Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    #sealionandproud

I'm the night-sky
    I'm the fire in your eyes
    And I want you
    Now and for all time

Well I don't see why close the thread.
    As long as the discussion is civilized then I don't see a reason to close it.
    `::`

https://www.opbforums.com/forums/sig...gpic1078_4.gif

GoodReads l IMBd l Tumblr l Letterboxd

“Feed me to the wolves,
    let them have my flesh. I am
    something skin can’t hold.”
    — r.l.m, “wild thing”

I don't see any reason for it existing also, but I don't really care anyway. :O
    I just wanted to post the sea lion thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pad Frank View Post
    *insert racist greek jokes here*

anyway, somewhat on topic, i'm pretty sure buddhism doesn't worship any god (buddha ain't a god)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad Frank View Post
    Agreed.

Blog Entries
    I have a rosary tattoo'd on my arm :')

I'm the night-sky
    I'm the fire in your eyes
    And I want you
    Now and for all time

Quote Originally Posted by Lamehamed View Post
    I care about your opinion so feel free to elaborate further.
    Sure will!let me elaborate-
    When I was born I didn't have the brain to think who I am or about god!I was raised in a very religious family or may call it a society....due to environment I was led or forced to believe in this inception of GODS..As everyone hailed and performed I too would perform and take part in religious stuff!I just would copy what my brother,sister,mother,,,,and society did.But there has to be an end to this cycle of belief!Later I grew up..I was in my village..I saw my grandma who had lost her eyesite by an accident.Her eyes could be saved if she didnt go to a temple where sahus would perform some rituals*Note:in our village the temple head was considered as a gate to access god.The head used to perform some stuff and then start beating himself with a rod meaining the ritual was sucesful and god was now in a body of mortal to ask orgods help people would rush in temples..the ritual was performed only when there was a serious crysis in family or anything related or defining problem like health money,,,,,,,,,,,etc!*my granda eventually lost the vision of her eyes as she wasn't treated in a hospital.............it was not that we were poor we were rich enough to provide any help to her...still she chose a temple.
    PART-1 ends next part will be released soon if you show interest here:-P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imno View Post
    Sure will!let me elaborate-
    When I was born I didn't have the brain to think who I am or about god!I was raised in a very religious family or may call it a society....due to environment I was led or forced to believe in this inception of GODS..As everyone hailed and performed I too would perform and take part in religious stuff!I just would copy what my brother,sister,mother,,,,and society did.But there has to be an end to this cycle of belief!Later I grew up..I was in my village..I saw my grandma who had lost her eyesite by an accident.Her eyes could be saved if she didnt go to a temple where sahus would perform some rituals*Note:in our village the temple head was considered as a gate to access god.The head used to perform some stuff and then start beating himself with a rod meaining the ritual was sucesful and god was now in a body of mortal to ask orgods help people would rush in temples..the ritual was performed only when there was a serious crysis in family or anything related or defining problem like health money,,,,,,,,,,,etc!*my granda eventually lost the vision of her eyes as she wasn't treated in a hospital.............it was not that we were poor we were rich enough to provide any help to her...still she chose a temple.
    PART-1 ends next part will be released soon if you show interest here:-P
    agreed completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamehamed View Post
    agreed completely.
    You read that stuff lol!seems the next part comming soon!
    Which part did you agree on the no brain part or the stupid temple head part:O

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imno View Post
    You read that stuff lol!seems the next part comming soon!
    Which part did you agree on the no brain part or the stupid temple head part:O
    everything man, changed my life