Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuichi View Post
    Peyton isn't a post season QB, he's a regular season QB, but that's beside the point he's getting older, and there's no telling how much he has left in the tank. Not to mention there were a few moments in that game where he could have made a play that could of changed the outcome.
    Denver should draft a rookie QB and have him train under peyton for one or two more years.
    That would be the best outcome... like how Colts got Hasselbeck to train Luck.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Renshi52 View Post
    Denver should draft a rookie QB and have him train under peyton for one or two more years.
    That would be the best outcome... like how Colts got Hasselbeck to train Luck.
    That would be the smart thing, and give Osweiler more snaps, when the game is over before the half of the 4th
    set made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuichi View Post
    That would be the smart thing, and give Osweiler more snaps, when the game is over before the half of the 4th
    Denver improved their defense alot since last year... they may have had the #1 rush defense for the longest in regular season but the pass was hideous. This year they have a stable D.

They have a new running game... I don't know what else to improve for the broncos except for a few spots, denver is all around good but with peyton getting old he should be replaced soon.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

One might say whatever they want about Katy Perry. But damn, that half time show is probably. Nah, it's the best one I've personaly seen.

yeah it was good :O
    ~

~

At the end of the day it leaves a sick feeling in my stomachs.
    Why seattle thought they should throw a slant in the middle on the one yard line is beyond me.
    There is no woulda shoulda coulda... But if we ran it I felt like it would have been a different story right now. Seattle first back to back since patriots. Russel youngest ever to win two Super Bowls.

Now people will look at RW and they will doubt he is elite. He needed this win to prove doubters but at the end seattle lost and it's sad.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

It's not sad at all, thank god for the Patriots.

the seahawks deserved to lose, they became to arrogant this year.
    credit to shinuyx
    Quote Originally Posted by vi3t_93 View Post
    i personally dont like Sparring Kris, he has inherited some scary traits of BVZ...i dont like that one bit
    Quote Originally Posted by emmiesvoboda View Post
    send me an email i'll read it tomorrow know rune end this spar aready good night
    Quote Originally Posted by Runne666 View Post
    blow me. (Leaves the thread... possibly forever)
    (Returns to null the fight one more time... and then again for good measure)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukuru View Post
    I'm a 16 yr old girl with raging hormones. I **** everything in sight.

Russell Westbrook didnt need this win to prove anything, he is an elite QB and not even the bad play at the end could change that. That is the fault of the offensive coordinator. The thing I hate about this most though is now people are gonna talk about how Brady is the best QB of all time, when its not tru at all. it took him 6 tries to do what Joe Montana did in 4. Why are people so dumb when it comes to Brady..

Quote Originally Posted by vi3t_93 View Post
    It's not sad at all, thank god for the Patriots.
    The hate are strong in these two...
    if you root for a team that cheats shows a lot of integrity 49ers fans have for a sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by krislerr72 View Post
    the seahawks deserved to lose, they became to arrogant this year.
    Seahawks aren't arragont have you read they articles only one player thought gronk was bad and he retracted his statement after he saw game film. Otherwise they are simply confident like every other team.

If you mean the fanbase that is a whole different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by LolitaKing View Post
    Russell Westbrook didnt need this win to prove anything, he is an elite QB and not even the bad play at the end could change that. That is the fault of the offensive coordinator. The thing I hate about this most though is now people are gonna talk about how Brady is the best QB of all time, when its not tru at all. it took him 6 tries to do what Joe Montana did in 4. Why are people so dumb when it comes to Brady..
    Russell Wilson is being consider non elite everywhere people undermine him and still think luck was the better QB

The thing is to. Brady did whT no other quarterback has done took his team to 6 superbowls as much as I am sadden that my team lost even more so on the one yard line. Tom Brady went to 6 Super Bowls and has 4 wins more wins than other other QB and tied for two.

At the point Brady is the best QB since he comes from an age where free agency and salary cap exist.

If people think Montana is the best the only thing people can say for an argument is 4-0>4-2 but the thing is I rather see my team go to the super bowl than not at all it means they have a better winning seasons and a chance to win the big game.

I will be locked in my room for some weeks now... But eventually this feeling will past. I am already looking foward to SB 50 where we will be winning that one for sure at this point we can only improve at this point.

I think from the looks of FA we are only losing one starter the rest is backups and easily replaceable. The draft looks nice for DT and offensive linemen... Our WR core may be one of the weakest but they are the most explosive and they may should a lot improvement including that Matthews he might get the starting job over some people..
    set by ~YUI
    MAL