Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    ∞ Infinite Possibility ∞ FireclawX's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by osna View Post
    Sounds awesome in theory, but it'll take a while for the tech to become mainstream.
    Also, it's probs gonna be like Hybrid HDD's for a while. People will have hybrid SSD's with Xpoint caches instead of HDD's with SSD caches.

Also, windows 10 upgrade is fantastic. To anyone who doesn't have it already, your missing out!

MAL
    http://i.imgur.com/epGEQ5A.png
    ~Awesome sig by Nelkk~
    "I believe in god. A god called possibility, that resides in all of us."

nah i'll stay with 7
    ~

~

Are you from the past? italialex7's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    W10 is cool and nice to use. Though I get glitches on video files (online as well) ever since I upgraded. Reinstalling/updating drivers didn't fix it either.

Also a reminder to turn off the native keylogger that W10 has. http://thehackernews.com/2015/09/win...-security.html

Avy & Sig by naru
    -Not fully updated MAL-

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    My name is Italialex7. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal - survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish - to use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning Animeflame. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become something else.

Walking Drama Dictionary HAVA-RAVA's Avatar
    My current laptop (Toshiba Satellite, AMD, RAM 4GT, originally Windows 7 but now Windows 10 Home 64-bit) is living its final days...
    So I was thinking (I need to) buy a new laptop (Lenovo B50-10 15,6", Intel, RAM 4GT but I'd expand it to 8GT, Windows 10) and I want to ask your thoughts on it.

All I need from my laptop is a good sized screen, can manage photo editing programs has speed & ability to stream lots and lots of videos online.
    So a basic laptop for browsing & video streaming. I don't want to (and I can't) pay more than 400€.

set by xeltox

blog | MDL | MAL&MML | twitter | instagram

Walking Drama Dictionary HAVA-RAVA's Avatar
    Update: I bought it
    Waiting for it to arrive to the post office

set by xeltox

blog | MDL | MAL&MML | twitter | instagram

Kinda hate laptops these days.... Will buy a Tablet soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HAVA-RAVA View Post
    My current laptop (Toshiba Satellite, AMD, RAM 4GT, originally Windows 7 but now Windows 10 Home 64-bit) is living its final days...
    So I was thinking (I need to) buy a new laptop (Lenovo B50-10 15,6", Intel, RAM 4GT but I'd expand it to 8GT, Windows 10) and I want to ask your thoughts on it.

All I need from my laptop is a good sized screen, can manage photo editing programs has speed & ability to stream lots and lots of videos online.
    So a basic laptop for browsing & video streaming. I don't want to (and I can't) pay more than 400.
    I just got one of those 2-in-1 Dell laptops as a backup in case this PC dies on me.
    13.3" and not too heavy, touchscreen so I can kind of use it like a tablet.

I also just won a Google Home at a party last night, but my house isn't all wired up.
    What can I do with it???