Lies#

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imno View Post
    Lies#
    lyings against my religion

Quote Originally Posted by Lamehamed View Post
    lyings against my religion
    By the way I have seen your face!
    LIES#There are so many things against any religion but one cannot have fun until he breaks through those restrictions.
    And your name lamehamed has a meaning to it taha-hamed-------hamed stands for somthing------i am the best stalker and you gotta agree on that!

Quote Originally Posted by Pad Frank View Post
    Well I don't see why close the thread.
    As long as the discussion is civilized then I don't see a reason to close it.
    These are some of the same people who start mudslinging and flaming over X anime char vs Y anime char threads. You think they can maturely handle a discussion like this? >>"

Blog Entries
    Can't punish people on the idea that they may break a rule though; gotta give em the benefit of the doubt. n.n Then when they prove you wrong (or right as the case may be) you have bounds to close a thread or whatever n.n

Ignoring a thread til it goes away works too :')

I'm the night-sky
    I'm the fire in your eyes
    And I want you
    Now and for all time

Quote Originally Posted by Kurai View Post
    These are some of the same people who start mudslinging and flaming over X anime char vs Y anime char threads. You think they can maturely handle a discussion like this? >>"
    Did you read my ****!

Sure will!let me elaborate-
    When I was born I didn't have the brain to think who I am or about god!I was raised in a very religious family or may call it a society....due to environment I was led or forced to believe in this inception of GODS..As everyone hailed and performed I too would perform and take part in religious stuff!I just would copy what my brother,sister,mother,,,,and society did.But there has to be an end to this cycle of belief!Later I grew up..I was in my village..I saw my grandma who had lost her eyesite by an accident.Her eyes could be saved if she didnt go to a temple where sahus would perform some rituals*Note:in our village the temple head was considered as a gate to access god.The head used to perform some stuff and then start beating himself with a rod meaining the ritual was sucesful and god was now in a body of mortal to ask orgods help people would rush in temples..the ritual was performed only when there was a serious crysis in family or anything related or defining problem like health money,,,,,,,,,,,etc!*my granda eventually lost the vision of her eyes as she wasn't treated in a hospital.............it was not that we were poor we were rich enough to provide any help to her...still she chose a temple.
    PART-1 ends next part will be released soon if you show interest here:-P

Banned
    By the way I have seen your face!
    LIES#There are so many things against any religion but one cannot have fun until he breaks through those restrictions.
    And your name lamehamed has a meaning to it taha-hamed-------hamed stands for somthing------i am the best stalker and you gotta agree on that!
    agreed.

Only the fact that Taha supports this threads put me in deep thoughts...
    `::`

https://www.opbforums.com/forums/sig...gpic1078_4.gif

GoodReads l IMBd l Tumblr l Letterboxd

“Feed me to the wolves,
    let them have my flesh. I am
    something skin can’t hold.”
    — r.l.m, “wild thing”

Sure will!let me elaborate-
    When I was born I didn't have the brain to think who I am or about god!I was raised in a very religious family or may call it a society....due to environment I was led or forced to believe in this inception of GODS..As everyone hailed and performed I too would perform and take part in religious stuff!I just would copy what my brother,sister,mother,,,,and society did.But there has to be an end to this cycle of belief!Later I grew up..I was in my village..I saw my grandma who had lost her eyesite by an accident.Her eyes could be saved if she didnt go to a temple where sahus would perform some rituals*Note:in our village the temple head was considered as a gate to access god.The head used to perform some stuff and then start beating himself with a rod meaining the ritual was sucesful and god was now in a body of mortal to ask orgods help people would rush in temples..the ritual was performed only when there was a serious crysis in family or anything related or defining problem like health money,,,,,,,,,,,etc!*my granda eventually lost the vision of her eyes as she wasn't treated in a hospital.............it was not that we were poor we were rich enough to provide any help to her...still she chose a temple.
    PART-1 ends next part will be released soon if you show interest here:-P
    I can understand your distaste for religion and take no issue with whether you believe in a higher power or not. It's just that this type of thread is a flame magnet, all it takes is one careless person posting an opinion or statement that does not conform to or demeans someone else's belief. This in turn will derail this thread making it a massive shitstorm of incredulous proportion.