Page 1 of 404 1231151101 ... LastLast

Grand Line Battle Thread #1

This is where you spar with other members for the sake of levels, money, and most importantly: bragging rights. The rules are simple. No Godmodding, Bunnying, etc. Not much is needed to be explained here.

Please remember to post your finished fight in the tracker so you will receive the correct rewards.

Attached Images Attached Images

The Shadow (61) vs Nerbs (47)
    Turns: 5(+0) if there is to be a turn limit

Turn 0
    Lavaan wandered through Impel Down, he was currently stuck on the forth floor searching for a way to get out. He had no idea in the slightest how he'd even gotten inside but had a feeling it had something to do with a pizza.
    Fairy Tail RP: Malachite/Zeno

[0]

Reports were in that someone was in the 4th level of impel down, an event of which is really peculiar since reports further states that this particular person somehow wanted to get in. Tony was dispatched to the scene as being the only available officer at the moment to investigate the situation, arriving in time at the given location by HQ.

"Jarvis, How many times do you think this place is going to be less scarier that people are actually trying to get in?"

"I'm quite sure that's not the issue sir, it might just be a mad man or someone ridiculously lost."

"You know what that sounds so stupid it might just be the reason."

At that moment he arrives at the location, spotting the wanderer with one of his sensors, and landing close to him after a few minutes of flight. quickly addressing the person.

"I know you're not gonna be surprised by my question but, what exactly are you doing here?"

Quote Originally Posted by nerbs View Post
    [0]

Reports were in that someone was in the 4th level of impel down, an event of which is really peculiar since reports further states that this particular person somehow wanted to get in. Tony was dispatched to the scene as being the only available officer at the moment to investigate the situation, arriving in time at the given location by HQ.

"Jarvis, How many times do you think this place is going to be less scarier that people are actually trying to get in?"

"I'm quite sure that's not the issue sir, it might just be a mad man or someone ridiculously lost."

"You know what that sounds so stupid it might just be the reason."

At that moment he arrives at the location, spotting the wanderer with one of his sensors, and landing close to him after a few minutes of flight. quickly addressing the person.

"I know you're not gonna be surprised by my question but, what exactly are you doing here?"
    Turn 1
    Lavaan was simply standing in the middle of the terrible heat trying to figure out which way to go, for a moment his mind shifted to the thought of food but went back to finding a way out again quickly enough. These thoughts were completly halted upon the arrival of some kind of flying robot man. It then asked what Lavaan was doing down here. "Umm, I'm not quite sure myself, trying to find a way out I think... now was that up or down," Lavaan said, the last part went into more of a muttering to himself. The truth was he had broken into Impel Down to reach the New Okama Kingdom for he heard they had invented a wonderful new type of pizza but Lavaan couldn't remember that at all right now.

While trying to once again think of a way out, Lavaan couldn't help but get distracted by the robot, these kinds of technology had always fascinated in since they were basically another kind of weapon. He then thought he'd try out this 'weapon's' capabilities in a friendly fight. Quickly pulling out a pistol Lavaan fired once directly at the forehead of the robot.
    Fairy Tail RP: Malachite/Zeno

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Turn 1
    Lavaan was simply standing in the middle of the terrible heat trying to figure out which way to go, for a moment his mind shifted to the thought of food but went back to finding a way out again quickly enough. These thoughts were completly halted upon the arrival of some kind of flying robot man. It then asked what Lavaan was doing down here. "Umm, I'm not quite sure myself, trying to find a way out I think... now was that up or down," Lavaan said, the last part went into more of a muttering to himself. The truth was he had broken into Impel Down to reach the New Okama Kingdom for he heard they had invented a wonderful new type of pizza but Lavaan couldn't remember that at all right now.

While trying to once again think of a way out, Lavaan couldn't help but get distracted by the robot, these kinds of technology had always fascinated in since they were basically another kind of weapon. He then thought he'd try out this 'weapon's' capabilities in a friendly fight. Quickly pulling out a pistol Lavaan fired once directly at the forehead of the robot.
    [1]

"Okaaaaay... probably needs a different type of help from what I can ponder... anyway, you're not allowed to be here, I'm gonna have to take you in before anythi~"

Before he could even finish his state about somehow bringing that odd person for questions, a gunshot would suddenly sound off and resonate from where they stood, a pistol being pulled out and apparently, firing the weapon unto the head of the man clad in iron for no obvious reason. Yet the armor was not just for show as it suddenly proved its worth. While being caught off guard, the high quality material that was used to make the armor allowed to not only protect the pilot's head but rather not even be affected nor be moved an inch by it,simply letting off a loud clang before bouncing off of the head piece.

"Please don't interrupt me while I'm talking."

Talking as the gunshot was nothing, he suddenly lifted his and a sound of a weapon being prepped or charged was could be heard from a hole that was on his palm which was now facing the attacker's person.

"Now stand down and come with me peacefully, this is your only warning."

Blog Entries
    Me vs DV
    Night in a forest

The winds of the new night and the harsh cold were Ryanne's companions, at least for a couple more hours untill her patrol shift was over. The marines got information that contraband was occuring in that area of the forest, so she was also investigating the place, looking for evidence that could lead the marines to the pirate crew and stop the illegal activities. She was well awake and well aware of what was around her, nothing seemed to be around... At least for a while longer.
    Ex-Soul Pwnisher in AC

COME AND JOIN SMITE
    Awesomeness awaits

Avy rendered by Fireclaw

Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post
    Me vs DV
    Night in a forest

The winds of the new night and the harsh cold were Ryanne's companions, at least for a couple more hours untill her patrol shift was over. The marines got information that contraband was occuring in that area of the forest, so she was also investigating the place, looking for evidence that could lead the marines to the pirate crew and stop the illegal activities. She was well awake and well aware of what was around her, nothing seemed to be around... At least for a while longer.
    [turn 0]
    "Walking sucks." He mumbled while slouching. The terrain was too thick for him to ride his unicycle as usual, and he wasn't used to walking long distances. To suppress his boredom, he lit a branch on fire and began singing as he walked through the Forrest. All the animals in the area began to follow him as he did so.

"Pandaman, Pandaman, Pandaman, strong!
    Pandaman, Pandaman, Pandaman, cool!
    If I walk through town, even if things go flying,
    By eating Bamboo leaves I gain 3,300,000 Power!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathView View Post
    [turn 0]
    "Walking sucks." He mumbled while slouching. The terrain was too thick for him to ride his unicycle as usual, and he wasn't used to walking long distances. To suppress his boredom, he lit a branch on fire and began singing as he walked through the Forrest. All the animals in the area began to follow him as he did so.

"Pandaman, Pandaman, Pandaman, strong!
    Pandaman, Pandaman, Pandaman, cool!
    If I walk through town, even if things go flying,
    By eating Bamboo leaves I gain 3,300,000 Power!"

Ryanne noticed someone or somethings getting close, it seemed like a large group, so she hid herself behind the trees. As the noise kept getting closer and closer, she prepared an ambush. There was one guy leading a group of animals.
    Are they the contraband material? - She thought to herself.
    After looking closely at the man, she came to the conclusion that he was a pirate and so she immediatly thought or a way to attack him. She noticed a bird flying behind the man and quite close to him, so she sprouted an arm in the birds torso and made a rankyaku wave, aiming at him.
    Ex-Soul Pwnisher in AC

COME AND JOIN SMITE
    Awesomeness awaits

Avy rendered by Fireclaw

Quote Originally Posted by Soul View Post

Ryanne noticed someone or somethings getting close, it seemed like a large group, so she hid herself behind the trees. As the noise kept getting closer and closer, she prepared an ambush. There was one guy leading a group of animals.
    Are they the contraband material? - She thought to herself.
    After looking closely at the man, she came to the conclusion that he was a pirate and so she immediatly thought or a way to attack him. She noticed a bird flying behind the man and quite close to him, so she sprouted an arm in the birds torso and made a rankyaku wave, aiming at him.
    With the light of the fire Milo notices the attack last moment and a vector plate appears underneath him rapidly, propelling him out of the way as the rankyaku cuts his left arm. Milo didn't really care about that though, he was much more upset that his costume sleeve was ripped. Looking towards the direction the attack came from, he saw nothing. Raising his make shift torch in the direction, he saw nothing but the animals of the forest. The bird began flying away as soon as a random arm sprouted from it.

"Hello?" He yelled in confusion, unsure of what was going on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathView View Post
    With the light of the fire Milo notices the attack last moment and a vector plate appears underneath him rapidly, propelling him out of the way as the rankyaku cuts his left arm. Milo didn't really care about that though, he was much more upset that his costume sleeve was ripped. Looking towards the direction the attack came from, he saw nothing. Raising his make shift torch in the direction, he saw nothing but the animals of the forest. The bird began flying away as soon as a random arm sprouted from it.

"Hello?" He yelled in confusion, unsure of what was going on.
    The man seemed confused and he had reasons for it, but that wouldn't stop Ryanne from accomplishing, or at least trying too stop the contraband.
    Noticing that the first attack failed, Ryanne acted quick. She sprouted an arm in the back of the guy, poked him from behind and immediatly made the arm disappear, just to startle him a little bit and get his attention off the ground, cause if the man got distracted, one other arm would sprout out of the ground and use shigan on his leg.
    Ex-Soul Pwnisher in AC

COME AND JOIN SMITE
    Awesomeness awaits

Avy rendered by Fireclaw