Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: EU thread

wasnt it only the countries who have troubles at the moment and they really need the deal with the USA?
    ~

~

Quote Originally Posted by osna View Post
    wasnt it only the countries who have troubles at the moment and they really need the deal with the USA?
    Does France count as one of those countries?
    France don't even want to hear about the deal with USA. XD

oh lol the 4th was france xD
    only rememberd portugal, spain and italy

but yeah they arent as much in troube as the others
    ~

~

I'm still hugely disappointed at the EU though, I mean wasn't one of the basic reasons to be unified to not be pushed around by other powers? Not only did the USA spy on all of us, our governments, parliaments, our presidents, and not only are we not giving asylum to the person responsible for exposing a violation of human rights, but we're even assisting in trying to capture him, lol. Such a failure on EU's end.

Did you expect something else to happen? >>

No, but I hoped... I don't anymore. >>"

I lost hope years ago.
    Europe will always be USA's pet dog...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    I'm still hugely disappointed at the EU though, I mean wasn't one of the basic reasons to be unified to not be pushed around by other powers? Not only did the USA spy on all of us, our governments, parliaments, our presidents, and not only are we not giving asylum to the person responsible for exposing a violation of human rights, but we're even assisting in trying to capture him, lol. Such a failure on EU's end.
    Sorry on behalf of the U.S. There is t a ton on the surface but there's a megaton of corruption subliminally and not immediately in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by taichokage View Post
    Sorry on behalf of the U.S. There is t a ton on the surface but there's a megaton of corruption subliminally and not immediately in the open.
    No need to apologize, I'm a US citizen as well. But I'm also from Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zero View Post
    The countries in Europe are just as bad. As a matter of fact, all countries are just as bad as each other, it's just that this is out in the open. I am from the UK, and I refuse to believe that we didn't know about the US and their spying program. Hell, we probably helped them.

As for the EU as a whole, I am sceptical. Sure, they are put together for the means of peace and unification, but that's just the surface. Scratch the surface and we will see a lot of ugly things. The UK as a majority want to leave the EU. Not that I advocate it, I can understand why. A well known terrorist by the name of Abu Hamza is wanted for war crimes in Jordan, and is living in the UK (England to be precise). We have been trying to exile him back to Jordan for years and yet the EU keep blocking it. A terrorist spouting hate about the country that he scrounges benefits from and yet we can't send him back. It seems that the people who deserve it the least, are the ones that have all the power, be it political power, or protection from poverty e.g benefits, state given houses etc.

</end rant>
    Last edited by Insomniac; 07-06-2013 at 07:58 PM. Reason: typo