Page 3 of 404 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 4039
  1. #21
    Sworn to House Baratheon Zelse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Marineford
    Posts
    2,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post
    [3]
    Before she would completely behind the building, she would notice the man's retaliation. It seemed to be a blue projectile that was sent out from his foot. Rumee had a strong sense this was a signature of the Marines, and knew now her hunch was spot on. However her little test to see if the man was indeed a marine had put him on his guard. Attacking now would require a more direct approach using overwhelming force. This wasn't her forte. She was used to catching people of their guard, or setting them up with her crew. This would be a sink or swim moment for her. Especially with her defeat meaning her capture. She wasn't sure on the intel this man had on her. But she wanted to try something regardless. She would let a puddle of blood flow from behind the building into the man's line of sight. Hoping this would lull him into believing she was hit by his attack.

    Regardless of the outcome of her little test, she would reveal herself shortly after. Ready for a direct confrontation. She forges a large broadsword using her powers and thrusts the large weapon forward. Using the motion as a cue, several needles of blood shoot from the sword's tip, heading towards the man at remarkable speeds.
    Spoiler: Notice:
    This will be my last post for a short while. I have an event to attend and will reply as soon as I return which should be before the night is over.


    [3]

    :: As Zelse returned to his feet he noticed a trickle of blood pooling in front of the alley way he now believed to have been the origin of the attack against him. He hadn't heard an outcry of pain but that didn't necessarily mean anything especially if the attack was indeed a powerful pirate captain. He approached with caution; this put him little more than close spitting-distance from the woman as she rounded the bend and seemingly formed a blade as if out of nowhere. 'Some kind of ability, one capable of shaping materials perhaps?' He considered his assessment but had no time to muse over the nature of her ability as from the sword she'd shaped only a moment before a barrage of small needle-like projectiles fired towards him. If he wasn't sure this was indeed his target before, he was pretty sure now. Throwing up his left hand, palm open and directed towards her as though he were attempting to call her to a halt or catch a ball she'd thrown. Zelse concentrated his Haki into an invisible shield of armor around his palm and with one precise thrust of his palm he smashed the projectiles from the air, as though they'd been little more then rainwater striking a stone wall. Without missing a beat Zelse rushed inwards, attempting to get inside the effective range of her broadsword, inside arm's reach where he was at his most effective. If he managed to get close enough he would transfer the force of his Haki to his right hand where he would attempt to smash her mid-section with a palm strike, directing the Haki in a blast that could potentially send her flying back if she had no means of mitigating the effect. The blow, should it land would deal a noticeably larger amount of damage than Zelse's raw physical power should be able to produce by the looks of him. If he didn't manage to close the gap in this action, he would respond appropriately. ::

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelse View Post
    Spoiler: Notice:
    This will be my last post for a short while. I have an event to attend and will reply as soon as I return which should be before the night is over.


    [3]

    :: As Zelse returned to his feet he noticed a trickle of blood pooling in front of the alley way he now believed to have been the origin of the attack against him. He hadn't heard an outcry of pain but that didn't necessarily mean anything especially if the attack was indeed a powerful pirate captain. He approached with caution; this put him little more than close spitting-distance from the woman as she rounded the bend and seemingly formed a blade as if out of nowhere. 'Some kind of ability, one capable of shaping materials perhaps?' He considered his assessment but had no time to muse over the nature of her ability as from the sword she'd shaped only a moment before a barrage of small needle-like projectiles fired towards him. If he wasn't sure this was indeed his target before, he was pretty sure now. Throwing up his left hand, palm open and directed towards her as though he were attempting to call her to a halt or catch a ball she'd thrown. Zelse concentrated his Haki into an invisible shield of armor around his palm and with one precise thrust of his palm he smashed the projectiles from the air, as though they'd been little more then rainwater striking a stone wall. Without missing a beat Zelse rushed inwards, attempting to get inside the effective range of her broadsword, inside arm's reach where he was at his most effective. If he managed to get close enough he would transfer the force of his Haki to his right hand where he would attempt to smash her mid-section with a palm strike, directing the Haki in a blast that could potentially send her flying back if she had no means of mitigating the effect. The blow, should it land would deal a noticeably larger amount of damage than Zelse's raw physical power should be able to produce by the looks of him. If he didn't manage to close the gap in this action, he would respond appropriately. ::
    [4]
    Things were not looking up for Rumee. Her opponent deflected the needle barrage using some invisible force. She had assumed it to be haki, but as she wasn't a master of it herself, it was hard to tell for sure. Regardless the man moved in closer. Too close for her massive broadsword to be of any use. She de-solidified the blood that had composed the broadsword and let the liquid blood fall to the ground. Hoping it could act as a slick of sorts, but that wouldn't be her only defense. She would take her fan, still folded and use it as a stop against the mans punch. The force would still damage her arm, but it wasn't as bad as taking a direct hit. With the man as close as he was, she equips herself with claws of solidified blood. The blood would have poured from her finger tips, forming claws around her fingers.

    She lunges forward, attacking using her claws in an overhead cross slash. It was at this moment, while she was in the act of performing this attack that the blood on the floor began to form into several sharp spikes, damaging the mans feet should be still standing in the blood puddle from earlier.

  3. #23
    Duchess of Eggplants Ellie Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    057.430.283
    Posts
    28,892
    Saikuji V Ellie (67)

    Setting: Outskirt Inn and Outlet of a Township

    Turn 0


    The day was clear and the skies blue as Ellie sat outside an inn. The shaded tables were splendid for sitting, and Ellie decided to simply relax. She wore her mask and full armor, per usual and for comfort, though she also had a marine coat on. The coat was required for when she was on duty, though she was simply taking a small break from her errands. Many would pass by her, some commenting on her coat while other on her mask. She seemed unphased; a cup of tea before her.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

  4. #24
    To round up more money Lau would be working a side job as the cook of the Outskirt Inn. It was a job that both rewarding and hard times, but he did it for the love of cooking. He felt that this place was the only place he could keep his piracy hidden from people and would just be seen as a world class chef. Until today one of the waitresses announced that a Admiral from the Marines has arrived and is sitting outside on one of the tables. He knew it would be pointless to hide inside of the kitchen the whole day it would be suspicious to the other staff members so he puts on a smile and walks outside with a complementary dish in his hand to fatten up the Admiral. Once reaching outside he places the dish on the table and says with a faint tone.

    Free dish on the house for you Madam Admiral

    He hopes that she eats the food and becomes distracted enough to have him slip back into the kitchen to feed the other guests.

  5. #25
    Duchess of Eggplants Ellie Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    057.430.283
    Posts
    28,892
    Turn 1

    Ellie stares at the food silently. to any onlooker, it was clear this perturbed her... kinda? She simply sat there and stared at it. Then she began to stare at the man who brought her food. It was an awkward stare, as one could not see the admiral's eyes in her mask eyelets. Finally, she went back to staring at the food. This motion would repeat for a solid minute before Elie picked up a fork and poked the food. This poking would persist for several minutes before she silently rose from her seat, picked up her plate, and violently threw it against the inn wall. After a quick bow to the inn, she would sit back down as if nothing had happened.

    It was clear she was not pleased with the food... or that there was food?
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

  6. #26
    Looming Darkness The Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the ruins of AC
    Posts
    9,403
    Quote Originally Posted by nerbs View Post
    [1]

    "Okaaaaay... probably needs a different type of help from what I can ponder... anyway, you're not allowed to be here, I'm gonna have to take you in before anythi~"

    Before he could even finish his state about somehow bringing that odd person for questions, a gunshot would suddenly sound off and resonate from where they stood, a pistol being pulled out and apparently, firing the weapon unto the head of the man clad in iron for no obvious reason. Yet the armor was not just for show as it suddenly proved its worth. While being caught off guard, the high quality material that was used to make the armor allowed to not only protect the pilot's head but rather not even be affected nor be moved an inch by it,simply letting off a loud clang before bouncing off of the head piece.

    "Please don't interrupt me while I'm talking."

    Talking as the gunshot was nothing, he suddenly lifted his and a sound of a weapon being prepped or charged was could be heard from a hole that was on his palm which was now facing the attacker's person.

    "Now stand down and come with me peacefully, this is your only warning."
    Turn 2
    Lavaan was impressed as the bullet bounced off the robot's head without even the slightest sign that the bullet had hit in the first place. A small smirk had appeared on Lavaan's face since he had found himself an interesting opponent but when the robot mentioned the word 'warning' the smirk became a grin. "Sorry, but I was taught to never follow strangers into rooms alone," Lavaan said just to make fun of the robot. He could clearly hear the weapon that had been charged as the robot's arm was also pointed towards him. Not sure what kind of weapon it was Lavaan wanted to at least see what things would be like, so he immediatly used Dash to move away at a blinding speed while he left an After-Image in his place making it seem like he had never moved.

    The dash stopped Lavaan right behind his opponent but Lavaan was invisible thus it should be impossible for his opponent to know where he was. Inspecting the back of the head and armour Lavaan pulled out his burn bazooka and had it only inches away from the robot's back. Quickly Lavaan covered as much of his body as he could with his haki making his arms and area that would be right near the blast a shiney black if they weren't invisible, he then pulled the trigger to fire a cannonball at middle of the robot's back. The cannonball wasn't combined with the haki thus it was just a normal cannonball.
    Fairy Tail RP: Malachite/Zeno

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie Q View Post
    Turn 1

    Ellie stares at the food silently. to any onlooker, it was clear this perturbed her... kinda? She simply sat there and stared at it. Then she began to stare at the man who brought her food. It was an awkward stare, as one could not see the admiral's eyes in her mask eyelets. Finally, she went back to staring at the food. This motion would repeat for a solid minute before Elie picked up a fork and poked the food. This poking would persist for several minutes before she silently rose from her seat, picked up her plate, and violently threw it against the inn wall. After a quick bow to the inn, she would sit back down as if nothing had happened.

    It was clear she was not pleased with the food... or that there was food?
    As the admiral began to eat Lau would begin to walk into the kitchen, but his walking would be halted by the sound of splatting food, breaking plates, and the scream of a waitress. This causes him to turn back to see what happened as to his disbelief he saw a dish made by him thrown against the wall. With a gulp he restrained himself from doing anything brash as he wanted to know the reason why the Admiral would do such a thing to a plate of food and have no regard for it. So Lau walks back to the table and looks towards the masked Admiral and asks with a calm tone.

    Are you unsatisfied with your dish?

  8. #28
    Duchess of Eggplants Ellie Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    057.430.283
    Posts
    28,892
    Turn 2

    The man who brought Ellie food approached, and Ellie simply sat. She didn't notice, or didn't care to notice, until a few moments pass. She looks towards the man and simply stares. Onlookers, having been watching for awhile, began to comment that the masked girl is probably dumb and unable to speak properly given she hasn't. It would be then that some customers would begin complaining about the chef, some quietly while others had a bit of voice to themselves, the chef talking to a mute and expecting answers when none will be given... for she does not speak. All the while, Ellie simply continued her stare.

    Rumbling in the distance can be heard, yet no clouds showed any signs of darkening or storms. Some of the passing civilians report seeing a giant in the distance wearing a marine banner and flag as a bandanna. "She" apparently woke up. This did not make Ellie flinch. Indeed, it only made her stare more intently.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Turn 2
    Lavaan was impressed as the bullet bounced off the robot's head without even the slightest sign that the bullet had hit in the first place. A small smirk had appeared on Lavaan's face since he had found himself an interesting opponent but when the robot mentioned the word 'warning' the smirk became a grin. "Sorry, but I was taught to never follow strangers into rooms alone," Lavaan said just to make fun of the robot. He could clearly hear the weapon that had been charged as the robot's arm was also pointed towards him. Not sure what kind of weapon it was Lavaan wanted to at least see what things would be like, so he immediatly used Dash to move away at a blinding speed while he left an After-Image in his place making it seem like he had never moved.

    The dash stopped Lavaan right behind his opponent but Lavaan was invisible thus it should be impossible for his opponent to know where he was. Inspecting the back of the head and armour Lavaan pulled out his burn bazooka and had it only inches away from the robot's back. Quickly Lavaan covered as much of his body as he could with his haki making his arms and area that would be right near the blast a shiney black if they weren't invisible, he then pulled the trigger to fire a cannonball at middle of the robot's back. The cannonball wasn't combined with the haki thus it was just a normal cannonball.
    [2]

    Even with a given warning, Tony was already majorly skeptical that it was going to heeded, and given the sudden rebuttal by the person he had warned, he knew that this was not going to be an easy arrest. He kept his arm extended and and his weapon still charge and ready to fire for any sort of hostile attack, there was indeed one but this initial attack he barely saw coming. He thought that he was still looking at his supposed target but the image infront of him would suddenly haze and slowly fade out of existence. He thought that it was a kind of mirage at first but it would seem that it was just merely a feat of pure speed, having been fast enough to leave an after image in the wake of his movement.

    Stark just suddenly felt in his gut that an attack was soon to follow, sooner than he thought it would. As soon as the image faded away, he turned a 180 and tried to scout the area but as soon as he did, a deafening blast from a cannon, shot at point blank range right at his chest. The blast so powerful that it just suddenly filling the wide area infront of the barrel of the of the cannon with thick smoke one tenth of a second after firing a cannon ball. The sound of a larger clunk from collision of metal to metal was snuffed out due to the sound of the explosion, but the cannonball itself made contact no doubt.

    Strangely enough, before even the smoke and dust settled, the same sound of the charging weapon would come from the midst of the smoke, suddenly being followed by a beam of light fired straight to the attacker's person. It seems as though something was still alive within that blast and who else could it be but the invincible Iron Man. His suit tested in combat and merely durable enough to withstand that same type of blast even multiple times from a battleship. As soon as the smoke subsided, the cannon ball could be seen just planted on the ground, stopping dead in it's tracks after pushing Stark back a couple of feet from where he originally stood and simply taking it like a man, an Iron Man.

  10. #30
    Looming Darkness The Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the ruins of AC
    Posts
    9,403
    Quote Originally Posted by nerbs View Post
    [2]

    Even with a given warning, Tony was already majorly skeptical that it was going to heeded, and given the sudden rebuttal by the person he had warned, he knew that this was not going to be an easy arrest. He kept his arm extended and and his weapon still charge and ready to fire for any sort of hostile attack, there was indeed one but this initial attack he barely saw coming. He thought that he was still looking at his supposed target but the image infront of him would suddenly haze and slowly fade out of existence. He thought that it was a kind of mirage at first but it would seem that it was just merely a feat of pure speed, having been fast enough to leave an after image in the wake of his movement.

    Stark just suddenly felt in his gut that an attack was soon to follow, sooner than he thought it would. As soon as the image faded away, he turned a 180 and tried to scout the area but as soon as he did, a deafening blast from a cannon, shot at point blank range right at his chest. The blast so powerful that it just suddenly filling the wide area infront of the barrel of the of the cannon with thick smoke one tenth of a second after firing a cannon ball. The sound of a larger clunk from collision of metal to metal was snuffed out due to the sound of the explosion, but the cannonball itself made contact no doubt.

    Strangely enough, before even the smoke and dust settled, the same sound of the charging weapon would come from the midst of the smoke, suddenly being followed by a beam of light fired straight to the attacker's person. It seems as though something was still alive within that blast and who else could it be but the invincible Iron Man. His suit tested in combat and merely durable enough to withstand that same type of blast even multiple times from a battleship. As soon as the smoke subsided, the cannon ball could be seen just planted on the ground, stopping dead in it's tracks after pushing Stark back a couple of feet from where he originally stood and simply taking it like a man, an Iron Man.
    Turn 3
    Lavaan hadn't expected the robot to turn around but ended up firing anyway. The force of the explosion sent Lavaan flying back abit and rolling along the ground before he sprung back to his feet and quickly put his burn bazooka back into the gecko before turning visible again, the smoke from the explosion should cover up the fact that Lavaan had infact gone invisible. There was something Lavaan didn't exactly like about how the attack had ended and that was there was still that strange sound from the robot, a beam then shot out of the smoke giving Lavaan only a brief moment to dodge by rolling to his right.

    As the smoke cleared Lavaan simply kept his grin, the robot could be seen standing there having been pushed back abit but otherwise seemed to be fine, the cannonball just lay on the ground near the robot's feet. It wouldn't have been much of a battle if Lavaan didn't have to try a few things against his opponent, "Well it certainly seems like someone's quite sure about their armour, how about this, if I can hurt you with a single punch you give me something in return?" Lavaan said as he put his hands up like he was surrendering and walked in towards his opponent. As he walked towards his opponent Lavaan made sure not to make any sudden movements that would cause the robot to attack. Once he was in close enough Lavaan put his hands down and took up a fighting stance, bringing his right fist back Lavaan came in with a punch directly towards the robot's stomach. However Lavaan's technique was actually a Goblin Punch and upon contact not a single bit of damage would be shown to the armour as all the damage instead went directly to the man inside the armour and even then went to the man's organs, damaging them directly.
    Fairy Tail RP: Malachite/Zeno

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •