Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 171
  1. #21
    Is it possible not having anything to read? XD
    I've never been in such situation. There are always a couple of books waiting for me to read them on my bookcase
    `::`

    https://www.opbforums.com/forums/sig...gpic1078_4.gif

    GoodReads l IMBd l Tumblr l Letterboxd


    “Feed me to the wolves,
    let them have my flesh. I am
    something skin can’t hold.”
    — r.l.m, “wild thing”




  2. #22
    ...A Tula Náressë... Shikamaruuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    ...Atop the highest tree in Laurelindórenan...
    Posts
    20,719
    Lol, touché. It'd all depends on what one wants to read in the end though. There's always something available to read but if you're not interested, then you may as well not have anything to read xD.
    Same with me, my bookshelf doesn't even have space for any more. I've got books piling up on my window sill and under my bed! xD
    A couple I've not finished either, which is something that I hate doing and rarely ever do, but I wasn't able to enjoy those books at the time oddly enough, so no point forcing myself. It'd just be a waste if I did D:. Wll get around to them eventually...


    Take me to a place where doors are open, a lovely little place where no one's broken.




  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad Frank View Post
    Okay for the book but the movie?
    Both of them are pure genius even though King kind of hated the movie. I liked both of them.
    i never had the time for it
    i know what it's about and i know that both are good
    ~





    ~

  4. #24
    Pajamallama Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 5 and a half minute hallway
    Posts
    1,884
    Blog Entries
    6
    nanowrimo.org

    starts today/tomorrow some time :U be there or be lame D: <



    I'm the night-sky
    I'm the fire in your eyes
    And I want you
    Now and for all time



  5. #25
    which nation is that if it's national?
    ~





    ~

  6. #26
    Pajamallama Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The 5 and a half minute hallway
    Posts
    1,884
    Blog Entries
    6
    The nation of creatively intuitive basement dwellers n.n



    I'm the night-sky
    I'm the fire in your eyes
    And I want you
    Now and for all time



  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    nanowrimo.org

    starts today/tomorrow some time :U be there or be lame D: <
    OK I am sort of doing it this year. I will post for accountability in my blog - if I can remember how to post in my blog, LOL.
    Or if anyone starts a nanowrimo thread here I'll comment.
    Thanks for bringing this up last year Freya!

  8. #28
    I think it's a good time to update my goodread list
    `::`

    https://www.opbforums.com/forums/sig...gpic1078_4.gif

    GoodReads l IMBd l Tumblr l Letterboxd


    “Feed me to the wolves,
    let them have my flesh. I am
    something skin can’t hold.”
    — r.l.m, “wild thing”




  9. #29
    Fire Starter cheesecrayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Santa's noodle bowl.
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaruuu View Post
    Lol, touché. It'd all depends on what one wants to read in the end though. There's always something available to read but if you're not interested, then you may as well not have anything to read xD.
    Same with me, my bookshelf doesn't even have space for any more. I've got books piling up on my window sill and under my bed! xD
    A couple I've not finished either, which is something that I hate doing and rarely ever do, but I wasn't able to enjoy those books at the time oddly enough, so no point forcing myself. It'd just be a waste if I did D:. Wll get around to them eventually...
    I want to see that drooling bookshelf and tower piles... *---*

    Quote Originally Posted by Pad Frank View Post
    I think it's a good time to update my goodread list
    I saw your updates before this XD Good job!

  10. #30
    And I saw yours >_>
    Mine is only 66 books long... In my defense I haven't added any comic or manga related book.
    `::`

    https://www.opbforums.com/forums/sig...gpic1078_4.gif

    GoodReads l IMBd l Tumblr l Letterboxd


    “Feed me to the wolves,
    let them have my flesh. I am
    something skin can’t hold.”
    — r.l.m, “wild thing”




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •