Page 3 of 378 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 3778
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post
    [5]
    Zac was now walking towards her, talking about doing things up close and personal. He sported two giant fists made from his goo. Rumee decided she would play along. However Rumee's blood was more suited to slicing, rather than blunt force. She couldn't match him fist for fist, so she decided to do what she could. She formed two bloodied katana in her hands. It took some time to form them. She first had to generate the required amount of blood, and then shape it. Finally, she had to hardened so it would actually cut. Once she and Zac met mid-way, she would proceed and make the first attack. She moved in for what seemed like a basic slash at Zac's torso. However she immediately ducked and went for a cross slash aimed at Zac's waistline instead.
    #5
    Zac walked in the most badass way he could think of. In the back of his mind, he could hear drums and guitar solos rocking out for each of his step. Reacting to Rumee's movement, he moved his left fist in front of his body, in an attempt to block the slash. He even hardened the Goo as much as he could in order to match the blood katana's sharpness. Meanwhile, he would extend his other Goo hand in an attempt to grasp Rumee's head. If he was successful, he would begin creating as much Goo as he could in order to trap her body in it.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionsan View Post
    #5
    Zac walked in the most badass way he could think of. In the back of his mind, he could hear drums and guitar solos rocking out for each of his step. Reacting to Rumee's movement, he moved his left fist in front of his body, in an attempt to block the slash. He even hardened the Goo as much as he could in order to match the blood katana's sharpness. Meanwhile, he would extend his other Goo hand in an attempt to grasp Rumee's head. If he was successful, he would begin creating as much Goo as he could in order to trap her body in it.
    [6]
    Zac read her attack well, and he blocked it fairly easily. He moved in to grab her head, but she reacted fast enough and only got some goo splashed on her hair some. "I hope this crap is easy to wash out.." Regardless, Rumee had an idea that she wanted to put in motion. She would walk back towards him, after having moved to avoid his attempted grab. She would then extend her arms and go in to hug Zac. This hug wasn't an ordinary hug however. For if she was successful, spikes of blood would protrude from everywhere possible on Rumee's body, and begin to stick themselves into Zac. She would call this little move her 'Crimson Maiden'.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post
    [6]
    Zac read her attack well, and he blocked it fairly easily. He moved in to grab her head, but she reacted fast enough and only got some goo splashed on her hair some. "I hope this crap is easy to wash out.." Regardless, Rumee had an idea that she wanted to put in motion. She would walk back towards him, after having moved to avoid his attempted grab. She would then extend her arms and go in to hug Zac. This hug wasn't an ordinary hug however. For if she was successful, spikes of blood would protrude from everywhere possible on Rumee's body, and begin to stick themselves into Zac. She would call this little move her 'Crimson Maiden'.
    #6
    Zac was wary at first, however he soon let his guard down. Thinking the spar was over, he went in for the hug too. "Caaaaaptain-chwaaa-"

    He died from the spikes.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Turn 3
    As Lavaan saw the palm strike coming in he quickly coated the area it would hit with haki, making it a shiney black, though that wouldn't be possible to tell as his clothes stopped such a thing from being seen. This stopped his bones from being shattered but Lavaan had certainly felt the pressure put on from the barrier and the impact of it. All it had meant however was an exchange of blows, Lavaan had hit Lau with quite a few pellets from the shotgun. Lavaan got to his feet, it seems he had been going too easy on his nakama and decided to up the level. Pulling out a Nodachi from within his jacket Lavaan held the sword at his side and stood there, one hand on the hilt and the other on the scabbard. Lavaan used his technique Mortal Draw, this would be over within a couple of seconds as Lavaan would quickly rush in with one powerful slice on his opponent and continue past stopping a few meters away as the nodachi was sheathed. Upon the kairoseki blade being fully sheathed the damage would be inflicted upon his opponent.
    Saikuji vs The Shadow

    Turn Four

    His attack would have to guarantee a decent amount of damage due to the close distance and the crushing force, but Laavan would prove his superiority in combat with the use of his ambition which he coats himself in to make a dense skin-like black lustrous armor. Due to the amount of clothes he had on if the attack was aimed towards the body then Lau wouldn't know about it, but due to the attack aiming form his face to his waist the armor would be visible due to his face being covered with it. Following this Lau gets up and slides back and gets into his Open Void Stance as he waits for his opponent to come towards him. The wait is cut short as Laavan pulls out a long katana and holds it in a fashion as if he were planning to attack and due to the distance Lau knew that it would a deadly technique.

    So as insurance he would use the same principle as Lavaan did which he defended. Lau used his devil fruit power as a body armor so he can be able to last longer in this bout. In a matter of seconds Lavaan appears in front of Lau, but the slash he aimed instead of cut into the chef it would be stopped. The forward momentum of the sword attack would be stopped as it hit against Lau's barrier this instead of causing him to lose blood would cause him to get sent back a few feet. The force of the slash was still enough to cause him some damage. With a quick response while in alot of pain Lau darts towards his superior blood trailing from his mouth down the left of it. If get got close enough Lau would step into Lavaan while thrusting out his fist saying with a stern tone.

    Void Fist

    The punch would be executed the same as a one-inch punch with it's principles, but it would also be coupled along with the power of Lau's devil fruit as causing a circular barrier to explode out of the fist aiming to damage him with it's force. As the speed of the explosive creation of the barrier would increase the force of the barrier. The technique would surely be his last as the wounds from the shotgun pellets and the strike from the sword would be causing to lose blood which in result was causing him to be lightheaded. So to move away from Lavaan he would be staggering backwards on his last step he would get into a slumped version of his Open Void Stance waiting for Lavaan to make another move.
    Last edited by Saikuji; 07-08-2013 at 03:47 PM.

  5. #25
    Turn 00
    Toyo vs Elie Q

    A a pale, muscular man with bright red hair, resembling flames reaches the last island in south blue, which is the last one before entering the grand line. His nose has a particular shape, being quite pointed and having little protrusions on both sides. He has dark colored fingernails and no eyebrows. He dresses in an extravagant attire consisting of black and yellow lizard-print pants with a red fringe, motorcycle boots, and a blue sash under a green belt fastened by a large circular buckle with a four-leaf clover-like pattern in the middle. He also has a slim bandolier, also with minuscule bolts that go diagonally over his right shoulder then ties to his waist. He wears a pair of studded, square shaped goggles on his forehead, and a large fur captain's coat over his bare muscular torso. The dark brown coat is adorned with spikes on its shoulders lined in maroon. The collar of the coat is extremely flared and wide. He typically wears this coat with his right arm in its sleeve and his left arm under the coat itself.

    The island own a nice late-summer clima. On its eastern side the port is located, which seems to be the entrance to the city called. While the port owns a small fish marked the city itself has a great plaza where announcments, celebrations and sometmes a big market are being held. A small marine base is located at the edge of the local mountain.

    The red haired man grins as he gets off his small one-pole ship, this is the last step he has to take in order to enter the grand line. Yet he owns no crew and no ship which fits an advanture on the grand line, he aims to obtain both on this island. He saw a giant marine ship at the port already which he wants to steal. With that intention he wanders around the port, checking the local marines for his descion to take them out.


  6. #26
    Looming Darkness The Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the ruins of AC
    Posts
    9,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Saikuji View Post
    Saikuji vs The Shadow

    Turn Four

    His attack would have to guarantee a decent amount of damage due to the close distance and the crushing force, but Laavan would prove his superiority in combat with the use of his ambition which he coats himself in to make a dense skin-like black lustrous armor. Due to the amount of clothes he had on if the attack was aimed towards the body then Lau wouldn't know about it, but due to the attack aiming form his face to his waist the armor would be visible due to his face being covered with it. Following this Lau gets up and slides back and gets into his Open Void Stance as he waits for his opponent to come towards him. The wait is cut short as Laavan pulls out a long katana and holds it in a fashion as if he were planning to attack and due to the distance Lau knew that it would a deadly technique.

    So as insurance he would use the same principle as Lavaan did which he defended. Lau used his devil fruit power as a body armor so he can be able to last longer in this bout. In a matter of seconds Lavaan appears in front of Lau, but the slash he aimed instead of cut into the chef it would be stopped. The forward momentum of the sword attack would be stopped as it hit against Lau's barrier this instead of causing him to lose blood would cause him to get sent back a few feet. The force of the slash was still enough to cause him some damage. With a quick response while in alot of pain Lau darts towards his superior blood trailing from his mouth down the left of it. If get got close enough Lau would step into Lavaan while thrusting out his fist saying with a stern tone.

    Void Fist

    The punch would be executed the same as a one-inch punch with it's principles, but it would also be coupled along with the power of Lau's devil fruit as causing a circular barrier to explode out of the fist aiming to damage him with it's force. As the speed of the explosive creation of the barrier would increase the force of the barrier. The technique would surely be his last as the wounds from the shotgun pellets and the strike from the sword would be causing to lose blood which in result was causing him to be lightheaded. So to move away from Lavaan he would be staggering backwards on his last step he would get into a slumped version of his Open Void Stance waiting for Lavaan to make another move.
    Turn 4
    Lavaan's technique wasn't completly successful but it had at least done some damage which was always better than none. However when Lavaan noticed the movement for an attack from his opponent he immediatly used Dash to move away, while this did cause him to move at an extremely high speed he wasn't quite faste enough and had gotten caught by the attack slightly. Still Lavaan now stood a distance from his opponent, "You've done quite well, but you still have a long way to go before you can defeat me," Lavaan said with a bit of a shrug while shaking his head, he still hadn't gotten completly serious against his opponent. Walking towards his opponent Lavaan's boots began to glow a bright red as steam began to come from them. Once he was close Lavaan's boots started spurting out fire with every step, some of which was sure to burn Lau. In a quick set of movements Lavaan dealt a multitude of weak punches against his opponent, however each one of them was a Goblin Punch and didn't leave a mark on the outside of the body as all the damage was sent into the body and attacked the organs.
    Fairy Tail RP: Malachite/Zeno

  7. #27
    Duchess of Eggplants Ellie Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    057.430.283
    Posts
    28,892
    Turn 0


    On duty and exploring, Ellie and her crew of marines would be out surveying. Sure, there was a marine base, but Ellie liked vacations on the job. Others saw her as steadfast, observant, always looking out for evil... Ellie would have none of that. Thus, she toured the South Blue a bit. Finding a simple port island, it would be there the surveying would begin. Alice, staying on the ship mostly to resist the temptation of terrorizing the town, would leave Ellie to find things. Ellie's crew of marines would scour the area, leaving her to sit at a port cafe. Her plan had worked perfectly it seemed. She didn't have to leave the ship, she didn't need her marine coat, her marines were doing her job for her, and Alice was asleep. It was relaxation at its finest.

    If only she could drink her coffee. Instead, she smells it. It smells wonderful.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

  8. #28
    Turn 01

    While I continue to walk around the port I notice several marine soldiers wandering around and doing stuff marine soldiers do. As I walk past the ship I already noticed the giant berserker sleeping on it. A giant surely is a problem, especially if I want to get her down without damaging the vessel I want to sail on in the future. I sight and begin to walk into the inner town. Luckily for me I have not recieved a bounty yet, enabling me to walk around without being stopped by the marines. I stop at the big plaza in the city and look into the sky. If I only had a plan. Most battles I had so far were easily won against low-bounty pirates in the south blue, they did not need any tactic or plot. I then begin to set my focus the houses surounding the plaza. The marines should gather and help here if all of them were set on fire. All the surrounding pirates would aswell flee from the plaza if several marines showed up, I could recruit some of them if they ran towards their ships at the port. A strong brezze move through my coat, making it flatter in the wind. I begin to make my move.

    I strech out my right arm for a bit and open my palm turning it into the sky. First a small flame appears on my hands palm which then suddenly expands into a handball shaped projectile. While some of the citizens around notice it and begin to look scared I set my eyes on a bar. Getting out the pirates first would buy them enough time to flee. I then throw it like a baseball player right through the salon door of the bar, making my Oni Ball explode right at the bar where the booze is kept. It takes mere seconds until the whole bar burns, then I begin to create more Oni Balls and throw them all around me, igniting one house after another until the whole plaza and its surroundings are engulfed in either flames or black smoke. I then begin to walk towards the port again, where hopefully the giant left his post.

  9. #29
    Duchess of Eggplants Ellie Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    057.430.283
    Posts
    28,892
    Turn 1

    Ellie kept smelling her coffee when fires begun to break out along the cities shops. A port bar nearby is suddenly up in flames as Ellie continues sniffing her coffee. Her marines, mostly her giant underling, could handle the fire. It would be up to Ellie to deal with the pyromaniac. Walking towards what she thought was the source, she would see a man with red locks. From that point, Ellie would stand still and watch the man. He was going towards the port, though Ellie wouldn't move. Not until she could confirm his actions, as his scans were clean. He was highly suspicious, regardless.

    Alice, meanwhile, noticed the fire. Doing what she does best, she rolls off deck and falls into the water. Standing to her full height, she grabs the ships deck and rips it off. With a ship now deck-less, she uses it to scoop water, like one would use a bucket, and begin making her way to douse the flames. In such a short time period, the ship was made unusable. Ellie might scold her later, but Ellie often has a spare ship off the coast, as carrying a giant is a heavy burden.
    "FTTB" - Ellie Q
    Morticia & Bo & ____ & Ara-Ni

  10. #30
    Bad vs Urary
    Location:
    Spoiler:


    TURN 0

    What the hell. Edward awoke, shaking his head at the sight of him being seemingly trapped inside of a giant bird cage that was floating in midair. Looking around, he could only see black emptiness which gave him the conclusion that he had been captured by a pirate crew, or possibly the Marines. He wouldn't be revealing information to whomever captured him so he decided to sit down on the cage floor and stretch his fingers.
    Everything dies. You. Me. Everyone on this planet. Our sun. Our galaxy, and, eventually, the universe itself. This is simply how things are. It's inevitable... And I accept it. What I will not tolerate-- what I find unacceptable-- is going quietly, like some mewling child, before my time. There is something out there, coming for us, trying to kill us all-- And I would do to it what it would do to us. Brothers. Sisters...will you help me kill worlds?




Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •