Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

What Book Are You Currently Reading?

For me, I'm reading the True Blood books again; or trying to this time... so different to the show it's weird XD

I'm the night-sky
    I'm the fire in your eyes
    And I want you
    Now and for all time

I'm reading the Essential Kabbalah by Daniel C Matt. Very fascinating.
    Never give up!
    Blog: A Day in the Life...
    dA: My Art
    My first novel: Alliance

Candide by Voltaire

Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to start reading The Inheritance Cycle. A few years ago, I had read the first two books, Eragon and Eldest. And when the 3rd came out I didn't have money to spend on it at the time and I forgot about it and now I went and bought the last 2 books (3rd and 4th), Brisingr and Inheritance. I will read the first 2 again because I remember nothing So, I have about 4000 pages or more to read this summer!

http://www.alagaesia.com/books.php

If anyone is interested in the books, I suggest not watching the movie Eragon.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

...A Tula Náressë... Shikamaruuu's Avatar
    ...Atop the highest tree in Laurelindórenan...
    Still reading The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and a whole bunch others...though lately, they're all being severely neglected 'cause of The Last of Us and my own laziness D:.

Take me to a place where doors are open, a lovely little place where no one's broken.

∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    I'm going to start reading The Inheritance Cycle. A few years ago, I had read the first two books, Eragon and Eldest. And when the 3rd came out I didn't have money to spend on it at the time and I forgot about it and now I went and bought the last 2 books (3rd and 4th), Brisingr and Inheritance. I will read the first 2 again because I remember nothing So, I have about 4000 pages or more to read this summer!

http://www.alagaesia.com/books.php

If anyone is interested in the books, I suggest not watching the movie Eragon.
    A fantastic series, I remember pouring over all of them when they came out... Read all of them in 3 days or less <3
    The movie was horrible though, it was just so bad D:

atm I'm reading Dead or Alive by Tom Clancy

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    A fantastic series, I remember pouring over all of them when they came out... Read all of them in 3 days or less <3
    The movie was horrible though, it was just so bad D:

atm I'm reading Dead or Alive by Tom Clancy
    Wow, how did you read like 4000 pages in 3 days?! Did you even sleep?! And yes, the movie was horrible. The thing is, I went to see it with my cousin and even though I left the theatre angered with that atrocity, he hadn't read the book so he kinda liked it.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by italialex7 View Post
    Wow, how did you read like 4000 pages in 3 days?! Did you even sleep?! And yes, the movie was horrible. The thing is, I went to see it with my cousin and even though I left the theatre angered with that atrocity, he hadn't read the book so he kinda liked it.
    Eh, maybe it was 4 days, I don't exactly remember =P
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I did sleep :'D I'm just a monster when it comes to reading... for some reason, I just always always read super fast...
    Yeah, such a great book too, on par if not better than Harry Potter imo... They could have made it the next Harry Potter if they had tried harder with the movie.

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Eh, maybe it was 4 days, I don't exactly remember =P
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I did sleep :'D I'm just a monster when it comes to reading... for some reason, I just always always read super fast...
    Yeah, such a great book too, on par if not better than Harry Potter imo... They could have made it the next Harry Potter if they had tried harder with the movie.
    That's still not enough time! I am not a fast reader though. And I agree with you on the movie thing again. It had so much potential and they just blew it... I am not sure if you can compare it that well with Harry Potter, because it's a lot different.

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

I am reading Divergent