Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Y2J already has a match against Ryback, i doubt hes gonna be in the MITB match

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

They could have it so the winner of that match goes into the MITB match, but i'm leaning towards Big Show.

Blog Entries
    well they didnt say anyone was gonna be added

Set by Xeltox

What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...

True, 6 superstars would be a good number, nobody would have to lay on ground waiting for a spot that way. It's just i read somewhere that Cole basically gave it away on Smackdown that it'd be Big Show. Who knows. I'm just excited for RVD

Blog Entries
    yea cant wait for him, too bad i cant watch it

Set by Xeltox

Idk why they bother trying to make the World Heavyweight MITB match relevant. Its filled with boring people. I mean I think Rhodes and Swagger are good, and I sorta like Barret, but the other three are pretty much crap. But the all star mitb should be awesome. I wish Punk would win but he's definitely not going to...so then lets go RVD!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hype View Post
    Your mom miscalculated your face
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingen View Post
    Your face is disappointing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    Idk why they bother trying to make the World Heavyweight MITB match relevant. Its filled with boring people. I mean I think Rhodes and Swagger are good, and I sorta like Barret, but the other three are pretty much crap. But the all star mitb should be awesome. I wish Punk would win but he's definitely not going to...so then lets go RVD!
    i could not disagree more. Dean Ambrose is one of the hottest acts in the WWE right now with the Shield, i think Wade Barret has a good presence to him, Cesaro would be an interesting choice seeing as how he just joined up with Zeb Coulter. Swagger just sucks, he had his chance but failed miserably. Rhodes is alright but has no momentum, same goes for Damian Sandow. I like Punk too but i dont think RVD is gonna win. the smart money is on Daniel Bryan since hes been on fire as of late

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
    i could not disagree more. Dean Ambrose is one of the hottest acts in the WWE right now with the Shield, i think Wade Barret has a good presence to him, Cesaro would be an interesting choice seeing as how he just joined up with Zeb Coulter. Swagger just sucks, he had his chance but failed miserably. Rhodes is alright but has no momentum, same goes for Damian Sandow. I like Punk too but i dont think RVD is gonna win. the smart money is on Daniel Bryan since hes been on fire as of late
    The Shield one of the hottest act? I dont think so lol. I mean I personally like all three together, but him in singles division, I don't like it. They aren't one of the most anticipated people to watch. As for Cesaro, I think he's a good wrestler, but I just think his attitude is boring. Rhodes is a good wrestler but like you said no momentum. Swagger doesn't suck at all...except his gimmicks lol. Hes really talented, but they don't know how to use him. I know rvd isnt going to win, but I can still hope

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupu View Post
    The Shield one of the hottest act? I dont think so lol. I mean I personally like all three together, but him in singles division, I don't like it. They aren't one of the most anticipated people to watch. As for Cesaro, I think he's a good wrestler, but I just think his attitude is boring. Rhodes is a good wrestler but like you said no momentum. Swagger doesn't suck at all...except his gimmicks lol. Hes really talented, but they don't know how to use him. I know rvd isnt going to win, but I can still hope
    well Ambrose seems to be doing pretty well as a singles competitor, seeing as how hes the US champ. but because of that and how hes so new to the main roster, i dont see him winning. to me, the safe money is on either Barret or Cesaro. yea you can still hope, though that doesnt mean itll happen

Set by Xeltox

Shush you! It could soooo happen....or bryan will win Im fine if he wins, but its too bad Kane won't be in the match. Was looking forward to seeing him on a ladder lol. Just because Ambrose has had a few wins, doesn't make him good. Curtis Axel has wins over HHH and Cena but doesn't mean he's good either. He's intercontinental champ too, yet that doesn't make him one of the best in the show.