Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    ∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    ^This x100

Yeah this thread is more like a flame war waiting to happen rather than a civilized discussion about god and such...
    Although I don't think making another thread would solve the problem at all... These kind of discussions aren't really suited for internet discussion boards...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
    Go ask admins permission and create a thread with pics and long textsThis imno guy must be stupid
    Read the rest of the post xD
    Quote Originally Posted by hakaihisaki View Post
    To start a fight in this thread you only need 2 words, and they are - god exists!!!
    *sigh*
    This thread ought to be closed already -_-
    You are just like me.You won't be able to understand the other believers team.Hollow seems to be good to fill up the position.We need limited amount of reasonable judges,even pad,luc seems fine.I give you all the responsibility to create the next big thing here*I am lazy*
    By that do you mean the next big ban-fest?

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

Blog Entries
    You are just like me.You won't be able to understand the other believers team.Hollow seems to be good to fill up the position.We need limited amount of reasonable judges,even pad,luc seems fine.I give you all the responsibility to create the next big thing here*I am lazy*
    Give me Admin power and the forum will be cured. My sword of justice will decapitate all of those spammers and we'll live in a world of peace and prosper. I am the savior of this forum, I am the Darth Vador of the forum, I am the Niklaus Mikaelson of this forum..

I am Sky and vote for me to be an admin
    Thanks Nelkk

Inherited will. Destiny of the age. The dreams of people. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom. These things will never cease to be.

Quote Originally Posted by FireclawX View Post
    Read the rest of the post xD

*sigh*
    This thread ought to be closed already -_-

By that do you mean the next big ban-fest?
    Depends on which sides you choseSomeones gonna get banned real soon >_>
    We need resources,data,blueprints,gears, don't forget the Holy Bible!Everyone dont panic and start gathering resources now!