Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    Worst part to me was Bryan entering at #10 only to get eliminated by Bray Wyatt. He should have been the one to last the longest, not Bray Wyatt. Yea Reigns got boo'ed but not as bad as Batista last year. You would think they would have learned their lesson last year and had Bryan win it this year
    He was boo'd way worse, and people started chanting "we want refunds", lol.

Either Bryan or Ziggler should've won that match. Bryan the most deserving though. Now we're stuck with possible a bigger shitfest than that horrible Lesnar/Goldberg match. Reigns ain't got what it takes to beat the Beast anyway.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

whereuhavea<3 i'mahollow. melody of dead.deanders's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    what's up with raw..? it was a flashback of RR..? is wwe that bad nowadays..?

and why is the terminator being inducted into the hall of fame..?
    Last edited by melody of dead.deanders; 01-28-2015 at 06:13 PM.
    " Do you know me..? No.. You're quite certain that we've never met before..? Yes of course.. "

SOTW 21, 57, 60, & 6(sic)6, 76, 85, 86(co win) winner..
    MAL|MAL graph|DA

RAW was supposed to air live, with matches and stuff, but because of the storm, they had to cancel, and move the ACTUAL live RAW to Thursday.

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yea that sucked for me cause they cancelled the regular Smackdown for this week. i was gonna go to it

As for Arnold, hes been a big supporter of the WWE over the years. Hes taken part in a few Wrestlemanias and been one of their biggest celebrity guests. therefore, hes going into the HOF in the celebrity wing
    Last edited by Undertaker; 01-28-2015 at 08:06 PM.

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

whereuhavea<3 i'mahollow. melody of dead.deanders's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooddrunk View Post
    RAW was supposed to air live, with matches and stuff, but because of the storm, they had to cancel, and move the ACTUAL live RAW to Thursday.
    forgot that..
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    As for Arnold, hes been a big supporter of the WWE over the years. Hes taken part in a few Wrestlemanias and been one of their biggest celebrity guests. therefore, hes going into the HOF in the celebrity wing
    forgot about that too..
    " Do you know me..? No.. You're quite certain that we've never met before..? Yes of course.. "

SOTW 21, 57, 60, & 6(sic)6, 76, 85, 86(co win) winner..
    MAL|MAL graph|DA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by melody of dead.deanders View Post
    forgot that..

forgot about that too..
    so basically your memory for WWE stuff just sucks xD

Set by Xeltox

What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

Blog Entries
    time to revive this place! Eliimination Chamber is awesome
    Spoiler: Elimination Chamber spoilers
    Kevin Owens, the NXT champion, just beat John Cena. thats right, a developmental star just beat the face of the company

Set by Xeltox