is assigned to do.

Personality

Yoruko has a silent passion. In group settings, she is usually the quiet one who gets dragged along begrudgingly. Loyal to a fault, she has proven herself to be a reliable ally for the World Government. Her greatest shame is her weakness for sweets. She happily sinks her fangs into any sort of confectionery. To her dismay, she acts like a child when the subject is brought up. A weakness of hers that is only negated when she is involved in combat. As her mind becomes devoid of anything but defeating the person who lies before her. She has keen instincts though, and will not pick a fight with someone she believes she cannot best in battle.

Abilities

Kitsunebi-ryu The Kitsunebi-ryu allows the user to generate, attack with, and cut with fire. It can also be used to cut the fire created by an explosion or any fire not produced by the user, to protect the themselves from harm. The fire generated with her swordplay does not originate from a Devil Fruit, as Yoruko is known to be capable of swimming still.

Busoshoku Haki allows the user to manifest their will into an armor of sorts. This armor enhances their defensive and offensive capabilities. Busoshoku Haki also allows the user to bypass devil fruit bodies, and hit opponents directly. This is not definitive. As significant force can overcome the defensive boost gained.
    Spoiler:
    Red Hawk- The user can ignite with fire, using their haki to fuel this process. Why? No one knows. If the user is already aflame through another technique, this amplifies the heat from red to white flames

Thief As a Thief, Yoruko has the stealth necessary to remain undetected, allowing her actions to go without notice. She is also adept at infiltrating buildings and such that would normally be difficult to get into. She is also adept at sleight of hand, meaning she is efficient at using misdirection and then taking advantage of that to easily steal something or shift something that's already on her person. She developed these skills because she needed to in order to survive as she was growing up, but they have allowed her to be more of an efficient agent too.

Basic Information
    Name: Yoruko
    Epithet: Silent Flame General
    Affiliation: Cipher Pol
    Race: Human?
    Class: Fighting Style
    Devil Fruit: -
    Height: 161 cm
    Weight: 57 kg

Statistics
    Total Points: 350
    Spent Points: 350
    • STR: 75
    • AGI: 80
    • VIT: 60
    • FS: 100 (80+20)
    • CoA: 55
    • Stealth: ✧✧✧✧
    • Sleight of Hand: ✧✧✧

Inventory
    The Screamer (Rank 3 Sword)
    Seastone Gloves
    Last edited by Yukiko; 11-17-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Updated bio a bit. New stats. FS dropped and changed. Character information slowly changing.

Added two Haki techs, they may need a bit of helpful wording, maybe. Changed FS path to Haki path.