Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Should've given the ball to Lynch...

also i dont know much about eggball it was an entertaining match to watch.
    and yeah that pass was dumb ...
    ~

~

There is so many speculations coming in now.

One says they chose to pass to make wilson MVP since he was throwing the touchdown.
    Another was the patriots knew they were gonna win cause someone told them what the last play was going to be.
    And many more

But it's past now I just want to see the draft now.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Eh, people will make a lot of excuses... lel
    I thought it might have been an attempt to trick the Pats. Like, it was obvious they were gonna have Lynch run it. (Or so everyone thought) but they decided to throw it for an easy win. (which worked out wonderfully)

As gay as that play was. What really surprised me was why the Pats didn't take the timeout. xD Such a baws gamble.

That is why everyone thought it was a setup cause bill didn't take a timeout and was looking worried... Some say the Hawks threw the game.

I don't believe in any of that though just a lot of rumors thou.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Yeah i know!!My Bad,,,My baaaad!!!Its more than a month now since SB XLIX and i completely forgot about Animeflame. I know it's late but hey Patriots won it all!! I knew it since day 1 they have lost to the Dolphins i had vision that we are gonna win and it HAPPENED.

PATS NATION BABYYYYYY!!!Best QB of all time TB12!!!
    Meruem, king of ants, you understand nothing... of humanity's infinite potential for malice ~ Isaac Netero

7. The Following User Likes This Post:

Blog Entries
    well payton decided to stay. welll ****
    set made by me

Football season is back. Preseason started already in 4 weeks regular season will be here.
    set by ~YUI
    MAL

Duel Academy Chancellor Undertaker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to say Patriots pulled off an amazing win tonight over the Atlanta Falcons in the Super Bowl. First time in history that the Super Bowl has gone into overtime. Patriots came back from 21-0 at one point to pull out the win, 34-28

Set by Xeltox

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Taha and I shared a bond that only two truly insane people could share.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    What are you talking about? Naruto just wants to become king of the hokage so he can save the soul society from the treachery of Achnologia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prod View Post
    Everybody knows that Naruto just wants to become King of the Pirates so he can save the Soul Society while using his Super Saiyan abilities to Pierce the Heavens and stop the treachery of the Colossal Titan while piloting his Gundam...