Page 365 of 373 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3725
    Blog Entries
    New perk for Arya for approval.

Second perk, DF perk was approved prior.
    Last edited by Rainbow Dash; 03-11-2018 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
    New perk for Arya for approval.

Second perk, DF perk was approved prior.
    I'm not sure I fully understand the perk. Is it basically that all your Sorus are treated as equal to 120 speed?

83% of Giant Character for approval

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachio20 View Post
    I'm not sure I fully understand the perk. Is it basically that all your Sorus are treated as equal to 120 speed?

83% of Giant Character for approval
    Yeah, that is the basic idea of the perk.

Eh, I'll say approved FTTB.

It's not that it changes too much, and it is an FS perk based on a soru exclusive FS. We could limit to to that branch, even, to better balance it.

@Giant
    I feel attacked.

Approved.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Lusti & Imp & Ara-Ni

http://www.animeflame.net/showthread...694#post214694

Lyza: Nothing much, just changed stats and FS. The first perk will be thought of later, unused for now.

Stats and FS? Looks good enough.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Rohan up for reapproval.

-Moved 25 points from mantra to life return and base durability.
    -Changed haki perk to heat instead of bulk up.
    - Added a few passives to life return now that I have 100 mastery over it.
    Spoiler: life return new passives

Perfect stamina control: Rohan through having perfected life return is now able to fight much longer than what's normally possible. Through his stamina control he is able to fight without wasted movements, which allows him to execute draining techniques more often.

Enhanced recovery: As the name implies Rohan is able to boost the recovery speed of his body. Allowing him to return to a previous fight much quicker granted if his issues are only stamina related. Losing a limb for example is still a huge drain on stamina even with his enhanced recovery. This is purely if Rohan runs out of gas when he has been fighting for days.

Boosted muscle increases: With perfect mastery over life return Rohan is able to boost his muscles even further than before. Allowing him to be much faster/stronger than ever before.[ I've been thinking of giving these increases a number. As I believe it allows people to properly gauge how more powerful Rohan becomes. Because of the 100 mastery I've been thinking between +10 or +20. This is purely a suggestion. If you believe it to be left up within the RP itself. That's fine with me. Or if the number feels to high do feel free to alter as you see fit.]

-Mandalorian combat has been refitted with stances and techniques. It has its own section and is a bit too large to fit in a spoiler.

Er. Red Hawk is a skill, not a perk. :wink:

Boosted MM: We don't use exact numbers, but we do either use a reference in RP terms (Fishman Boost) or percentages (50% like the old days of FM Boost.) 20% and a stamina drain that cancels out Perfect Stamina would be acceptable (as it is draining that fast.) Most other boosts, like G4 and Monster Point, have baked in time limits, so this seems more applicable, given stamina at that level can be (near) endless.

Approved FTTB.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Q View Post
    Er. Red Hawk is a skill, not a perk. :wink:

Boosted MM: We don't use exact numbers, but we do either use a reference in RP terms (Fishman Boost) or percentages (50% like the old days of FM Boost.) 20% and a stamina drain that cancels out Perfect Stamina would be acceptable (as it is draining that fast.) Most other boosts, like G4 and Monster Point, have baked in time limits, so this seems more applicable, given stamina at that level can be (near) endless.

Approved FTTB.
    That sounds reasonable I'll use the 20% with stamina drain. As for the left over haki perk. Does a perk that allows for a third technique sound reasonable to you? I went with red hawk since I was out of technique slots.